Welcome to my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job copying some Pokes directly from my thread. Even the image of Truth with the Ribbons you copied. Really, good job.

truth is the same for everybody and everybody must use the image that i used...Truth isn't yours and u can tell me nothing about it

I am well aware that Truth uses the Gyarados image from Arkeis.com. I refer to the specific file you use in your thread.

Each post can have only 100 images, and since Truth has so many ribbons, I couldnt put them all in a single post. So I took a print screen of how it would look like, pasted on Paint.net and removed the background, then saved it (Gyarados pic + Pokeball + ribbons) all together as a single image, which I uploaded. You're using the same image. That's the one I was refering to.

Truth isnt mine. The format is.

justin:no drago and tangrowth are of 4 gen :( howewer i can give u garchomp ;)
Luxpluff:ok sorry i must change the image?finally isn't important because Truth is always the same

are you able to teach lugia tm51 roost, and hippopotas tm76 stealth rock in gen4?

if so, i'll take them for my terrakion and virizion.

otherwise i'll have to try and find two others.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
In response to your CMT; sorry, I didn't see anything that I needed.

Hi! in response to your CMT can i have these:

Weavile

Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Counter - Pursuit - Ice Punch
IV's:
31 | 31 | 25*| 31 | 28+ | 31

Yanmega Shiny

nature:modest
iv:31/31/31/30/30/31
evs:252attspec 252 vel 4 ps
moveset:air slash protect hidden power(ice) bug buzz

Never thought someone would bump my inactive trade thread... o.o

Anyway, in response to your CMT, since there's nothing I wanted (again), I guess I'll take 4 credits.

Perfect and since they are 4 poke i give you 5 credits as a kind of gift :) i add you in credit list send me a pm when u can trade man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)