Multi Gen Weekend Tournaments - 26/10 @ 8:00 pm GMT+2 - Gen 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ubers room on PS will now be holding weekly tournaments for Pokebank Ubers (cause fuck Official). The specific day and time will be posted in this thread by one of the room owners (Hugendugen, Furai, Dice, shrang, and myself) so that everybody has a chance to prepare. However, signups will not open until the time of the actual tournament. Matchups and Brackets will be posted in the ubers room making your presence in it mandatory for the duration of the tournament. Depending on the size of the tournament, the winner may be rewarded with a + in the room for a week. (which can become permanent by winning more tournaments or by being a good contributor to the room)

Winners:
Week 1: Jim995
Week 2: Level 56
Week 3: Sweep
Week 4: pokeaimMD
Week 5: Demon Virgil
Week 6: Steeljackal
Week 7: Orch
Week 8: Sweep
Week 9: Hack He Must
Week 10: Demon Virgil
Week 11: Lady Gaga (Merk)
Week 12: Manaphy
Week 13: Lady Gaga (Merk)
Week 14: Orch
Week 15: Haruno
Week 16: Orch
Week 17: Demon Virgil
Week 18: Steve Angello
Week 19: Leokia
Week 20: Level 56
Week 21: Tesung
Week 22: Steeljackal
Week 23: Sweep (BW2 Tour)
Week 24: radianthero156
Week 25: hyw (DPP Tour)
Week 26: Steven Angello
Week 27: Don'tStealMyPenguin
Week 28: Steeljackal (BW2 Tour)
Week 29: Nayrz
Week 30: Problems
Week 31: Evuelf (DPP Tour)
Week 32: iampie
Week 33: Demon Virgil (BW Tour)
Week 34: hyw
Week 35: Lair of Judgment
Week 36: hyw (BW Tour)
Week 37: Steeljackal
Week 38: Kingmidas (DPP Tour)
Week 39: Spiral Core
Week 40: Lady Gaga (Merk)
Week 41: Evuelf
Week 42: Goomynator
Week 43: PoweredByRevenge
Week 44: Evuelf
Week 45: Haxiom
Week 46: Steeljackal (BW2 Tour)
Week 47: zoroarkforever
Week 48: It's just Lacus
Week 49: Evuelf
Week 50: Evuelf

Last edited:
Our first weekend tournament will be on the 23rd of November at 4 PM GMT +0. (A Saturday)
EDIT: New time is 10PM GMT +0.

Last edited:
LMAO, oops, thinking only about European times here. I should probably delay it til around 10PMish GMT +0 then so that more people can participate.

LMAO, oops, thinking only about European times here. I should probably delay it til around 10PMish GMT +0 then so that more people can participate.
You want me to stay up till 4AM? Why not let the participants decide when they want to battle. We can always save replays if anyone wants to watch the battles he or she misses.

Well, there isn't a timezone to please everybody, sorry. :( The participants will only be able to sign up at the listed time so they will play when they want to. :o I guess I could try moving it forward 4 hours but then the USA guys don't have such a convenient time. We can always make it earlier the next week.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
You want me to stay up till 4AM? Why not let the participants decide when they want to battle. We can always save replays if anyone wants to watch the battles he or she misses.
The point is to have a time that's convenient for the majority of users....

Eh I'm totally fine with like 4-5 PM GMT I was just being a smartass. That keeps it in the late morning/early night range for everyone from the American Midwest to China so it's probably the best option.

Since, America is the largest userbase it's best to have the most convenient time for them, at least for the first weekend tournament.

Okay, opening signups for the first ubers weekend tournament. Just post "in" to enter and make suere you are in the ubers PS chatroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)