What does drunk you do?

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Im drunk at the moment but do you guys do anything that is not the norm from what drunk you do, let's find out

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just turn into a big eight-year-old when I'm drunk, it's adorable. I'm just so whimsical and happy, it's the best.

One time I jumped out of a 2nd-story window and landed on my knee while drunk. That sucked.

Reactions: dom
The last time I drank my liver away, I passed out in the backyard counting Stars and woke up without clothes on the couch

Lina

Creatures in Heaven
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna replace the 'drunk' with 'medically high' as I haven't been drunk before. When I was on morphine once, I sang loudly because it was just something I felt like doing. I feel like I'd do this when drunk too.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Check the PS logs of trivia recently and find out. But either I get really depressed and find someone to vent to (sorry to whoever that person is everytime) or just have a really good time. Of course there's also the incredibly meaningful conversations about nothing with strangers but yeah nothin really out of the ordinary.

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
mostly just the same shit I usually do but there was this one time I got blackout drunk and came out publicly as a trans woman

I have no memory of doing this

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
Lot of great responses in this thread, didn't know there were so many party animals here. Im pretty boring when I drink...just relax and get some good sleep. Have some really putrid oders leaking out the next day, usually.

jrp

Banned deucer.
I become a hardcore fundamentalist christian

You'll hear me arguing about how the gays are ruining america and how they should be exterminated etc and how all of the world's problems would be solved if everybody was christian

which is quite ironic all things considered

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
a lot more "approaching" i guess? more confident? like i'd start conversations a lot more easily, and approach people I don't know.. just socializing better I guess. also I can easily smoke up to 2 packs without realizing it. another thing is taking shots, I can't do that sober but I'd do them while drunk. you'd also never see me jam to a song while sober, but I would while drunk

I get more confident and I actually start approaching people, instead of waiting 'till they approach me.

On cheap beer and most liquor:
It makes me a little more social at parties.
I get way more rowdy and competitive at flip cup.
I tell way better jokes, a decent amount of which involve Michael Jackson.

On whiskey:
I tend to get very philosophical and then not remember my ramblings. I had a witness tell me it was profound, though.

Namion

formerly Scrubchoo
Usually I have no memory or control over my actions. I end up doing alot of stupid stuff but have to be told afterwards when im hung over or I'd never know

The last time I was really drunk I remember hugging a street sign and petting a dog. Seems like I need to drink more.

Reactions: nui
I get really happy and start enjoying the moment more. I don't really talk much(Depends on the kind of Drink, Tequila makes me really talkative) and I start getting "warm". If there's a pet in your house best believe i'm going to be playing and hugging it all night. Confidence and the "Fuck it" moments happen as well it's just something that comes with drinking alcohol/smoking so I p much always expect it. I also sometimes drunk text, drunk call people.

Reactions: ant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)