What's the most random fact about yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, the "Is there anything you're really good at?" thread is really amazing, and it looks like a lot people around here put a lot of effort into being really good at stuff, but I can't help feeling there are a lot of people (like me) who find it a bit intimidating, or feel inadequate or that they can't contribute to the thread.

With that said, I'm looking for the most ridiculous hobbies/habits/anecdotes in the community, which hopefully widens the playing field. For any people out there who know what I'm talking about (ie British people), the sort of stuff they have on Would I lie to you? (That's a great show, check it out if you haven't already by the way.)

I'll get the ball rolling: while riding my bicycle I once crashed into Stephen Hawking.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Not the most surprising to the rest of PS staff, but I'd assume most people would be surprised to know that I have a 2nd dan Black Belt in Koryo Gumdo, a Korean sword art. As an instructor, I instruct a group of students from as young 5 to as old as 50 in the safe use of the Korean sword.

Last edited:

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not the most surprising to the rest of PS staff, but I'd assume most people would be surprised to know that I have a 2nd dan Black Belt in Koryo Gumdo, a Korean sword art. As an instructor, I instruct a group of students from as young 5 to as old as 50 in the safe use of the Korean sword.
as long as its not the safe use of a window...

anyways i guess mine would be that i've worked a lot with birds, particularly in the area of wildlife rehabilitation and actually want to go into something related to ornithology longterm!

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the 'random' operative word opens the floodgates for pc++ inanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)