What's the worst thing you've ever done? (super serious guys don't fuck about)

Lost various friends from being an inadequate human being, many of which I considered "best" friends. Never been very good at making or keeping friends. Anyways I generally can't decide between two major "bad things." Or these are just the two that generally pop into my head.

Occasion 1 - In middle school believe on one occasion my friend had generally pissed me off for reasons I do not remember. So I then proceeded to tell him something along the lines of "all your friends dislike you because you are the worst kind of scum and you'll probably always be alone." I then proceeded to tell him that his girlfriend cheated on him with my other friend (oops) who made me promise to never tell anyone (oops2) at which point everyone ended their friendships with each other (oops again.)

Occasion 2 - In high school pushed my friend down (small) stairs and then spit on him because I don't even remember why. Think we were friends for a good 2 years but never talked to him after that (oopspspspspsp.)

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The worst thing I have ever done probably isn't this, but this is the worst thing I can think of.

So my grandma and my two older brothers made this badass couch either before I was born or like not much after that. It was completely round, and it had a back to it that you could flip over. When you flipped it over, it basically just made it into a big as circle bed. I loved that thing when I was a little kid. So my grandma passed away when I was 14 or 15, and my mom took the couch. She basically uses it as a bed now because it's downstairs, and she's getting old so it's a pain in the ass for her to travel up and down the steps in our house.

And I had sex in it the week before I graduated college. All those memories, tarnished.

Crossfire switched in Breloom (lvl 100 Breloom ?).
Pointed stones dug into Breloom.
Breloom lost 6% of its health.
Breloom was hurt by Spikes!
Breloom lost 12% of its health.
VERY_DARK_G80: YEEEEES
LoveDestiny.: gg
pikachu trainer: lol
Breloom used Spore.
Blissey fell asleep!
Blissey is fast asleep!
The sandstorm rages.
Breloom is buffetted by the sandstorm!
Breloom lost 6% of its health.
Blissey is buffetted by the sandstorm!
Blissey lost 6% of its health.
Breloom's Poison Heal restored health!
Breloom restored 13% of its health.
Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little!
Blissey restored 6% of its health.
---
lampshade: spore miss
crosshoney: LOL
Breloom is tightening its focus!
Blissey woke up!
Blissey used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Breloom lost 58% of its health.
Crossfire's Breloom fainted.
Thorns wins!
VERY_DARK_G80: NOOO
VERY_DARK_G80: YES
lampshade: LOL
BUZZIN WES: WTF
reyscarface: LOL
VERY_DARK_G80 has left the room.
pikachu trainer: HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thorns: AHAHAHAHAHA
turkey stuffing: LOL
lostallhope: HAHAHAHHAHAH}
lampshade: LOLOLOLOLOL
LoveDestiny.: WAT
reyscarface: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BUZZIN WES: WTf
lostallhope: LMAO
Thorns: SCHOOLED (BAN ME PLEASE)
Jackal: LMAO
Executive KOALA: sergsdfhg
pikachu trainer: ROFL
lostallhope: ABAHHA
pikachu trainer: ROFL
attibeast: ROFL
lampshade: LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Executive KOALA: srgsdfg
reyscarface: SUCK IT
lostallhope: FASFA
Leblikescock: wow
lostallhope: SF
attibeast: HAHAHAHHAHAHA
crosshoney: LOLLLLLLLLlll
lostallhope: HAHAH
crosshoney: LOOOOOOL
lostallhope: LOL
pikachu trainer: HAHAHAHAHA
crosshoney: LOOOOOOL
Thorns: SUCK IT WEST (BAN ME PLEASE)
crosshoney: LOOOOOOOOL
pikachu trainer: NIGGA
lampshade: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
crosshoney: OMFG
pikachu trainer: YOU SUCK
cap player: ROFL
Jackal: rofl
reyscarface: hahahahaha oh my god
Thorns: SUCK IT LONG AND HARD
pikachu trainer: GOD DAMN
lostallhope: SPAM
crosshoney: HOLY SHIT
reyscarface: AMAZING
lostallhope: LOLOLOL
Thorns has left the room.
lostallhope: HAHAHA
crosshoney: LOOOOOOOOL
LoveDestiny.: wat
LoveDestiny.: wat
crosshoney: HOLY FUCKING SHIT
BUZZIN WES: WHY
lostallhope: lsmao
crosshoney: NIGGA DAS RIGHT
crosshoney: BS WEST
turkey stuffing: WHY WOULDN'T YOU SUBN?
pikachu trainer: HAHAHA
crosshoney: BS WEST
LoveDestiny.: OMG
Jackal: I AM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW
turkey stuffing: SERIOUSLY?
Crossfire has left the room.
lostallhope: LOL SPAM
LoveDestiny.: JUSTINAWE STYLE
A SUSPICIOUS TROLL: that was the biggest spam i've seen in quite some time
pikachu trainer: EAT IT LD
LoveDestiny.: NOOOO
pikachu trainer: SHEMALE DICK
crosshoney: WEST GTFO
Ricky Underwood: OWNED (BAN ME PLEASE)
Ricky Underwood has left the room.
crosshoney: GTFO WEST
rmega: .......
TFC has entered the room.
rmega: ..........
TFC has left the room.
D O S K I E has left the room.
Executive KOALA has left the room.
crosshoney has left the room.
Jackal has left the room.
lostallhope: LMFAO
BUZZIN WES has left the room.
brightie has entered the room.
Kate Beckinsale has left the room.
cap player: loling
pikachu trainer has left the room.
Hipmonlee has left the room.
brightie has left the room.
cap player has left the room.
A SUSPICIOUS TROLL has left the room.
brightie has entered the room.
turkey stuffing has left the room.
JOSHE has entered the room.
LoveDestiny. has left the room.
Pegasus Knight has entered the room.
baths has left the room.
brightie has left the room.
Pegasus Knight has left the room.
rmega has left the room.

