What do you want to do as a career?

I want to have a career in paleontology. Imagine finding something unknown that could further help our understanding of evolution. It would be amazing.

If that doesn't work something in biology or photography would be great too. Being a wildlife photographer could be fun, and I love taking pictures.

i thought many times being an European version of a hobo, but i will most likely end up being some geekyass software engineering manager as i love buying drugs and staff.

What's English Philology?
It's a degree which focuses in english studies, the language, U.K and North America history, a lot of literature etc :) However, I think the name changed a few years ago and nowadays it's called English studies instead English Philology, even though it's the same.
Also sorry for the late reply!

I want to start in the fitness field as personal trainer/fitness model. From that I want to start my own business and become a entrepreneur.

Dream: Writing and maybe making comics

I love language and I love stories so this is the logical conclusion. I've been reading comics and manga since pretty much age 4 and have always wanted to make them and have tonnes of stories in my head. I have written a lot on my own but I've always wanted to become good at drawing. Specifically western super hero comic art styles and certain manga art styles. I just dont see myself getting the motivation to learn it. It feels like too much of chore to me. One day I want to publish a book at least though.

Actual: I dunno probably teaching

ethan06

⋖(☼┆☼)⋗
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
this is an interesting question for me, and one that i've been putting a lot of thought into - i'm a practicing musician, and i play keyboards and sing in two separate bands, as well as playing jazz piano in a community big band and attempting to get my small portfolio of solo tunes off the ground. i love the shit out of this and could easily spend the rest of my life playing keyboards and pianos and synths, so i guess you could call it a "career aspiration". only problem is that music isn't really taken seriously as a career option anymore, and it's unlikely that i'll be lucky enough to elevate myself to a point where i can make even a stable minimum wage off of my craft, which seriously sucks when most standard workplace jobs make me seriously unhappy :/ i guess a compromise will have to be made at some point before i run out of money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)