Multi Gen Weekend Tournaments - FINALS - Won by ZoroarkForever

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
Yeah, we're doing DPP next weekend. The current time set is 2:00 PM GMT -5 on the 3rd of January. Taking time suggestions as always :]

Also, thanks to justinjiaxinghu for the new art found in the OP!

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
Alright everybody, I have finally worked out the playoffs situation and added it to the OP.

This is Season 2. Playoffs will be held after the first 25 weeks have been completed. The reason I have been making people do 3rd place matches is because playoff contenders will be decided by how many points each user has, 1st place gets 5 points, 2nd place gets 3 points and 3rd place gets 1 point. After the 25 weeks have ended, the top 16 players will compete in a 16-man Double Elimination tournament. Winner will be named the the Season 2 winner, and may get a special prize!
That's pretty much it.

Another announcement: in both Week 12 and Week 25 I will be holding "Super Weeks". During these weeks, there will be a DPP, a BW2 and an ORAS tour back-to-back-to-back, allowing players to get back-on-track in the points standings.

Now for next weekend; what tier would you guys want? ADV, DPP, BW2 or ORAS? Giving a time would be nice too :)

just do oras again imo, it's the tier most people play and we have had a lot of old gens so I think the current tier should be nice for 'a change'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)