ORAS OU What are items? (Mega Lopunny Team feat. Bisharp)

Lando I is pretty good. Why don't u play on showdown more superpiplup?
A scarf lando-T could help a bit. A rock polish Lando-I would be fantastic as it can sweep with relative ease. Bisharp seems like a decent check because of Defiant's activation in response to Intimidate. AV Raikou would be the best thing to stop it defensively, but Raikou can't do much back. Chansey could also do a lot, but the fighting weakness is a little risky.
I actually do play on showdown a lot, it's just visually, it's pretty unappealing. I like being able to play with my pokes and see them on the 3Ds, which is why I try to makes teams I can have in game. Using a choice scarf lando t would actually completely miss the point of using gliscor and ferrothorn in the first place: stealth rocks. I guess rock polish stealth rocks lando could work, but then I'd only have two attacking moves which isn't very desirable.

At the moment, this team seems to be having a bad case of the " I need more than 6 poke mon on this team " scenario, as well as a bit of the fourth movement problem. They're both pretty undesirable.

And is it really all that bad if I don't want to use legendaries? I know it kind of limits my team building options, but you can respect that can't you? It also makes it somewhat more challenging, I guess. (At this point I'm mainly coming up with excuses as to why I don't use legendaries. It's mostly because I don't want to gen things, but I also feel awkward a bit to have to give out my friendcode I guess :/)

Last edited:
UPDATE: I'm deciding to try out using a landorus. I've never actually used legendaries because i didnt want to gen them, but just so "happening" to get a good lando from someone on showdown would probably be fine. I'm testing it right now.

Oh, one more thing. Your team is Gardevoir bait. I'd recommend SpD Ferro over physical so you can take a Hyper Voice and a Focus Blast from Mega Garde and KO with Gyro Ball. It's not a solid answer to Garde, but given that you have no hard-counters, it can't hurt to stock up on checks. Also,since you have a physically defensive Ground, a specially defensive Ferro is a great defensive pairing.

Pineapple (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock

Oh, one more thing. Your team is Gardevoir bait. I'd recommend SpD Ferro over physical so you can take a Hyper Voice and a Focus Blast from Mega Garde and KO with Gyro Ball. It's not a solid answer to Garde, but given that you have no hard-counters, it can't hurt to stock up on checks. Also,since you have a physically defensive Ground, a specially defensive Ferro is a great defensive pairing.

Pineapple (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
What are good mega gardevoir counters? i know priority brave bird helps, but would lando do much? i know it would probably die first, but how good would a defensive set be for this team overall btw?

As I mentioned in my first post, Lando-T helps with your birdspam problem as well as gives you a reliable pivot with U-Turn so you can get your sweepers out against your opponent with much more ease. Takes about 70%-80% from a Hyper Voice so definitely not a hard counter, but its utility helps you overall.

As I mentioned in my first post, Lando-T helps with your birdspam problem as well as gives you a reliable pivot with U-Turn so you can get your sweepers out against your opponent with much more ease. Takes about 70%-80% from a Hyper Voice so definitely not a hard counter, but its utility helps you overall.
k thanks. Still testing it out right now, and it has actually helped a lot more than gliscor so far. i just need to find someone on showdown who will trade it to me in game now

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
eh, if some one is going to gen it, than i guess 252 hp 240 def 8 spD and 8 Spe with impish would be fine. if someone is just going to give me a clean normal one though, then i guess i'll train it 252 hp, 252 def, 4 spe
I might have one, its shiny and it might be adamant, I'll check it for you.

I have someone with an Impish one tho I don't think he'll be able to trade till tomorrow (maybe). I'll edit this post later with his code if you do not have a landorus by then.

You must exert an above average presence :]
I can try for you later but prolly will have same results
also what set you want
if he genned it, the 252 hp 240 def 8 spd and 8 spe with impish would be fine, but if he just has a normal impish one with no EVs, then i'll just EV train it myself

Hey, cool team man! I won't dabble onto what has already been said, so let me recommend you to change Clefables spread to 252 Hp / 160 Def / +96 SpD. This is the preferred and standard spread used for most Calm Mind Clefable, but the reason I'm recommending it is the fact that Tornadus-T can put in so much work verses your team and this spread allows you to take on most variants.

Sorry for the short rate, but I'm a bit restricted on time due to upcoming tournaments, but regardless I hope you were able to get something out of this!

Hey, cool team man! I won't dabble onto what has already been said, so let me recommend you to change Clefables spread to 252 Hp / 160 Def / +96 SpD. This is the preferred and standard spread used for most Calm Mind Clefable, but the reason I'm recommending it is the fact that Tornadus-T can put in so much work verses your team and this spread allows you to take on most variants.

Sorry for the short rate, but I'm a bit restricted on time due to upcoming tournaments, but regardless I hope you were able to get something out of this!
Yeah, i can try to change clefable s set. Just kind of annoying because I try to build these teams in game. Also, I'm replacing ferrothorn for landorus t, but I dunno how much it would help since they run hp ice.

Yeah, i can try to change clefable s set. Just kind of annoying because I try to build these teams in game. Also, I'm replacing ferrothorn for landorus t, but I dunno how much it would help since they run hp ice.
In game breeding can be a bit of an effort, but this change will be worth it if you do manage to do it! Also Hp Ice does literally zero to Ferrothorn, so replacing it is a good option, as long as its Ev'd to take two Life Orb Earth Powers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)