Multi Gen Weekend Tournaments - FINALS - Won by ZoroarkForever

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
Do you guys want to still do ORAS? Or do you wanna switch it up with some BW2 or something? Let me know e.e

Also, here is Oglemi's Timezone Converter, post where you are and what time we should do for next week as well. Assume it'll be held on Saturday :D

BW2. No, seriously if you want a different gen other than ORAS which actually some people know how to play instead of shit like RBY, and is fun to play too, just make a BW2 tournament.

I have nothing against RBY except that only a minimal amount of players actually have a team/knows how to build a team. Perhaps if we had a project that allowed us to explore RBY further then it would receive more attention. However at this point it's basically ignored and as a result wouldn't be quite successful in Weekend Tournaments.

yohoE

that and RBY/GSC aren't even implemented on main, so those aren't happening xD

yohoE

what tier do you guys want? adv dpp bw2 xy oras

also its going to be a bit later next weekend

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
we've had lots of bw2, and just now had iris v iconic in dpp, adv is a lot different due mechanics, items, and moves, i think it would be cool(also wth happened to teambuilding competition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)