When Latinos Collide! An OU Warstory by ReyScarface and Mizuno

Great play by both players, IMO, it was just about the right length. And I don't know why everyone is saying 9/10. I've read most of the archieve and this warstory (comments and predictions), was a 10/10.
I don't understand the title, but whatever.

now that was a great warstory and battle,i dont really think that this should have end like this,i mean! serious! that stone edge should have killed it! oh well,bad luck to some people i guess....

I think you got really lucky with Mizuno's Flygon.
I'm just a casual player but this was still an interesting read.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Nice battle, you both made good predictions, nice to see a good warstory, I haven't seen a good one in ages!

Actually i'm slightly curious about this... Firstly, Mizuno already knew you were going to roost after the CC... so why didn't he SD one more time to reach +6? I doubt you were going to use Thunderbolt...

Other then that, it was an excellent story throughout.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
cool story bro

Hope to see you write more of these.
^___________^

It was like watching an episode of the anime, with you falling so far behind and then coming back with an awesome mixture of luck and skill.

Mind blowing battle, Rey. 10/10, Archive bound. Brilliant predictions skills, good luck in the Ultimate Cup!

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Great stuff! My favorite part was probably Lucarios ballsy second Swords Dance and the following Close Combat narrowly missing the KO. I'll leave this here another day or two in case anybody else wants to comment and then I'll whisk it off to the Warstory Archive.

Fantastic warstory, and it's too bad there aren't more of these on the boards.

Great battle as well. You guys are on a whole 'nother level.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Impressive warstory, great mindgames.

As promised from two days earlier, here now shall the warstory lay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)