What new Pokemon in Black & White would you want to have in your party?

For me, I already like the Grass/Steel type, Nattorei.

Base stats of Nattorei:
HP: 74
Atk: 94
Def: 131
Sp Atk: 54
Sp Def: 116
Spe: 20

Ability: Iron Barbs (What does it do? But it sure sounds spiky... it'd better learn Spikes.)

Considering Nattorei only has a weakness to Fighting and Fire, as well as high defenses on both ends, it can pretty much wall anything with a neutral attack on both ends if given the right EV spread, and it if can learn Synthesis, or even better, Recover, it just makes it sweeter. And it's attack is high enough for it not to be set-up fodder and with it's low speed and Steel-typing, Gyro Ball will be doing insane damage, that's if it learns it, which it better does, or else. And Power Whip, or at least Seed Bomb, would also be a move that Nattorei should be able to learn, and it is very useful to smack around Swampert and other bulky Grounds, which Forretress has no hope of doing without Explosion. It sounds like it can learn Spikes as well. Forretress is so replaced now.

Team(subject to change)
Water Type: (#501) Mijumaru > (#502) Futachimaru > (#503) Daikenki
Fire Type: (#607) Hitomoshi > (#608) Ranpuraa > (#609) Shanderaa
Grass Type: (#585) Shikijika > (#586) Mebukijka
Flying Type(for Fly):
(#566) Aaken > (#567) Aakeosu
Psychic/Dark Type:
(#509) Choroneko > (#510) Leperasudu
Electric Type:
(#522) Shimama > (#523) Zeburaika

I really like Meloia too, but it's a legendary and you probably get it really late so...

I'm going to get a friend or someone to trade me eggs of the Pokemon that come late, so I always have my team with me :D

I'll be using Mebukijika, too, EeveeSkitty. :)

I also really like Aakeosu, Shanderaa, the water horse, and Meloia. Its all about the design at this point. :3

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Randorosu. Godly pokemon is godly. SDYache anyone?

Also Doryuuzu, Shandere, and, of course, Daikenki. With filler from TTar or something.

I don't battle competitively much so I'll look for Pokemon that don't evolve too late and have good HM capabilities.

Right now I'm thinking Iwapres, Gorggo, Pendoraa or Hahakomori, maybe Shinpora or Kokoromori. I also like Urgamoth but dunno if I can be bothered raising one to Lv100 to get its full moveset!

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

My favourite 6 out of Generation 5.

Doreida catches my eye but unfortunately I think her stats will relegate her to UU play. To some, Warubiaru looks like something that came out of Donkey Kong but I think it looks really awesome. Gochiruzeru stole my heart the first time I saw her, but... her stats suggest a support/semi-special attacker like Gardevoir. In fact, she's just a Gardevoir with more balanced stats...! Shubarugo definitely has a spot. It's a knight bug... thing, how much cooler than that be? While Ground/Ghost isn't really the best typing around although it has a total of 3 immunities, I think Goruggo looks pretty awesome.

However, Meroia is my favourite pokemon in Gen-5. She's adorable!

In the end, though... I think I'd only try to fit Meroia, Shubarugo or Warubiaru on my team. Especially Meroia.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This will probably be my in-game team:

What my competitive team will be for each tier will be decicded later. I want a team which is balanced between defense and offense like my teams are now. Pure perfection.

But I really like Meloia, Gochimiru (she's much cooler than Gochiruzeru) and Hahakurimo too. Can't wait to see how Meloia's other form looks like.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
This will probably be my in-game team:

What my competitive team will be for each tier will be decicded later. I want a team which is balanced between defense and offense like my teams are now. Pure perfection.

But I really like Meloia, Gochimiru (she's much cooler than Gochiruzeru) and Hahakurimo too. Can't wait to see how Meloia's other form looks like.
I'd use Hahakurimo if she didn't have such a bad typing...

Agreeing 200% with the statment about Gochimiru and Gochizeru.

In Game team:

I say I'll use these 6 but in reality, I'll probably just use my starter, 5 fillers and a bunch of revives.

It was actually really hard to pick out my favourite 6, Goruggo, Sazando, Terakion, Zekrom, Insekuta, Gigigear, Abagoora and Hihiduruma are honorary members of my team.

In game team:

Big mechatitan Gorog sporting 124 base attack+Iron Fist+most likely Shadow Punch/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Thunderpunch...yesh please.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I want to decide my in-game team's Natures, EVs and move sets but I don't know all moves they can learn yet. Frustrating.

Agiruudaa for sure. Speed is irrelevant in-game but I still think it looks awesome. And competitive-wise I'd pobably use it as a Crobat-esque lead if it learns Taunt. Otherwise, as a bad-ass sweeper.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE

I'm unsure if this Pokemon should get a spot on my team...I like it and it's one of my favourites but it's stats SUCK and I only have one space left on my team and I still need something to use Fly...
Its stats doesn't suck. With Nasty Plot it's as good or even better than Houndoom. After one Nasty Plot it lands at 550 SpA / 342 Spe with a Timid Nature 252/252 EVs. Is that so bad? But it doesn't have a secondary stab.

No doubt in any of these. The two dragons probably aren't so easy to get hold of, so I'm happy to use Gigaiasu in place of one of them.

Jaroda caught my eye immediately as pretty cool-looking. Its offensive power may be non-existant, but it learns some pretty awesome support moves, and I've always had a soft spot for Grass types. Rankurusu was one of my favourites early on, and it hasn't been overtaken by many. Great Special Attack and reasonable bulk is great, and Psychic types are always much more useful in-game than competitively. Doryuuzu is a favourite of mine because of its mean-looking face, blade-like arms and huge attacking power. Shibirudon is definitely among my top Pokemon in the whole game right now, and that's not just because of its zero weaknesses. I really love its design for some reason and its stats certainly aren't too shabby. Sazando and Ononokusu simply satisfy my love for Dragons.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gotta love that Water Starter. Gets Swords Dance and some decent coverage attacks. Heck its final form has just over 100 Base attack which is nice. Add in Aqua jet for some priority and something like Aqua Tail and you have a nice sweeper.

I always used the Waterstarter (except for Gen4, where Chimchar was just oo epic!) and I wanted to choose Pokabu this time, but its final evo sucks. Mijumicorn is epic *__*

or
or

I absolutely love these. x3 All of them are very cool, so I think I'll just catch whatever appears first =0

or

Some of my favs from this Gen. Pretty good stats and very cool-looking =)

Yeah, I wlaways wanted a Pkmn like this and its just... <3

or

I like the Ghost/Fire a bit more but both of them are good Fire-pkmn. Something that is better than in Gen4, where you had the choice betwen Ponyta or Chimchar :<

Last slot will be filler, but something of these will make it imo:

Do I need to say more? One of the most epic Flying-types ever!!

I think, that's pretty cool. I like it =)

OH YEAH A POLAR BEAR!!!!!!

PS: This is for In-game, btw. I'm soooo excited about these games *___*

To be honest, I really want to try out Victini.

In my party, I really dont' know yet. I'm probably going to start with the Grass or the Fire type pokemon. The Water starter looks like a distorted Piplup with the skin on its head shaved off.

or

or

The ones in the middle are certain. Not certain on the others.

Bug types are cool in this gen <3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)