1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

What was the problem with Nfe again?

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by Dragon Master Seth, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon Master Seth

Dragon Master Seth

I remember reading about a NFE meta-game thread somewhere, however I'm unable to find it, I've probably skimmed over it though, so I'll keep looking.

Just in case, however, can someone tell me what the reasons for it being not possible? Such as the pokemon that would make it broken? (Excluding Scyther and the like, of course, I know why they'd be broken)

Any light shed would be appreciated!
  2. Geodude6

Geodude6

Mainly just a lack of support. But just think: Zweilouss has the second-strongest Outrage IN THE GAME, even beating out Ubers like Rayquaza and Zekrom. Coming off the equivalent of a base 152 Atk stat, only Steel-types can safely switch in.
  3. tehy

tehy

I'm pretty sure that you're looking for either Little Cup or Middle Cup.

Little Cup is NFE's, only the earliest stages. (Think Bulbasaur, Pichu, and of course Scyther, Tepig, etc.) They're all at level 5 as well. Also called LC.

Middle Cup is only the middle stage NFE's. Only evolution lines with 3 pokemon are allowed in, and only the second stage. (Think Pikachu, Wartortle, Pignite, etc.) All at level 50.
  4. Arcticblast

Arcticblast LOL STAFF FAG
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Mentor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)