ORAS OU When the Easter Bunnies go Rogue!!!

ORAS OU: When the Easter Bunnies go Rogue!!!

Like the title of this thread suggests… we are building a team where half of the team is composed of members of the Leporidae Family (Rabbits and Hares). With Mega Lopunny about to dawn upon us, I felt now would be a good opportunity to drop this hilariously conceptualized team. (Think about it… you’re getting your a$$ handed to you by a box of fluffy animals) Anyways... here's the team:

Duh…

Double Duh…

Seriously…

Ok but in all seriousness, allow me to explain. This is the offensive core that is basically meant to rip
other teams to shreds. AV Azumarill for Offensive pivoting, Mega Lopunny doing her thing and Diggersby Tho… OK enough… with 2 Huge Power Users and MegaLop’s Dual STAB HJK-Return offensive capabilities, these fluffy mammals tell other teams to "GET REKT"

Since I’m using a very offensive oriented team, I felt that I should lean towards HO. However, I’m not really enamored with running guys like Terrakion and Garchomp atm, so I want with Landorus-I who can set up SR and still launch assaults thanks to Life Orb + Sheer Force, especially from the much needed Special Attack side of the spectrum.

With all the MegaMence running around, until it gets QUICK BANNED LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA!!! it would be near suicide to not run something to counter it… enter Greninja who because of MegaMence and GF giving him Gunk Shot gonna get Suspect Tested for no good reason

Finally, I felt that the team could benefit from a trapper, specifically one who can handle MegaSaur, so the Wicked Witch of the West, Gothitelle.

Now on to the Team Details Section.

Team Details Section

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
EV: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 / Spe
Ability: Limber -> Scrappy
Jolly Nature (+Spe,-SpA)

- Fake Out
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

Role: Sexy Sweeper

Description: Aside from Protect, Fake Out is an excellent choice to guarantee a clean Mega Evo so that the stat buffs can take into effect. HJK + Return in combination with Scrappy provides severe power as the alluring creature comes in a wrecks sh!t. Ice Punch is here to take on Dragons like the soon to be BANNED MegaMence Chomp and Dragonite who receive x4 damage from it.

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
EV: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature (+Atk,-SpA)

- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Waterfall

Role: [Big Girls] Need Love, too Craig… - Mike Epps: Next Friday

Description: Azu is my bulky pivot, which is sorely needed with all the Greninja running around. IF by chance I run into a team that lacks Ninja, Azu, on top of pivoting, can then lay the role of Offensive Tank as Play Rough/Waterfall do copious amounts to anything that doesn’t resist it. Aqua Jet snipes weakened foes while Knock Off provides amazing overall utility to the set.

Diggersby @ Choice Scarf
EV: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Ability: Adamant Nature (+Atk,-SpA)

- Earthquake
- Return
- Wild Charge
- U-Turn

Role: B!tch Slapper

Description: As the image suggests, Dirty Bunny reaches back and rocks mons. Return+EQ does absurd amounts of damage while U-Turn allows me to pivot into Azu or Goth depending on the situation and is the preferred move early game. Wild Charge is here for coverage against Gengar and Skarmory which net a 2HKO on each.

Greninja @ Life Orb
EV: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Protean
Naïve Nature (+Spe,-SpD)

- Ice Beam
- Extrasensory
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot

Role: Amphibious Swiss Army Knife

Description: Speak of the Devil… Greninja is here. Can I cop out and say that Greninja, with the added addition of Gunk Shot, is just too good to ignore. Well then… Ice Beam for Dragons and Ground/Flying troupe of Gliscor, Lando T & I. Dark Pulse and Extrasensory are for Mega Slowbro and Mega Venusaur respectively.

