Side Welcome to Sun and Moon! (Week 6: See Post #587)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
scheduled with truedrew last night over pms for about an hour and a half ago and idk where he at ): I told him over smog pms that I couldn't play this weekend and have contacted him 3 times now and have not gotten a response. don't like calling act on frens but im booked

BlackJak

formerly Balanced Break
I'm deadass calling activity on my opponent because the tour date is almost up for round 1 and I still haven't gotten a response on a time from him, which I posted 6 days ago lmao

Sakis

Banned deucer.
BlackJak
I asked paleo to talk to you about it since i couldnt find you online but he probably forgot. Its not that he didnt try to contact you, its that he asked me to do so in his place, however your smogon profile isnt available to public so tried to do so on ps. When i couldnt find you i asked your teammate so moves from our side were made, I dont think there is need for an activity win or anything like that. Asuk4 will be on tomorrow. He was busy with Uni and exams the entire week. He wasnt able to get on smogon so far. The game will happen tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)