[Weekly] Battle Spot Challenge Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
approved by Hulavuta
It's easy to ladder Battle Spot with a team of something standard. But how hard is it when you have to use a less-common Pokemon to ladder with? That's what these challenges are for - to separate the boys from the men.
Week 1 Challenge
For this week's challenge, it's just gonna be a Pokemon, but next week you may have to run a Pokemon with only 1 attack, or a monotype team! Without further ado, this week's challenge is to build a team around.... (Note: You can do this in all formats)

With its great abilities, stats, and moveset, Manectric would seem like a good Pokemon. However, it is quite frail and outclassed. Making it fall below more common things like Rotom and Thundurus. Have fun teambuilding! :D

Once you have built a team, you may use the thread to do mini-RMTs or discuss how well your team is doing.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
As a side note, to anyone who needs help getting competitive versions of pokemon--including an HP ice manectric--to build and ladder with in-game, follow the link in my sig to the battle spot distribution, where I'm currently giving away FOR FREE battle ready pokemon to help people compete. Please read and follow the instructions on the first post. If you think you'll need more than 1 pokemon from the distribution, please list them all in your initial post so I can batch clone them.

Also, please excuse the mess. I'm currently processing and adding a very large batch of newly donated pokemon. Almost 3 full boxes! ^_^

Can we ladder on showdown with the team?

Also about rain, the old VGC core was pretty nice. Poli, kingdra, manectric, talon

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately, it looks like flarz is banned now so I'll be locking this. If anyone is interested in taking it over, message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)