Landorus-I @ Life Orb
EV: 252 SpA / 4 Def / 252 / Spe
Ability: Sheer Force
Naïve Nature (+Spe,-SpD)

- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Role: Rock Out with Stealth Rock

Description: Genie is here to set-up rocks, but that’s not all he can do. Unlike other mons like Heatran or Skarmory whose overriding first priority is to set up hazards, Lando can veer away from this objective and punch holes into the opposing team thanks to a Special Attack Stat that gets ridiculously boosted by Sheer Force + Life Orb. Knock Off is for Lati@s who might try to come in on Lando and aim for the OHKO with Draco Meteor.

Gothitelle @ Choice Scarf
EV: 80 HP / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Shadow Tag
Timid Nature (+Spe,-Atk)

- Psyshock
- Rest

- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick

Role: Chains and Bondage (Trapping)

Description: Goth here is a Dominatrix. She locks you in with Shadow Tag and proceeds to whip you with her toys. HP Fire is here for Scizor and Ferrothorn to remove these threats. Psyshock for trapping Chansey/Blissey (though Blissey is practically non-existent) while Psychic is for Mega Venusaur. The 40 SpD EVs allow Goth to take one Specs boosted Hydro Pump from Keldeo and retaliate with Psychic. Trick is awesome for ruining mons like the aforementioned Chansey, as well as, Porygon2, Clefable, etc… Its like watching Hilarie Burton in Forever.

EDIT: Changed set as per suggestions from Tomato & Gloating ^^
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Final Thoughts: Well this is the team… I hope you liked it and hope to hear from you guys about what you think.
Sincerely,

Prof. R. Feliciano
Director of Metagame Studies, Smogon University, New York Campus
Director of Archaeological Studies, Smogon University, Chicago Campus
Lead Archaeologist of the Ruins of Alph excavation, Summer 2014
Selected: Lead Archaeologist for the Cave of Origin excavation, circa Fall 2014

Attachments

Last edited:
Haha cool team concept. I would personally recommend Trick Scarf Gothitelle over specs with Rest on it over Psyshock. You already have Psychic so Psyshock isn't needed as I see it. Rest allows you to end up healthy after beating stall mons like Chansey and Porygon2. Also on Greninja I don't really see the point of Extrasensory when you have Gothitelle. Something like U-turn over it would be nice to bait in Tentacruel or Mega Venusaur hit them with a U-turn and smack them with Gothitelle. HP Fire/Hydro Pump are good options as well. Last thing I would recommend is a defensive Tyranitar over Landorus-I to help out with the Talonflame and Salamence weakness. You also lack a good revenge killer so you could also replace Greninja with Sand Rush Excadrill and maybe make Bugsbunny SD instead of Scarf but that's all on you. GL with the team.

Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Rest
- Calm Mind/Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick
- Psyshock/Psychic

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide
- Crunch/Pursuit

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance/Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin

Haha cool team concept. I would personally recommend Trick Scarf Gothitelle over specs with Rest on it over Psyshock. You already have Psychic so Psyshock isn't needed as I see it. Rest allows you to end up healthy after beating stall mons like Chansey and Porygon2. Also on Greninja I don't really see the point of Extrasensory when you have Gothitelle. Something like U-turn over it would be nice to bait in Tentacruel or Mega Venusaur hit them with a U-turn and smack them with Gothitelle. HP Fire/Hydro Pump are good options as well. Last thing I would recommend is a defensive Tyranitar over Landorus-I to help out with the Talonflame and Salamence weakness. You also lack a good revenge killer so you could also replace Greninja with Sand Rush Excadrill and maybe make Bugsbunny SD instead of Scarf but that's all on you. GL with the team.

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Rest
- Trick
- Psyshock/Psychic

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Rock Slide
- Crunch/Pursuit

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Trait: Sand Rush
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance/Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
As long as my fluffy mates are left untouch... I will take these suggestions under strong advisement. Thanks for the rate ^_^

Hey bud...in? cool team ^^

I love the bunnyspam core and it definitely seems to be working out, however i see one huge cockblock in the form of skarmory, especially shed shell skarm, as even wild charge will rarely land the 2hko. I would recommend running knock off over wild charge, this will allow you to make skarm trapable while landing the neat KO on gengar.

