Not open for further replies.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
Tier: DPP
Time: 1/24/15 @ 2:00 PM GMT -5 (EST)

If you guys don't have teams and want to participate click this link :D

yohoE

Okay, so regarding last weekend's tournament.. Leon DC'd and ZoroarkForver had to go or something, so he just forfeited and left. Because of this, I'm going to put Leon down as the winner, but reward them both 4 points, instead of 5 and 3.

Now for next weekend, we have our very first SUPER WEEKEND! (xD)

Like I mentioned before, I will be hosting 3 tournaments back to back. I will host 1 DPP, 1 BW2 and 1 ORAS. I don't know what order I'll do them, so if you don't want to miss one make sure you're there for them all!

The very first tournament will be held at 2:00 PM EST (GMT -5) on 1/31/15. The second tournament will most likely start around 4:00 PM, and then 6:00 PM for the last one.

You will be getting points for each of these tours. This meaning you could end the day with 15 extra points towards the playoffs, aka first place.

Once again, there will be 1 DPP tournament, 1 BW2 tournament and 1 ORAS tournament. If you don't feel like building teams, or are just having a hard time building, feel free to take some teams from here (5) and here (4).

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Do you not get points for third? Its np really tho not like I'm around enough to realistically compete

yohoE

Do you not get points for third? Its np really tho not like I'm around enough to realistically compete
You get one point for getting third. And unless I made a mistake, you've only gotten third once (last week) which puts you at 1 point total, aka not in top 16.

I only put the top 16 btw :x there's a good amount of people with just 1 point

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You get one point for getting third. And unless I made a mistake, you've only gotten third once (last week) which puts you at 1 point total, aka not in top 16.

I only put the top 16 btw :x there's a good amount of people with just 1 point
didn't realize top 16 lol sorry

yohoE

And the very first "Super Weekend" has been completed!

The winners of each tour were:

Hack for DPP, Evuelf for BW2 and DoubleOD for ORAS!

1. Steelphoenix - 13
  2. ZF - 10
  3. Justinjiaxinghu - 10
  4. Evuelf - 8
  5. Lady Gaga - 8
  6. Alexander. - 8
  7. Hack - 8
  8. DoubleOD - 7
  9. Based n Bad - 6
  10. Problems - 5
  11. Meety - 5
  12. PoweredByRevenge - 5
  13. Kebabe - 4
  14. -Leon- - 4
  15. Not A Gym Ldr - 4
  16. AbsDaddy and Dabroyo - 3

You can now start voting for what tier should be played next weekend and suggest times :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)