NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammer!

4 Da Letter El: (
Former Hope, ScorrchingTheaph, Champ1604, Texas Cloverleaf)
3 Not Voting: (Da Letter El, ItzViper482, XnadrojX)

DaLetterEl was Lynched!

Dear DaLetterEl,

You are the Compulsive Tourist!

Each night, you must pm me VISIT [PLAYER]

You will target your target

You are sided with the Town, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated

He had a Hidden Modifier!

Dear DaLetterEl,

You are the Hidden Madman!

At night, you must pm me VISIT [PLAYER]

If your target is a Vanilla Townie, they will become a Serial Killer

You are sided with the town, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Night 5 Begin! Night 5 ends at 9PM GMT on Sunday November 12th!

Last edited:
guess I'll update early

Texas Cloverleaf died last night

Dear Texas Cloverleaf,

You are the Cop Of All Trades!

Once per game, you may pm me COP [PLAYER]
You will receive ‘Guilty’ if your target is sided with the mafia, and ‘Not Guilty’ if they are sided with a different faction

Once per game, you may pm me SEER [PLAYER]
You will receive ‘Guilty’ if your target is sided with the werewolves, and ‘Not Guilty’ if they are sided with a different faction

Once per game, you may pm me CONSPIRACY THEORIST [PLAYER]
You will receive ‘Guilty’ if your target is sided with the aliens, and ‘Not Guilty’ if they are sided with a different faction

Once per game, you may pm me PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR [PLAYER]
You will receive ‘Guilty’ if your target is sided with the cult, and ‘Not Guilty’ if they are sided with a different faction

Once per game, you may pm me FBI AGENT [PLAYER]
You will receive ‘Guilty’ if your target is a Serial Killer, and ‘Not Guilty’ if they are sided with a different faction.

You are sided with the Town, and win when all threats to your faction are eliminated

Day 6 Start! Day will end at 9PM GMT on Wednesday the 15th of November

Former Hope
XnadrojX
ScorrchingTheaph
Champ1604
ItzViper482

Ok I tried to bait a kill onto me off a role read and it didn't work

My role is straight ass. I'm a compulsive tourist. Every night I need to visit someone. N1 acid, n2 blazade, n3 Texas, n4 texas. I wasn't hooked last night.
just found this post and in there blazade was the only vt if im not mistaken but he was cultist right so there is no sk correct?

Former claims to not have a kill and lynching former means the third party gets an extra vote, where he will outvote us in LyLo.

I'll read back and see the likely suspects for the neutral party.

Actually, third party might be a lie at this point and it's just former hope killing on his own with his SK theory as cover.

But then that introduces a lot of WIFOM so hmm.

Viper/Scorch is my top suspects for neutral, if one exists, but at this point it's just really fuzzy to me.

i rlly do think it can be former as the killer with the vote thing as a deterent he set up like xna said. it is 100% a possibility that we need to consider. also the fact that texas just died now when he was on former and how former subbed in for a maf read Metal Sonic could both be smth as well even tho they could just be not important

i also havent seen much from champ and scorch so id need more of that

xna looks cleared to me

Also, based on that previous message. I'm pretty sure XX is the final scum, with their real role being they have 2 extra janitor kills.

Role wise, it makes perfect sense since everyone else has been paired up with someone else except for him, and haruno. The only other confirmed scum from the start.

Oh yeah, I'm also not actually scum. I am indeed the town roleblocker, who targeted champ last night (so that's weird they didn't mention that....). Why lie? Well, because texas seemed really set on the choice to mislynch me first and then DLE which meant that if I was wrong about DLE, we'd be down to 3 people with only one more guess. At the same time, I did feel certain about DLE being SK and was frankly just getting annoyed so I decided to have fun and fake claim mafia, knowing only the scum would know I was lieing and also creating content that could be analyzed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)