1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Weed out the newbs

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by sing, Oct 6, 2009.

1. sing

sing

though my own research ive seen that about 1 out of every 7 smogon university members are associated with the marrilland forums and 1 out of every 4 somgon university member are associated with serebiiforums. what does this mean?? and why is it a big deal? well i see smogon university as that, a university! and what does a university do? allow every tom dick harry and jane into the fucking place? no FUCK THAT! they require you to prove yourself (or provide funding - more on that later). so that's why i advice that me and the top memebers of smogon univerity prepare a test similar to the SAT/ACT tests for anyone wanting to join Smogon University and if and only if they require a passing score will they be granted access to the greatness of smogon university! if a person(s) doest pass the required score, they are allowed to retake it up to 2 times, at least one month apart within six months. and after that have to wait 1 year from their last test date. this is to ensure room for everyone wanting to become smogon university members. now lets say someone comes pretty damn close to passing - im talking pullin the cock at just as it burst here - well they didnt get a passing score, but if they would be willing to pay a set amount they would be granted access to the forums. i was thinking maybe $12.45 per point. and lets say 50% goes to the big cheese chaos, 25% to me - the runner and creater of the idea, and the other 25% to the other mods and such.
  2. BlakBlastoise

BlakBlastoise

Something tells me you would not pass the entry exam.
  3. mingot

mingot free agent
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Can someone edit out the bit about this person getting 25%? I really don't think we *have* to share. Additionally, who is going to negotiate with chaos to get him off of that 50%?
  4. kd24

kd24 yo daddy musta been a drug dealer? why, cuz you're dope
    is a Pokemon Researcheris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

rofl (and i liked blakblastoise's post as well)

[​IMG]

big cheese
  5. Misty

Misty oh
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

ahahhahahah
  6. matty

matty I did stuff along time ago
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Damnit! Our April Fools joke is ruined
  7. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

please guys if i dont get into smogon u my dad will totally kill me
  8. Malfunction

Malfunction

Brilliant. Just Brilliant.
  9. Xia

Xia aka Lone Gansel
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Would there be practice tests?
  10. Deck Knight

Deck Knight A Knight for the Aegis
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor

You fail the English entrance exam.

We expect your $12.45 in the mail shortly. Don't forget postage.
  11. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

hahaha nicely done Dork Knight
  12. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I was wondering what "I'm talking pulling the penis just before it bursts here" was supposed to be and what do you know that was basically what he said

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)