What's the worst thing you've ever done? (super serious guys don't fuck about)

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread.

Worst thing I've ever done? Despite me now probably sounding like a hypocrite, I honestly don't do many bad things. Shit, the worst thing was probably what I did yesterday.

Me and two of my friends were at the park, just wandering along. We saw a child's toy, an electronic talking elephant just sat there. For some reason I picked it up, assuming it didn't belong to anyone. Then as we walked off, my friends pointed out that it probably belonged to a little, 5-6 year old girl with her mother on the swings. Instead of being smart and putting it back, I just carried on walking.

I have absolutely no idea why I was so enthralled by the toy. I'm 14, not 4. It just made really funny noises n shit, and it was so cute. We kinda just played with it for half an hour (god I'm making us sound like such lamewads... wait we are), when my friend saw the girl.

She had tears streaming down her face, shouting something along the lines of "where's nelly", the name I assume she had given the elephant (probably her mother gave it more than anything). We panicked. They hadn't noticed us. But instead of doing the smart thing, and just putting the toy in an easily accessible place where they could find it without us ever being suspected...

We decided to smash it to pieces. We ran into a quite little corner of the park where we couldn't be seen, and my friend gave me a big rock. The elephant's eyes stared into my soul, but it had to be done. I looked away, and threw the rock with all my might, smashing the elephant nearly in half. We then threw the elephant in the river, and walked out casually.

But then, to our horror, the elephant got caught in the wrong stream (there are two meanders), and its lifeless corpse flowed straight towards the girl. She started crying uncontrollably. As her mother gasped and said "who would do such a thing", we had to sneak behind them and try and casually walk away. Thankfully we weren't spotted, but I'll never forget those elephant eyes...

The only other bad thing I've done was call my principal a money grabbing capitalist cunt, but I felt that one was justified.
ahahahahahaha a+

p mystery, tbh why the hell would you do that? She got better grades then you but that isn't a reason to jump someone and beat the shit out of them. I think you need to sort your life out.
Sorry...
I'm 11 years older than that, seems like you didn't catch the point I was trying to make and instead tried to seek too deep into the word I used. I could've used anything else for an insult. Honestly though, just mind your own business. If HE has a problem with it, HE can confront me about it.

Just look what's he's posting. As serious as this thread can go, he's just telling us he's a psychopath and he likes it. I still don't believe anything he says though, this is the internet after all. On a pokemon forum.

@Thorn: That chat log? Oh I believe you. You all look dumb as fuck, and that's believable ;)
Don't shitpost, you motherfucking (BAN ME PLEASE)s

This is a very cool thread, just made this account looking for people to battle and I run into this.

The worst thing I ever did was during my first semester in college. Found out that my girlfriend at the time had been sending my best friend nudes of herself. I called her very late (or early) to just tear her apart with my words. The following day I drove down to her house and forced myself on her anally then proceeded to pee on her.

Pretty hot sex tbh.

This is a very cool thread, just made this account looking for people to battle and I run into this.

The worst thing I ever did was during my first semester in college. Found out that my girlfriend at the time had been sending my best friend nudes of herself. I called her very late (or early) to just tear her apart with my words. The following day I drove down to her house and forced myself on her anally then proceeded to pee on her.

Pretty hot sex tbh.
You raped her and you're not the least bit remorseful? I mean just break up with her dude.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Ironic, and pathetic.
You're already in the running for Worst Poster 2013.

You raped her and you're not the least bit remorseful? I mean just break up with her dude.
Dude thats a troll lol.

This thread is a pretty interesting read but I don't really have much to contribute lol, I've never even stolen from a megachain! The first bad thing that comes to mind is unintentionally sending my sister to ER, which was pretty stupid. One day a few years ago my sister had repeatedly annoyed me after warnings so I gave her a shove, she stepped on and broke an unused fish tank that was for some reason on the floor. No serious injuries and luckily we had health insurance back then.

So lets take a break from shitposting and responding to shitposting.

Anyways, the worst thing I done was sleep with one of my friend's exes. When they were on the verge on breaking up, she kept on going to my place and watched TTGL. She kept on getting realy cose to me and cuddling me because she had that heating problem that most women have where they're cold almost all of the time. They break up and my friend starts to ask me do i have feelings for her, I told him no, because I actually didn't have any romantic feelings for her.

Fast forward a few months later, they break up and she invites me and a few other people that we both know to a pub that was incidentally, around a 10 minute walk. We both get pretty drunk, and I leave early to go watch a few episodes of Eureka 7. I get a text asking if she could crash the night at my place, and I said sure because I didn't want her driving home. 10 minutes into one of the episodes, o starts kissing me and I just went with it and one thing lead to another.

I've never told my friend about that because, well, it's better to keep him in that dark about it because I don't want to hurt his feelings and I also like keeping all of my teeth.

Anyways, that's the worst thing I've done except for me rubbing a bit of bumper paint off in a parking lot and leaving.

Hahaha this thread is fantastic. I support the suggestions regarding the shitposts. Just stop making them. We're not here to judge others based on what they did, least of all when it's in an online forum.

