Mafia vs Village Weeb Mafia: GAME OVER! Postgame in #504-505

honestly i'm just bandwagoning

but dude if u can suggest a better option than you, i'm all ears

you're being lynched because you haven't claimed to twin or jalmont, that's the only reason (i think). There's no better option to lynch so you're on the chopping block.

so the point here is that not claiming to the town leader is already a scummy think to do, and given that there are no other leads(i assume), you're being lynched. The only way you wouldnt be lynched is if a better lynch target arose; since nobody can find one or is willing to give one, you'd need to offer one up to not be lynched.
if you cant, well, that's your problem, you know why you're being lynched and how you can prevent it.

tfw only way to prevent being lynched is if another target is found by a trustworthy person, > I'm already seen as Mafia from everyone so mostly anything I'd say will just be "You're only saying that to prevent being lynched or You're lying"

Claiming :
Pros:
If people believe me, I don't get lynched.
Cons:
Role is Finally leaked
Mafia gets more info
If people don't believe I'm still getting lynched

Cons are more likely

so you're literally thinking about only yourself in your pro/con list king, you seem to forget that all of town is not able to get any of your results (if you have any) because you refuse to claim. We also waste a lynch if you claiming switches the lynch off of you.
You are already being lynched, so your other cons are irrelevant.

or, if you'd claimed earlier, coordinate results+give important roles protection which didn't work bc both anime have Protection Avoidance
This is my thought process
Claiming Early Game to "Town Leader"

Pros:
People may trust you.
Can possibly work better together against Mafia.

Cons:
"Town Leader" may be Mafia.
Info gets leaked on sheet.
Mafia may find me as threat and kill.
Sheet gets leaked.
Mafia gets more info.
People won't necessarily believe me.
Can still get lynched.
Town can still lose.

so you're literally thinking about only yourself in your pro/con list king, you seem to forget that all of town is not able to get any of your results (if you have any) because you refuse to claim. We also waste a lynch if you claiming switches the lynch off of you.
You are already being lynched, so your other cons are irrelevant.
Yes because as of now my job is to not get lynched.

ok i dont think king's changing his mind any time soon so theres no point wasting time anymore and trying to convince him that he's playing badly
Changing my mind about what? claiming? I already said I won't and iirc you said as long as I gave a reasonable reason to not claiming you'd be fine with it.

you don't have anything close to reasonable that supports you not claiming at this point in time but clearly thats something we both disagree on. I dont see any way I change your mind, so i'm not going to waste time attempting to do so.

I also like how you imply yourself and others were trying to convince me that I'm playing bad when it's only you and no one else has approached me to talk about anything besides the 3 listed before. Besides the only >King won't claim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)