What new Pokemon in Black & White would you want to have in your party?

I don't care if it has a stealth rock weakness, no in-game person uses it anyways. :P

Seriously what's not to love about this!? 145 SP.A!

Who can resist a dark type hydra ?

This thing is just plain awesome.

I love this thing probably my fave poke this gen.

Great stats :D

I was thinking of using this as my my team, but there are so much pokes I like i think it's going to be very difficult sticking to this ;_;

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
My team:

Certainly:

Sazando is cool, strong, useful... so many things that would be impossible to not consider it. Desukan is awesome and I hope it will get Calm Mind. Doryuuzu, well, why not use a 110/135/60/50/65/85 Ground/Steel with an ability that raises his Spe or the power of his STABS? The surprise is here, Shinpora, is the coolest pokémon ever made. His type and BST may be poor, but he hypnotized me. Long life to king Shinpora!

Maybe in my team:

Since I'll need a Water, either I'll use Daikenki or Abagoora, but it's hard to decide. The last slot is even tricker. Baibanira is strong, bulk and vanilla, but Barujina has a better typing and has an awesome caveman Buzz Buzzard sprite.

Ok I can't wait to see how this will all affect the meta-game but here is my in-game team.
There was so many pokemon I want on my team this year but you can only have six :( . Seriously we have a backpack, lets just throw some more guys in there but whatever.
Jaroda seems like a cool grass lead, so I wanted to try it out.
Kirikizan seems like it could be a Ou pokemon with dark and steel typing, plus it kinda looks like proto-man. So I'm getting it.
Abagoora, for everyone who needs some-one to learn surf, he's your man. I mean look at that guy, he's great. But he'll probably be my hm slave.
Sazando is a dragon and thats why I want it. The other guy just doesn't do it for me. No offense be he looks kinda bug-ish
Wargle is for hm fly and I mean its name pretty much says, war-eagle.
Urugamosu is fire and bug type, so I wanted to get it. That and the sprite seems pretty cool.​

I have 8 so far: Enboar, Mirohoggu, Desukan, Kirikizam, Gorrugu, Shanderaa, Shubarugo and Agiruda.

Or how I like to call them: Ganon, Timon, Tutankamon, Power Ranger, Megazord, Candlejack, Sir Lancelot and Ninja Clam.

In terms of all-out favourites who may have some kind of viability, I would pick from the following:

So yeah uhh...I'm a little bit spoiled for choice here. I'll definately need to think about this.

my future team:

i always choose water type starter and it is prety powerful as psychical sweeper

can be a good mixed sweeper(or not)

can be a good wall

good for a technian

looks awesome

i hope it doesn't get as an uber

I'll probably go with this. I'm starting to like Daikenki a lot, and also Zebraika and Wargle were pretty cool from the start. The rest I just felt like using. :x

My confirmed team members.

Why are all the grass types so awesome... I can't choose here.

I like Gochi, but I do admit that Ranky is just better... D: Can't choose here either.

I'll probably go with the Fire Starter, Mamanbou, Chandela, Rankurusu, Morobareru, and something that will peak my interest later...

Since I'll be buying both Black and White I'm going to have 2 different teams. They're probably going to look like this:

These are my favorites so I'm definitely using them.

I don't like it, but I dislike the other starters more.
<-- cool dude. I love ground Pokemon.
<-- another cool dude. My in-game teams are usually redundant in coverage.
<-- he's not looking great competitively so I want to use him in-game, since he's cool.

Others would be HM slaves etc. I usually go through the game with 3-4 Pokes so that's about it.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
my future team:

i always choose water type starter and it is prety powerful as psychical sweeper

can be a good mixed sweeper(or not)

can be a good wall

good for a technian

i hope it doesn't get as an uber
Some comments on your thoughts:
Daikenki: Too slow for a Sweeper. It needs to increase its speed in some way if it's going to sweep.
Leperasudu: It doesn't have the stats to use a mixed set.
Tabunne: Yeah, it can be a good wall. The question is, in what tier?
Chirachiino: It's movepool will decide if it's a good Techinician or not.
Shanderaa: The only thing that's going to make it Uber is Shadow Tag, and it only gets that from the Dream World. And I don't think it will be sent to the Ubers.

In-game this might work though. ;)

Modest dragon pulse/dark pulse/flamethrower/surf

Jolly, sand power swords dance/eq (or the 80 Bp Acc 95 high crit ground attack)/rock slide/something

timid, flame body bug buzz/his lv100 awesome fire attack/his even more awesome +1 satk sdef spe stat raiser/(sub/uturn/psychic)

bold/calm, WHAT IS CURSED BODY boiling water/recover/ice beam/energie ball

these guys should be able to take anything the game throws at them.

With one game...
Daikenki
Doryuuzu
Denchura
Wargle
Ononokusu
Shanderaa

But with two games...
Jaroda
Emboar
Daikenki
Doryuuzu
Denchura
Ononokusu

And Emonga will learn Fly!

Some comments on your thoughts:
Daikenki: Too slow for a Sweeper. It needs to increase its speed in some way if it's going to sweep.
Leperasudu: It doesn't have the stats to use a mixed set.
Tabunne: Yeah, it can be a good wall. The question is, in what tier?
Chirachiino: It's movepool will decide if it's a good Techinician or not.
Shanderaa: The only thing that's going to make it Uber is Shadow Tag, and it only gets that from the Dream World. And I don't think it will be sent to the Ubers.

In-game this might work though. ;)
Daikenki: maybe aqua jet
leperasudu:yeah'you're right it's going to special(if it gets dark pulse)
tabunne:uu/nu but i normaly i use Nu so nothing that matters
chirachiino:http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/573.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/572.shtml
denchura:if you didn't say anything, so i think it is ok(or not)
shanderaa:i hope you are right.

Lesse...

I'm definately keeping my starter, so I'll have an Emboar. I liked Pignition's design the best and it's not like one is so much better than the other this gen, so...

Chillarmy and it's evolution Chirachiino have some of my favorite pokemon designs of all time, so I'm definately getting one. It might end up being my "main" pokemon, if I get it early enough, despite being kinda medicore(But hey, I did R/S/E with Plusle...)

I'm definately getting a Warubiaru, too. That thing is basically, well, KAMINAGATER, and it's good stat-wise too. Liable to be my strongest member.

I'm getting a Wargle for fly and because it's the goddamn Wargle. I mean, come on, it evolves from WASHINGBON. This thing is the epitome of AMERICA.

My last two slots are to be decided. I'll want a Kurimugan, but it seems like it'll come late, so I dunno.

And I'll obviously have an HM Slave somewhere, which'll go in and out of my party.

I might use the grass starter, the chandelier thing, and mamanbou. Sounds good to me. (If all fails I'll just have to use reshiram for the elite 4.)

My planned team at the moment:

May well swap the last 3 with the following, once they become available:

I'll probably stick to the first 6 for the majority of the game though.

EDIT: This is for Black version. Haven't planned one for White yet, but it'll probably involve Zekrom and Emboar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)