One of the things I've always felt shitty about was when I was like 15. My family was organizing a 2-day trip to this farm we had to celebrate my 10 y/o sister's birthday, and she'd bring a ton of her friends along. So two days and a night stuck in a stinky, hot, dusty farm in the middle of nowhere with no electricity or hot water. Fun fun fun. To top it off, I had this big crush on a guy, and a bunch of our friends were gonna get together that weekend to watch movies and stuff, so I'd also miss that. Since there was no way my parents were gonna let me skip the trip, I decided I'd just barricade myself inside my room, and they'd eventually give up and let me stay. Lol if it had just been that easy. Needless to say, my dad ended up breaking my room's door in half and we started beating each other up. Like legitimately punching and kicking each other. I don't really remember how but we eventally got separated and my mom and sister and an aunt I was really close to started talking with me, everyone crying, etc etc. I ended up going on the trip and it was really awfully tense between me and my parents :/ Thank god neither them nor my aunt told the rest of my family, but I still feel like utter shit when I remember that day. I do like how that literally erased every single urge I had to disobey them and all those rebel teenager urges, but I'd never want to go through anything like that again. I also still have no bedroom door cause I've plain forgotten to go get someone to install me another one. Nobody ever brings that up in conversation either. Lesson learned, moving on, I guess. It was really awful and I don't even like thinking about it. I think this is like the first time I even tell this story ever since it happened like 2 years ago.

I just remembered this, and I find it funny to this day still.

So back in the old days of DPP, I was collecting a ton of pokes on my Diamond version and leveling them up to level 100 and such. Well I was at my best friend's house one time, and we were just chilling while playing Diamond. I went to go to the bathroom and I left my DS there, and he proceeded to lock his bedroom door, take my DS and delete my save file. When he unlocked the door, he was laughing his ass off. When I saw that all my stuff was gone, I took his DS, opened the window (the bedroom was on the 2nd floor), and threw it out the window, and boom that shitty original DS snapped in half. We are no longer friends.

So lets take a break from shitposting and responding to shitposting.

Anyways, the worst thing I done was sleep with one of my friend's exes. When they were on the verge on breaking up, she kept on going to my place and watched TTGL. She kept on getting realy cose to me and cuddling me because she had that heating problem that most women have where they're cold almost all of the time. They break up and my friend starts to ask me do i have feelings for her, I told him no, because I actually didn't have any romantic feelings for her.

Fast forward a few months later, they break up and she invites me and a few other people that we both know to a pub that was incidentally, around a 10 minute walk. We both get pretty drunk, and I leave early to go watch a few episodes of Eureka 7. I get a text asking if she could crash the night at my place, and I said sure because I didn't want her driving home. 10 minutes into one of the episodes, o starts kissing me and I just went with it and one thing lead to another.

I've never told my friend about that because, well, it's better to keep him in that dark about it because I don't want to hurt his feelings and I also like keeping all of my teeth.

Anyways, that's the worst thing I've done except for me rubbing a bit of bumper paint off in a parking lot and leaving.
Get drunk. Go home. Watch anime. Get the girl. GG?

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Stomped a baby bunny to death one time. The ground was soft so I had to stomp it really hard with the heel of my boot for what seemed like forever. That still bothers me these 12 or so years later. I'm still not okay with it.

Stomped a baby bunny to death one time. The ground was soft so I had to stomp it really hard with the heel of my boot for what seemed like forever. That still bothers me these 12 or so years later. I'm still not okay with it.
now that you mention it, I accidently did the same to a chick when I was six years old

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The worst thing I've done?

My stupid hubris back in my freshman year of high school (I don't need to make friends) made it so that I have very very few friends now. To top it, I rejected a person who actually reached out and tried to get me to open up. Now she's a success. I'm happy for her, but I regret being such an ass; I can't believe I was like that. I'm ashamed to even try talking to her...

Even Jedi fall. ._.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would pick up a younger kid and threaten to toss him in the nearby stream of water because he would catch tadpoles and keep them for too long. Not entirely my own idea, but that doesn't make it any nicer really.

But that dude that smashed the elephant, that girl is gonna become an elephant themed supervillain and smash you beneath a rock and toss you into a river. That's how I would react to people murdering my plush dolphin, anyway...

The worst thing I ever did to another person (because we seem to be headed in that direction, and this is actually worse than my OP) was pretty much ignoring her. When I was in high school, I had all kinds of personal issues going on in my life. I didn't handle them well at all. On top of that, I always tried to be the kid that everyone looked up to. I immersed myself in extra-curricular activities (mostly because I hated being at home, so it was easier to have something to do after school and on weekends every damn day). I always tried to get awesome grades. Well between how busy I was and all of the issues in my life, I was always really stressed, and things were always really hectic for me. On top of that, I had a few friends who always came to me every time a minor thing would go wrong in their lives. For quite a while, I acted as a form of support for these people. But there was one girl in particular, one who actually had substantial things happen to her, who never let up. She texted me or called me every single day with something new. For a long time, I felt compassionate towards her issues. But they always led to stuff like "everyone would be better off without me." Eventually, I had grown tired of trying to fix everyone else and trying to better myself instead, and I just sort of stopped talking to her.

This would not have been as big of a deal if I hadn't been there for her for so long. I was pretty much the only form of support in her life, and I cut her off from it. I remember worrying for a while, thinking, what if she really does kill herself? But eventually I just started telling myself that she never would. Thankfully, I was right on that count. But recently I have been in touch with her again on Facebook. We've both graduated high school now, and I was interested to see how things worked out for her. Basically, they didn't. She seems to be anorexic now. She got pregnant by a guy at a party, and she doesn't know who it was. While I have since worked through the vast majority of my issues, hers have seemed to develop over time and gotten worse. I can't help but to feel I am at fault for this. Thankfully though, since we are again in contact and I no longer have anything holding me back from being there for a friend, I hope to provide the support I kind of just ripped away from her when we were younger.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
well not that it's any consolation but when you look at his location postbit, it appears you'll still be searching for at least seven more months

edit: birkal i wanna hear the worst thing YOU'VE ever done. inb4 "i lied to my parents once when i was six but i felt really bad and apologized almost instantly! please forgive me smogon D:"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)