Multi Gen Weekend Tournaments - 26/10 @ 8:00 pm GMT+2 - Gen 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be here Saturday. However, Sunday I want to have a mini-playoffs between the 4 folks with the most wins over these last 50 weeks: Level 56 Steeljackal<3 Evuelf Lady Gaga

Are you guys down for this? What times Sunday works best? I want the matchups to be decided on the spot and the games played out right then, in fashion of typical weekend tours.

btw, this is the last thing I'm doing for weekend tours for a while. If somebody else wants to continue them, feel free to do so.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
I won't be here Saturday. However, Sunday I want to have a mini-playoffs between the 4 folks with the most wins over these last 50 weeks: Level 56 Steeljackal<3 Evuelf Lady Gaga

Are you guys down for this? What times Sunday works best? I want the matchups to be decided on the spot and the games played out right then, in fashion of typical weekend tours.

btw, this is the last thing I'm doing for weekend tours for a while. If somebody else wants to continue them, feel free to do so.
Do you have a spreadsheet or something, or did you just count them manually?

bo3 XY
i'm clueless in old gens

i should be available sunday from 11am-night (PST)

EDIT: demon virgil (bpc i think) has 4 wins. and a few others have the same amount of wins as me

Last edited:
I would advice against a bo3 with dpp/bw/xy since it would hamper quality. Am unsure about any of these being good at dpp and i only think half has a clue what they are doing in bw (no offense). Bo3 XY would optimize quality for viewers.

um there's like 4 other folks that have as many wins as lady gaga so since that's a clean 8 going to do add them in too. although i have no clue who those other 4 are so please hl them for me yohoE . I'm counting bpc as level 56 btw

those 4 guys put in your requests for 3 xy or for past gens, just gonna do popular vote since ideally it would be the past gens but i have no clue if you guys would be willing to play them is the question.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
um there's like 4 other folks that have as many wins as lady gaga so since that's a clean 8 going to do add them in too. although i have no clue who those other 4 are so please hl them for me yohoE . I'm counting bpc as level 56 btw

those 4 guys put in your requests for 3 xy or for past gens, just gonna do popular vote since ideally it would be the past gens but i have no clue if you guys would be willing to play them is the question.
Lady Gaga Steeljackal<3 Evuelf Level 56 hyw orch Sweep Steve Angello

okay just gonna be evuelf, steeljackal, lv56, and whoever wins orch vs lady gaga tomorrow at 8. too many folks being not able to participate to do top 8. will be dpp, bw, xy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)