1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

When is shoddy going back up?

Discussion in 'Shoddy Battle and Pokémon Lab' started by ThirdXavier, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThirdXavier

ThirdXavier

I know it was shut down because it was using too much memory, but can someone tell me when it will be back up?
    Also, seeing smogon prioritize forum discussion over battling with 4th gen while you still can is just... :pirate:
  2. Duck92

Duck92

Sometime likely in the future, when site traffic decreases, and maybe once "Serebii" is done getting all their information, traffic will go down and Shoddy Battle will be ran again. I expect sometime throughout the week, even though there is no planned date.
  3. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

There are many other Shoddy Battle servers which are still up for you to battle on to get your Pokemon Battling fix (not to mention WiFi!). Smogon's server will be up once the server can handle the load of both Shoddy and the forums at once.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)