Research What will Pokemon do next time round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So soon it is to be the release of OR/AS the game that brings back the third generation of Pokemon in a all new 3D world. New characters almost totally new adventure! But what lies beneath after this adventure?

Well as probably some of you might know, its the 20th anniversary of Pokemon next year which is fast approaching. So could Nintendo be planning on bringing Kanto back into the picture? Hear me out!

You remember when we got to Luminous to meet the professor who kindly gave us a second starter which was either one of the Kanto starters? Well that obviously was a throwback! Remember how they all came along holding mega stones? Another throwback! Charizard getting two megas as well as Mewtwo.

Well, you may counter well Blaziken did! Well, aren't they making Gen Three remakes right now? See what i'm trying to say! The anniversary is fast approaching a no better way than to host the Kanto region once again.

Now, you can discuss and debate about it below but I do want to know your opinions. Do you think this will happen?

If they are remaking Red&Blue I am seriously going to cry, playing my first childhood games in 3D would be priceless...
Please gamefreak, please!

I know that there is a slim chance of this actually happening, but I would like to be able to play Pokemon Yellow again on the 3ds. And where is Pokemon Snap on the Australian store?!!!

I know that there is a slim chance of this actually happening, but I would like to be able to play Pokemon Yellow again on the 3ds. And where is Pokemon Snap on the Australian store?!!!
I found Snap kinda boring tbh. But none the less brought some childhood memories!

yes, the chance is very slim but not impossible. They might actually remake Yellow it since it's one of the fan's long time favorite.

yes, the chance is very slim but not impossible. They might actually remake Yellow it since it's one of the fan's long time favorite.
I completely agree! I think Nintendo will consider it, or will give us a throwback anime special like an Origins 2. idk

Does this count as wishlisting? Not entirely sure since there's... some basis? But there doesn't seem to be too much actual discussion coming out of it other than "I hope they do this".
DHR-107

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)