1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

What's a good replacement for Sneasal.

Discussion in 'Historical Threads' started by Cinema, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Cinema

Cinema

I'm taking reccomendations. Any help Appreciated. (Already have Umbreon, Snorlax, Entei, Lapras, Dragonite).
  2. Cinema

Cinema

Okay I know people are viewing this, but seriously. I'm an old-school player, and I'm curious as to what I'm missing . I have Umbreon (Toxic/Confusy Ray/ Moonlight combo, while hammering with Sneak Attack) snorlax (BellyDrum/Rest/SleepTalk/HyperBeam whammy combo), Entei for fire coverage, Lapras (Ice Beam, Hydro Pump/Rain Dance/Perish Song) , and Dragonite as HM Slave, so I need something to replace Snesal for typ coverage. I was thinking Metagross or maybe Scizor but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?
  3. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

If this is for in-game, it doesn't matter, you will win anything.

If this is for a link battle with a friend, it depends on what's allowed and what isn't.

If this is for competitive online play, your whole team needs a overhaul and you need to look through some guides.
  4. Cinema

Cinema

It's for a battlew/ a friend, and In-game. So, basically scizor or metagross would be good replacements?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)