1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

WHEATHER TOURNAMENT!

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Hells Atmosphere, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Hells Atmosphere

Hells Atmosphere

Alright, I've never done a tournament before, but I thought this would be a fun idea. There will be 32 slots, I will not be competing. I hope to have this ready the day after we get all of the participants.

THE RULES:

-Sleep Clause
    -Item Clause
    -Species Clause
    -Evasion Ban
    -Uber Ban (Manaphy not allowed)
    -OHKO Ban
    -You must have at least 2 pokemon that utilize the same wheather effect. 2 sandstreamers, 2 rain dancers, 2 hailers, something to that effect.

The allowed weather effects are: Trick Room, Hail, Rain, Sandstorm and sunny. You must have two of one of them.

Post your Friend Code and ingame name in your post. You will be assigned a number. Also, please post your win/lose record so that I don't put a noob against a veteran with 100 wins, 0 losses or whatever.

The first tier will be conducted the day after we get all the participants. then, the next tier will be conducted the day after that. It will be finished by about Saturday, I'm hoping.

32 Slots, 3 subs.

Remember your number, as it will be how I post the tourney.

COMPETITORS:

SUBS:
  2. Surgo

Surgo goes to eleven
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Uh isn't that the whole point of tournament seeding? lol

Also I'm pretty sure this wasn't approved!
  3. Hazerider

Hazerider

I don't know WHEATHER to join or not

heh
  4. gene

gene GENE
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

5. Misty

Misty oh
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

6. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good tournament
  7. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)