Weavile

I run Pursuit/Ice shard/Taunt/Low Kick with Focus Sash as an Anti-Lead usually. OHKOs T-Tar, Taunts everything barring Aerodactyl (another Anti-Lead) and catches Deo-D off guard . Also traps everything Pursuit weak and OHKOs most of them.

Also, Ice Shard that is ALMOST as powerful as Mamo's.

I see where you're getting at. If you don't have a spinner, recoil can be a problem, especially if you want Weavile to tank that weak resisted/neutral special attack. And let's be honest, SD Weavile with Ice Punch as the main attacking move, and Night Slash as secondary coverage is terrible in OU.
basically what i ment to say but better wording.

and now i see where weavile with focus sash would get used with an anti lead thank blankzero. i might have to try that set

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
has anyone think of try expert belt him to take of some of life orb recoil to keep him alive for more. i was just thinking about it since he is only useful for either his ice, dark moves or random low kicks. i tried it on PS and its still able to preform his revenge killer/anti meta role just fine.
Expert Belt is not bad, especially if you have Weavile made almost only to clean specific threats like Starmie/Dragons/Genies.
The enemy may think that you got Choice Band also.
The issue is the lack of damage against Heatran especially, while you can kill him with Spikes and SR with LO, you can't with EBelt, thus get killed.
The drop of power is also annoying against Espeon for instance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)