^I remember that, I think it even got mentioned on the Smog.

That was like the Wombo Combo moment of comp Pokémon

I was playing baseball once and this one kid that I hated came to bat while I was pitching. I drilled him with a pitch and ended up breaking his wrist

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
when my mam was working at a local shop she started squabbling with some guy because he was apparently a nonce and a bit of a cunt so they went back and forth for months, got the police involved a few times etc. one night he showed up at my house at like 3am and smashed the windscreen of my mothers car. i was awake at the tine as i was on shoddy battle (topical) so i chased him down and gave him a bit of a beating. he killed himself a week later. whooops.

I was a violent, terrible person as a child. A long time ago (over twenty years), in middle school, I followed a sixth grade girl on her walk home from school, and as she reached a part of the walk that was isolated from view of others, I assaulted her from behind. I bashed her in the back of the head with a rock and beat her with it as she was face-down on the ground. I never found out the extent of her injuries, but she was definitely bleeding from the head and neck when I was hitting her, with deep cuts on her back and arms that I could see through her shredded shirt. I immediately ran like the fucking wind after assaulting her, because I knew what would happen to me were I to be linked to it. I was never caught, but she did end up transferring schools after what happened, and I distinctly remember her father being absolutely furious. He even called the police, which horrified me, but because the girl couldn't actually identify who hit her, nothing came of it.

That's not actually the worst thing I've ever done, but if I posted the worst, nobody would believe it anyway. Mind you, just about every truly regrettable thing I've done in life was before I finished high school.

wow, that's just about the only irredeemable thing in this entire thread that I've read. Like psychopathic levels. I hope you've at least sought some kind of therapy

blitzlefan

shake it off!
@ P Mystery god... that's just... pure evil... (I'm kinda praying you're joking???)

me? i palmed around ~$500 over the course of a couple months, i've stolen a LOT of video games/stuff in general... uh... and god i'm a dick (verbally) sometimes...

but 100% pacifist tho lol

I was a violent, terrible person as a child. A long time ago (over twenty years), in middle school, I followed a sixth grade girl on her walk home from school, and as she reached a part of the walk that was isolated from view of others, I assaulted her from behind. I bashed her in the back of the head with a rock and beat her with it as she was face-down on the ground. I never found out the extent of her injuries, but she was definitely bleeding from the head and neck when I was hitting her, with deep cuts on her back and arms that I could see through her shredded shirt. I immediately ran like the fucking wind after assaulting her, because I knew what would happen to me were I to be linked to it. I was never caught, but she did end up transferring schools after what happened, and I distinctly remember her father being absolutely furious. He even called the police, which horrified me, but because the girl couldn't actually identify who hit her, nothing came of it.

That's not actually the worst thing I've ever done, but if I posted the worst, nobody would believe it anyway. Mind you, just about every truly regrettable thing I've done in life was before I finished high school.
Why did you hit her in the first place?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
wow, that's just about the only irredeemable thing in this entire thread that I've read. Like psychopathic levels. I hope you've at least sought some kind of therapy
i dont know did you see thorns's post?

as for myself... geez not much. Probably something silly.

Oh here's a good one. One time a certain user (name omitted) on this forum was having problems with a kid threatening him with death. I told him how to get the kid sent to juvie, he tried it, and it worked. Don't feel bad about it though :3

edit @ below p mystery you were one fucked up little kid

Why did you hit her in the first place?
I hated her because she was the only person in my math class who scored consistently better than I did on tests. It wasn't a random fit of rage, I had thought about hurting her for months before doing that. Also, that's not the only girl I had hit before, but she's certainly the only one I ever beat that badly. I would harass girls a lot as a teenager, because I knew they wouldn't actually fight back. I'd never bother other guys.

I hated her because she was the only person in my math class who scored consistently better than I did on tests. It wasn't a random fit of rage, I had thought about hurting her for months before doing that. Also, that's not the only girl I had hit before, but she's certainly the only one I ever beat that badly. I would harass girls a lot as a teenager, because I knew they wouldn't actually fight back. I'd never bother other guys.
So conflicted here. I mean, it's good you're being honest but jeez dude. I hope nothing like this goes on anymore.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i hope i'm not the only one morbidly curious to hear more of p mystery's adolescent scandals.

that being said, i also hope you're nowhere near as horrible a human being as you seemed to once be.

@p mystery: i really hope you got help, cause even if you did this in your youth, its still fucking horrible. and not to mention you did it more than once, wtf man?

i hope i'm not the only one morbidly curious to hear more of p mystery's adolescent scandals.

that being said, i also hope you're nowhere near as horrible a human being as you seemed to once be.
You're not the only one, I'm curious as well. Curiosity aside I'm assuming he's much better now. He said he was a terrible person as a child so it sounds like his past is behind him. We also don't know of other problems he may have had that could have made him do such a thing.

P Mystery, if you're reading this, would you mind sharing how you've been able to deal with it? You said you were never caught, but have you ever told anyone else? It seems like the kind of thing that would eat you alive, at least I assume it would do that to me. I'm always curious how some people are able to live with stuff like this hidden away while others can't take the guilt. If you're okay with sharing I'd be really interested in hearing.

well, i'm a little glad i was homeschooled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)