Welcome to my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, didn't see anything. But let me know when you get more pokemon and I'll be sure to check back here. :D

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Responding to your CMT. I don't see anything I'm interested in atm.

I highly recommend that you list the OTs of all your pokemon and make it clear what pokemon are yours and what ones are not. Some people like myself are very picky.

i like jolteon adn linoone. you can choose one of my pokes to ev train, and that pokemon you can have semi redis.

I don't have a Careful Ferrothorn but I do have a Sassy one.

I'm interested in your Jolteon. I don't have loads of time for trading atm but I should be able to at some point.

Just a side note - you might want to put it as "non-redis" on the semi-redis mons that you got from me. That way, when you trade to others, they have no redis rights.

CMT for jirachi timid hp ground,magnezone hp fire and crobat jolly
Don't actually have a HP Ground Jirachi. Not sure where you saw that.

As for Magnezone, I have two--do you want Naive or Timid?

For the other two, I'll take Belly Drum Linoone for one (for both if you can nickname it), Raikou for the other.

perfect send me a pm when see me online ^^ Hovewer i want magnezone shiny naive hp fire and crobay shiny :) if u like also others poke i can take also mr mime junior timid shiny and trapinch jolly shiny :)

perfect send me a pm when see me online ^^ Hovewer i want magnezone shiny naive hp fire and crobay shiny :) if u like also others poke i can take also mr mime junior timid shiny and trapinch jolly shiny :)
I just saw the Jirachi you were asking about--sorry, I'd forgotten that I'd traded for one. So if you want that, let me know.

In the future, when I respond in your thread, respond to me via PM/VM. I only just saw your response. I'll be around today until around 5pm EST, so message me when you're ready.

In response to your CMT, would you trade these?

Lugia

Pressure | Timid
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
evs://
Aeroblast
| Punishment | Ancientpower | Safeguard
Available at
: Level 70 UT | Fully Redis

(Is it possible for it to come with Roost?)

Darkrai

Nature:Timid
IV:31/31/31/31/31/31
evs:0

Yanmega Shiny

nature:modest
iv:31/31/31/30/30/31
evs:252attspec 252 vel 4 ps
moveset:
air slash protect hidden power(ice) bug buzz

Please CMT for this:
VALERIO'S Magnezone

Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Modest

Hidden Power: Fire 70
Moves: Tackle - Supersonic - SonicBoom - Thundershock
IVs: 31 | 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 30

In response to your CMT, i dont need anything, sorry :(
(scizor or breloom could be fine, but i don't like them shiny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)