Mafia vs Village Weeb Mafia: GAME OVER! Postgame in #504-505

King_ as it stands wouldn't it be better for you to claim and live rather than be stubborn and die? If you're town then by refusing to claim you're basically letting yourself die which doesn't help us.

UPDATE

Concerned about the state of the village, you turn to King, who hasn't proven himself trustworthy all game. Nomark says "fuck it" and releases the sheet, and everyone piles on. King exclaims,

"You can take my life, but you will never take my claim"

Strong words, bold words, but meaningless as he endures the knife. King takes his claim to his grave.
Dear King_,

You are Itsudatte! My Santa!, or Always! My Santa!

You are a truly terrible 2 episode anime Christmas special about a guy who's named Santa and a girl who is Santa having a magical Christmas together.

You are an Item Creator. You're only a Santa in training, so you can only make presents whose names start with "San". You can only make each item once, and each item must be given to someone else when you make it. You can't give a new item to the same person twice, but all Items can be passed at low priority.

You don't know much about your items, but you can make:
A Sanctuary, which can be used to put someone away,
The SANDS, which can be obstructive,
A Sandwich, which someone can eat in a time of need,
and a Sandworm, a monster which devours living things

You are allied with the Bad Anime. You win when all threats to the village are eliminated.
If King, had made his items, he would have known that:

The Sanctuary allows someone to put someone in Jail for a night, roleblocking them and protecting them from actions.
The SANDS is a passive item that prevents its holder from using harmful actions of any kind
The Sandwich is a one shot Safeguard Vest
and the Sandworm is a one shot Vigilante+Item Destroyer
As you endure your loss and I endure the loss of my bet with Twin, you prepare once again for the night. It is now Night 4, which will end sometime around noon EST on Monday, in 48 hours

You wake up again, ready to move on. Each of you had everything they needed to plan last night as thoroughly as possible. Without a leader to welcome you, you feel on edge as you approach the three bodies in the square.

tropiusisbae was repeatedly stabbed.

Dear tropiusisbae,

You are Clannad.

You are a show about cute girls doing cute things but you're uncharacteristically serious and defined by the tragic things that happen to these cute girls. While Blazade is happy to see them die, for many 4channers you were the show that embodied "the feels".

You are the Beloved Princess. When you die, everyone who ever visited you this game will be stricken with grief and mourn your death, unable to do anything the following night.

You are allied with the Bad Anime. You win when all threats to the village have been eliminated.
rssp1 was shot by an Expert Bounty Hunter

Dear rssp1,

You are Mirai Nikki, or Future Diary.

You are a survival game show with a twist: every contestant had a diary before joining, and each diary now lists entires from the future. What promised to be a unique battle of information and wit was instead entirely about the main character's crazy serial killer stalker girfriend and all the fucked up fetish pandering that comes with it. Rounded out by a truly nonsensical universe and some of the shittiest character development of all time, you are one of the shows Blazade is most embarassed to have finished.

You are a Vigilante and a Tracker. Each night, you can choose to reply with one of:
-NX - Track USER, to stalk USER and find which players they visited that night
-NX - Kill USER, to murder USER in cold blood and enjoy it (along with your creepy fans). If your kill fails because USER is protected, you will compulsively track them.

You are allied with the Bad Anime. You win when all threats to the village are eliminated.
"Mirai Nikki's great!", you hear from a disgruntled Walrein, but no one listens.

Nomark was killed by a Hyper Beam

Dear Nomark,

You are Death Note.

You are a show about a guy who gets the power to kill anyone as long as he knows their name and face and uses it liberally to try and exact his perverted "justice" on the world. You're one of the most famous shows about dueling protagonists, and while a batte of prediction and subterfuge keeps you fresh for a season, everyone mellows out and plays house for another 2. Your edginess is unparalleled, not just in the subject matter and characters, but also in infamous lines such as "I'll take a potato chip...and EAT IT!"

You are a Role Cop. Reply here with NX - Role Cop USER, and you will use your extensive police network to understand exactly what USER is capable of. You will recieve the ability line of your target, adjusted to have a flavorless explanation.

You are reminded that as quickly as you can gain an advantage, you can lose it just as fast. Results going out don't post

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Let's thank Blazade for giving us a miller BG and a role which literally says 'don't target me and let me never talk to town ever ty'

Along with two hookers

And King_

Anyway Nico? has been suspected since forever, and not only failed to kill the first time but sent this in reply to when I asked why they weren't mafia during the night:
Nico? said:
Hey! So apparently since my last shot failed Blazade said that I now get a kill every three dead villagers, or something? So I guess I have a shot with King_ dying now
So this made virtually no sense to me but needless to say, Nico? subsequently failed to kill anyone AGAIN. Also a village vigilante is dead, and even though the starting numbers were apparently only 13/4/4/1, I still have a hard time justifying the existence of TWO vigilantes, particularly when one has failed consistently. Combine this with Twin's GMaxing of Nico? which indicated suspicious conversation viewing during the claiming period (this is obviously not reliable in and of itself, I'm just mentioning it here because it is pertinent), and I think that it's clear Nico? is bad.

Lynch Nico?

????????

Whaaaaaaa??? Look I'm just as surprised as the next dude as to why and how I lasted so long, I have literally been keeping my head down, and reaching out when I thought I could be of help (to which I utterly and tragically failed, I admit lol ) Blocked once by Yeti who I guess turned out to be alchemists, and then

by a rose

But I can't control who blocks and doesn't block me my dudes!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)