Project What's His Last? V3 Finished. Mods Please lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my delay, if someone wants to co-host this thread, please PM me!

So, Bendiving is the obvius winner lol, I'll update the Hall of Fame asap.

Next team some hours.

Last edited:
Ok, took a break of watching SAO to post the team n_n.

This team is made by KidMagic.

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimdate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-Turn
- Stealth Rock

Manectric @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Taunt
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind
- Substitute

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Defog

An offensive team here, Lando and Manectric make a VoltTurn core that softens the opposing team and helps the teammates to switch in easier, since the core is weak to Dark Spam (Weavile + Bisharp), SubCM Keldeo was added, it also works as the Win Condition of the team, since the team lacked a solid way to deal with M-Venu, Talonflame was added, it doesnt runs Flare Blitz because Steel types are handled quite well with teammates, and Taunt is useful vs Stall, Latios was added because hazard removal was needed and serves as a Keldeo and Zard Y switch in.

Guess time: What's his last?

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Metagross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake / Explosion

This team is very weak to Mega Alakazam, Latios and Diancie, all of which Metagross can either Pursuit trap or check. Pursuit support helps Keldeo a lot in particular. Explosion can used here to lure Thundurus which is kind of a pain for this team, while also OHKOing Raikou, an even bigger threat, however EQ almost OHKOes Raikou as well and doesn't KO Metagross in the process so it's generally better.

(also I would probably run Adamant Talonflame on that team, opposing Talon and Weavile don't seem all that threatening when compared to Raikou and bulkier mons in general, then again I guess that depends on the final teammate)

Last edited:

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Gonna reserve Klefki.

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Magnet Rise
- Flash Cannon

The lack of a Fairy switch in, especially one to Mega Gardevoir is this teams main problem, with Mega Lopunny being just as big as a threat. Klefki can easily counter Mega Gardevoir & 3HKO it with Flash Cannon, and can cripple Mega Lopunny with Thunder Wave, prevnting it from running this team over. Klefki also can set up Spikes, which wears down other threats in order for SubCM Keldeo to sweep more easily.

Last edited:
Reserving Bisharp

Bisharp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 188 HP / 224 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
Bisharp acts as a solid draco switch in and a good fairy check. AV makes it take draco better since LO draco does a shit ton on bisharp. Bisharp can pressure sucker/pursuit on mons like gengar,lati twins, starmie, etc.

Last edited:

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

As others have already stated, team is weak to psychics and fairies such as M-Zam, M-Garde, Latios and M-Diancie, all of which CB Scizor destroys with bullet punch or pursuit. Pursuit in particular helps to trap and wear down certain threats such as Lstios to make way for a Keldeo sweep. Bullet punch provides further priority to complement the offensive nature of the team and pick off weakened threats, making him a great cleaner/revenge killer once Lando and Mane have punched holes early game. Also helps with the likes of Kyurem-B. Superpower for steels such as sand rush Excadrill which can be a problem if Lando is weakened. The powerful U-turn also synergises excellently with the VoltTurn core and the dragon, fairy, and ice resistances are very welcome while Scizor's fire weakness is well covered.

Last edited:

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Trick
- Healing Wish

the team needs a steel type to not instalose to fairies and psychics. scarf jirachi brings a lot of utility to the team either it being switching into fairies and forcing them out or healing wish up one of the two sweepers. it also helps revenge weavile if keld gets to low.

Alright, KidMagic will be CO-Hosting this thread, I edited the OP to reflect such changes.

He will be taking voting periods and posting teams when I'm too busy watching SAO I can't post for wathever reason, this means you can send him teams to be posted, but no bad / full low tier in OU (seriously, wtf??) / monotype (yeah, people actually use monos in OU ._.) / "just throwed my favourite mons" teams please.

つ c: つ have fun.

Sorry for the delay, I was busy and KidMagic is offline so I managed to get freetime.

Voting period starts now and ends in 48 hours.

Sorry for the delay, I remind you guys can also send teams to KidMagic to get posted

gamer boy asked me to post this team.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 212 SpD / 44 Spe
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Taunt

Bisharp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 192 HP / 220 Atk / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Knock Off

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 168 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Shadow Ball
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 32 HP / 32 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Rash Nature
- Rock Polish
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Knock Off

So, this is hazard stacking team around Spikes Skarmory, the EVs allow Skarm to outspeed unninvested Scizor and Taunt it before it uses Defog or Roost, Bisharp is there to trap the Latis after Defog, the EVs allow to outspeed Victini after V-Create, Jellicent was added because is one of the few reliable Spinblocker and helps to aid the Keldeo weakness, EVs allow outspeed Belly Drum Azu and burn it, Mega Diancie was choosen because it helps vs Mega Sableye and appreciates the Hazard help to get extra KOs, the EVs allow to outspeed Jolly Excadrill, Lando is the last touch helping the defensive backbone and givind slow U-Turn, the EVs are used to creep Adamant Bisharp.

So, what's his last?

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw

The team so far is really weak to certain water and grass types, most notably e-ball Manaphy, M-Venu, Crawdaunt, Rotom-W, Serperior, M-Slowbro if packing coverage, also CharY. With its excellent bulk, typing and coverage, Kyurem-B comfortably checks all of the aforementioned mons. Kyurem also brings immediate power and speed to the table for punching holes and revenge killing, as the team currently lacks a strong wallbreaker, and most of the members are pretty slow. It loves the spikes support provided by Skarmory to wear down opposing walls into KO range, and defensively, all its weaknesses are well covered by the other teammates and vice versa. The only downside is that there is a stealth rock weakness on a team with no hazard removal but the pros definitely outweigh that one con. (Unfortunately there are no rapid spinners which check the grass and water types which need checking and running defog on a spikes stack team is kinda counterproductive IMO.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)