Multi Gen Weekend Tournaments - FINALS - Won by ZoroarkForever

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
Dilwar won this weekend's tournament :3

Next weekend we're going to be doing another ADV tour, as per Melee Mewtwo's request. I recommend you guys try building your own teams and learning the tier, as it's a pretty good one to learn ; ]

Also, we only have 4 more weeks until Season 2 is over :O Week 25 will be another 'Super Weekend' and we'll be doing another 3 tours, maybe even 4 if I include ADV.

GG o.o

Probably shouldn't have sacked Mence but I needed Ekiller healthy to break Aegislash, and I didn't want to risk switching it in so it takes damage and dies. Xerneas was needed for his Ekiller, so I was in a tough spot - having to leave Mence in throughout the last few turns. Turn 31 was a 50/50 but I don't think he realised, so I was quite fortunate to win that. Idk probably could've played better, would like feedback.

Dilwar won this weekend's tournament :3

Next weekend we're going to be doing another ADV tour, as per Melee Mewtwo's request. I recommend you guys try building your own teams and learning the tier, as it's a pretty good one to learn ; ]

Also, we only have 4 more weeks until Season 2 is over :O Week 25 will be another 'Super Weekend' and we'll be doing another 3 tours, maybe even 4 if I include ADV.
can it not be on the 11th or have it run late if so? i've got smash that day and don't want to miss adv ubers :(

yohoE

since mm2 is a pos, would you guys rather have the tour on friday or sunday? also, what times would be good for said days?

yohoE

orch won this weekend's tour!

Next weekend is the last weekend before the 'Super Weekend', or the very last week. We'll probably just do ORAS again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)