When do i get unmuted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i discovered that i'm muted... not sure how this happened considering i rarely talk in the lobby and am pretty respectful in battles. The most annoying thing i do is say w00t when i magic bounce stuff. Just wondering if i get my voice back automatically or if i'm stuck like this. Ironically i feel like a douche because i can't type gg to people XD

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rules are to be enforced at a moderator's discretion, so you'll get unmuted when they feel that you deserve to be unmuted. However, if you feel that you were mistreated, head on over to the Discipline Appeals forum. Make sure to read the rules before you post there, if you choose to do so. But usually, unmutes are taken care of pretty quickly, so I'd expect that you'll be able to talk again rather soon. Just be patient.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Actually, mute appeals preferably should not be taken up at the Discipline Appeals but instead via PM on Showdown! with either the one who muted you or, if this authority member is no longer online, with a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)