Multi Gen Weekend Tournaments - FINALS - Won by ZoroarkForever

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
ite, i'm going to post time/tier some time tomorrow, so get your last second votes in :D

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
can the next tour be 30min earlier or so pls. going by the current timings, it's 12.30am for me and i gotta get up 5 hours after that cos college is far. i'm no serious contender but 30min shouldn't hurt you guys.

yohoE

uhh the first one was the same as it was last week, anyways i'm gonna do this was an hour earlier. so 11/29 @ 1:00 PM GMT -5

i guess we'll play oras again unless you guys want something different

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
yohoE, maybe some Gen 1 or 2 Ubers y/n? It would be the best to go back into that, especially when they are the best classics c:

yohoE

12/6 at 2:00 PM GMT -5 - ORAS

I think this is the first one without MRay :o

yohoE

This is in 17 minutes.

also, concerning the gmt situation, oglemi recently made a thread with easy timezone converting, so i'm going to implement that into this so it's easier for all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)