Weird/Random Dreams you had

i'm more concerned with the sheer amount of pokemon more than anything
to make numbers simple, say each gen introduces an average of a hundred pokemon each.
102 x 100 = 10 200
let's see layell rip /that many/ models, eh?
[don't forget the backs!]

EV

Banned deucer.
Any sex dream where you're worried about getting caught and never actually do anything / or, you go for it and get shut down.

So basically they aren't even sex dreams, just almost sex dreams and instead it's a wake-up-with-a-stiffy kind of morning.

I went through this door and it was all white and floaty like white space and this talking sphere sent me to collect all the polygons so he could fix the portal between our dimension and the shape world. Also i peed a lot. and my family spent my college fee on a bag of lucky charms marshmellows.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My dream last night was a Harry Potter + Naruto Cross over.

Voldemort was Uchiha Madara wtf.

...Harry got royally fucked.

Reactions: v

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
I've had a few fucked up dreams.
I've only had two dreams about Smogon that I can remember. One was where Smogon was a giant dinner party at chaos's giant mansion. I got lost in it and found old Pokemon articles and a dying woman. I eventually got down to the party where chaos was like 8 feet tall and asked me to carry the rips to the table. To thank me, he gave me a GameBoy Color printing of Azumarill, which I ate for some reason.
Another one was where Smogon had a party in some unexplainable building that happened to be connected to a used game store. We all had to dress as Pokemon, and I was an actual Haunter. I then went into the game store, where all NES and SNES games were on sale for $3.00. They happened to have Mega Man 1-7, but I couldn't buy them because the bar code stickers were scratched.

Other miscellaneous dreams:
Having my mouth held to a faucet as George Washington drowned me.
Meeting Kerry King of Slayer in Walmart. (I really met him once, but at a guitar store.)
Climbing up stairs that flatten upwards and make me fall while the inescapable pit fills up with water. (Recurring)
Being able to fly, but having little control of where I go. (Recurring)
Being a human kite, but catching onto a brick wall with my front teeth, which rips them out.
Flying a biplane from my house to my brother's house in Nashville and to random toy stores.
Eating ice cream that makes me sick and makes my teeth fall out. (Recurring)
Going back to High School and wanting to skip every subsequent day. (Recurring)
Having sex with Ariana Grande. Having sex with Samus. Having sex with Jack Black. Having sex with random people I know.

I used to have recurring dream where I was on this farm walking down a hill and at the bottom there was this black and white cat.

It's like the most boring dream but I always woke up sweating and terrified lol. It was literally just a regular cat on a wall on a random farm.

I had a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls would be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dreams, dreams...

The most vivid dream I've ever had: when I was a kid, I'd always felt very cynical of Goosebumps; I'd realised that it was basically total shit and not even scary...
Except for [bold]one book: WELCOME TO DEAD HOUSE [/bold]

The night after I read this book I emerged in a world similar to the neighbourhood in the book: grey, creepy houses; dying trees everywhere; and in the middle of it all my elementary school.
In the dream I was being chased by a horde of shambling ghouls, people who seemed dead but still not so much, and no matter how fast I ran they always seemed to be right behind me, murmuring softly all the while. I ran into the school and ran around the endless hallways, but kept getting cornered. And the creepiest thin was that there was this little girl with pigtails, and every time the crowd of zombies cornered me she would repeat this weird message:

"Tell Farmer Brown to move his chickens."

To this day I don't know what it means, or even where I got it from :\

I had one of the weirdest dreams last month. The dream starts with me and some friends sitting in a car doing some key bumps of coke before heading to a party. One of my friends asks from where did we get get that coke and then a flashback explaining how and where we bought the coke occurs. In the flashback, a friend calls me and tells me that he found a new great dealer with amazing prices and asks me if I want to go with him to the dealer's place and I agree. We go to the dealers' place and to my surprise, when the door is opened its my own mother who's dealing and she greets my friend and pretends not to know me while giving me a look of disapproval. After we buy the stuff I ask her in a low voice 'Doesn't your son get a discount?' and she doesn't answer. The flashback ends, we are heading into the party and none of the girls is wearing a bra, so we are panicking about how we are gonna sneak that coke, so I hide the bag in shoe and the dream ends.

Okay I've had a couple of weird dreams, and they stand out because I rarely dream.

The first was incredibly jarring. I was on a plane, a 747, sitting in the center aisle next to Hillary Clinton and what must of been her 12 year old son. The rest of the dream literally played out like the intro scene from the first Final Destination: I watched Hillary Clinton get incinerated right before my very eyes right before I lost consciousness. I awoke in the smoldering wreckage, somehow her son and I had survived. I held him in my arms and we both started balling. Fuck, right?

The second is my recurring dream. In different instances, often with random people from my high school that I had long since forgotten, I encounter a spectre in striped green pajamas. And the spectre always takes the form of Steve Buscemi. Sometimes, I'm the only one who can see him and he taunts me and generally terrifies the shit out of me. Other times, other people can see him and he terrorizes the lot of us.

Sometimes I'm glad I don't dream very often lol.

I had a dream that me and a bunch of other friends were on the top of enormous hotel/shopping mall complex, awaiting and preparing the inevitable alien invasion that would strike earth on that exact roof top. Somehow the aliens forgot about the invasion and so did we apparently, as me and a few other people when into the hotel. First thing I noticed when we walked in were large posters on the wall, that said that hotel had Quaker values and that weapons and fighting weren't permitted. We still had all our guns and shit from the alien invasion fiasco, so we had to drop them. Next we split up for no apparent reason to look around the Hotel, which had suddenly turned into a hotel/shopping mall/warehouse fusion. As I looked through the aisles I noticed strange solitary people in Komono, wearing weird animal masks. I started to chase on after a while till we ended up in the hotel part again, and I kept running into the masked people again, but they kept running through doors, away from me. I was just about to discover their sinister shopping mall/hotel with Quaker values conspiracy, but I woke up before I could get to the bottom of it.

Dreamt that a group of weird cult like people tied me up and circumcised me. Shit was so painful that I woke up and struggled to fall asleep again.

I had this dream where this company I was inspecting bred honey. Then I walked into the meeting room, and this guy was having a conversation with a robot about global warming. I woke up and Fox News was on. Oh, also the only entrance/exit was this cramped crawl through space that I tried backing up when I accidentally entered it, but then I slipped down it, and went back up it. A lot of other weird stuff happened too that I forgot.

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
I didn't realize we had a thread for this, and while it may be embarrassing I'll go ahead and say it. I had a dream two nights ago about PS, I had a dream where some hacker or some kid had some how breached the system and had made his own auth using the "$" which was higher than admin, and the "$" users were banning everyone and everything, I didn't tell anyone cause I thought it was a joke, but by the time I let staff know, the hacker had already taken over showdown and I couldn't stop it. Yeah as I post this I question the rationality of myself.

Dreams. They never leave me, being unpleasant. Last night i had a dream my mother had undergone a sex change and she took it out on me, paranoid that I made too much of a big deal out of it.
DUHHH. of course I care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)