Welcome to the Ice Age (Hail Stall RMT)

Updated the op!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. ^^

EDIT: I'm actually trying Hex/ Shadow Ball on Jellicent now instead of Scald, because of Will-o-wisp. It makes it easier to deal with Reuniclus, CM Latias and opposing Jellicent (a secondary check can never hurt). It makes me a bit weaker to Fire types like Infernape and Heatran though. Ideas?
I've replaced Blissey with Calm Heatran and I gotta say your team works very well. Only problem I've faced is Reuniclus with Scizor/CBTar where Pursuit removes the only Reuniclus counter.

Hail doesn't really seem to help other than cancelling weather that sucks, you might be better off using some gimmick like Hail Tentacruel. Just an opinion.

Hey I think I fought against this team with my Drought team on PO. I remember I got so overconfident like "oh, hail team.. I've won the battle already", then you PWN'd me xD. There's nothing I could suggest that no one hastn't said before, but I could second Hex over Scald on Jelly and Taunt over Protect on Gliscor. Also you could try rocky helmet ferro somewhere whn you predict a physical move on Blissey so your opponent get's more damaged than you out of recoil, particularily if they're running LO, though I think you don't really have stuff to take out for it.

Actually depending on the set scrafty can't hit that much here. Latias can phaze it and it will take damage from hail and the entry hazards. He has trouble also fighting the clock against abomasnow. Yes he does have his rest and shed skin but with scrafty you either invest in his bulk or his attack can't always have both. Scrafty is good but he needs set up more than most other fighters in the current metagame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)