Welcome to our simulator forum

But isn't Standard non-DW? I'm sure ST Shandera won't officially exist for a while...
Indeed. Pokemon Black and White don't even have any oveworld sprites for most Gen 5 Pokemon, the Shandera family included, meaning that there's nothing for the game to display when the Pokemon would be sent to the High Link area, so it doesn't seem it will be available until the 3rd game comes out, at the earliest.

I believe when he said it was released...he meant it was released into the game. I wouldn't know because i don't have the game, but that was what I got from it anyways.

^Plus, it was also found that Level 100 Pokemon can just be EV trained normally in BW in the research thread.

(10:44:59) Connected to Server!
Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection
(10:45:06) Disconnected from Server!
I get this while trying to connect to most servers, whats the problem?

(10:44:59) Connected to Server!
Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection
(10:45:06) Disconnected from Server!
I get this while trying to connect to most servers, whats the problem?
You're using and old PO version.

So I can't seem to find the server on the list and I tried typing in smogon.com:5080 and i get:

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } Error while connected to server -- Received error n°0: Connection refused

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
It's down of course.

Just practice your teams on Beta for now.
Yeah that's what I have been doing, everyone else is I guess. Hopefully it isn't down for such a long time.

Just started Pokemon Online today and didn't see the Smogon server up there. It's good to see that it's not just a problem with me, I guess... Well, the beta server's good enough for me, even if I can't use Manaphy on it. PO is pretty, too, so that's a plus.

What's the Smogon server titled as when it's up? Just Smogon University, a la Shoddy?

Super

This space for rent
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've been hearing there are rating problems going on with the server. Usually a server restart resolves this, but since the last person who started it up was Doug, I can't restart the server. I have to wait for it to crash before I can restart it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)