On lando i would recommend focus miss over psychic, as it can land neat KOs on stuff such as ferro, skarm and mandy (ttar, cube, air ballon exca...) where earth power take decently care of most of psychics targets, (venu conk keld, amoon).

Lastly, i would recommend the trickscarf goth set as it can rek stall one sableye is gone or sweep offence ones dark types are gone. the hp evs are to stall out chanseys seismic tosses.

EVs: 80 HP / 176 spa / 252 Spe
- Rest
- Trick
- Psyshock/Psychic

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
What's up my boy, pretty solid team you got here.

As said previously, the Triple Bunny concept is pretty cool, & can put a lot of pressure on opposing teams. From what I can see, the synergy here is pretty great, so I'll try not to mess it up too much when rating it. That all put behind, let's get straight into the rate. So as said before, a giant threat to your team would be Talonflame, especially with a Choice Banded set, as it can OHKO every single member of your team barring Azumarill after Stealth Rocks. That said, a Choice Scarf Landorus-T would be a solid suggestion over Landorus-I. Landorus-T can pretty much revenge kill a giant chunk of the ORAS OU meta, including the after-mentioned Talonflame & despite the disadvantage of being locked into it, can lay down Stealth Rock for your team, essentially providing nearly the same role as it's incarnate version. Now the last change is all on you, but perhaps changing your Diggersby set to a Swords Dance Set could be optimal should you go with Scarf Landorus-T, as it gives you a solid early-game hole-puncher & a late-game sweeper. But once again, it's all on you.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Diggersby @ Focus Sash / Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Return
- Quick Attack

Landorus
-----------------------------------> Landorus-T

Diggersby
Current Set ----------------------------------> Swords Dance

Good Luck!

P.S.: Holla at them blondes for me.

Last edited:
So friend, first of all I would recommend a few adjustments to evs spread and / or nature
For Azumarill would be better to move 16 evs in Spe instead of Sdef

As for diggersby I think they would prefer a set "Sword Dance + Life Orb or lum berry with jolly nature"

Diggersby @ Life Orb/Lum Berry
EV: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Trait: Huge Power
Nature: Jolly
-Sword dance
-Return
-Earthquake
-Quick attack/Knock off

The choice of Lum Berry derives from the fact that the first core has problems with the burn

I chose this set to turn diggersby in a great Wallbreaker that is what your team really need.

Finally, I would choose as the last 2 mons, defensive Landorus-T also first to take advantage of u-turn giving momentum to diggersby and setup possibilities.

Landorus-T (M) @ Leftovers
EV: 248 HP / 24 Atk / 44 Def / 176 SDef / 16 Spd
Trait: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide

This evs spread of Landotus is specifical to avoid the okho by flare blitz charizard X and the 2kho by Landorus psychic

Secondly, I think that scarf Magneton is the right remedy for revengekill Pinsir and manage Skarmory and Scizor, better than Gothitelle.

Magneton @ Choice Scarf
EV: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Trait: Magnet Pull
Nature: Timid
-Volt Switch
-Flash Cannon
-Hidden Power [Fire]
-Thunderbolt

I hope I have helped, I have not played much oras tell the truth, even because of the crash Showdown but from what I've seen and considering you did this rmt excluding Salamence from the threat list, I did what I could! ^^, gl with your team! ;)

Best team I've ever seen because..
3 bunnies <3

Also, forever is cool. My love of classy British accents obviously cloud my judgement, it's not even good. But it's okay. Good team because of those 2 things. Mostly because bunnies though.

MMence poops on your team though, like poops really hard. He can easily come on Lopunny (he can tank fake out + ice punch if he comes before mega evolving, due to intimidate, then mega evolves right before the ice punch). He can also come against Gothitelle as RK, against Diggersby and Lando, basically he poops on your team.
But it's okay, it's MMence and he'll get banned really soon.

+I was kidding about your team being good, there is obviously too many threat n shit. I'm too lazy to help you though, I have to walk my dog and eat something, then I have to call many people and do lots of things. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)