Social Where is your nick from?

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Arikado is the name of Alucard's alter ego from Castlevania: Aria/Dawn of Sorrow, where he disguised as Arikado who's a secret government agent.

It's what my older brother used to have as his username way back in the day (like 15 years ago), but he grew out of it and I liked the name a lot and those two Castlevania games are among my favourite games of all time and Alucard's a fucking badass, so I took it.

One of my coaches in high school would call me "the number guru" which became a part of my social media handles because I liked that title. But I didn't want that for PS, so instead I went with Orange at the front (from my current school - Syracuse University) and just kept the Guru at the end

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
Silvally broken down into two words -> Silver Ally

And then I had to change it to Silver Alli because Silver Ally was already taken on PS

I still pronounce it exactly the same though

Adamant Zoroark was basically "random nature + Zoroark", which was my favorite Pokemon at the time

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
was playing pokemon XD with a Walrein when i made my shoddybattle account

WalreinXD became Walrein when i realized the former was garbage

i also sometimes go by Hypoglycemia in some places. it's meant as a joke because my absurd sweet tooth means my blood sugar is probably much higher than average

Raidx

Banned deucer.
Back in 2009/10 i played a lot of cod and i joined this clan named xTnS (cringey i know..) i had to think of a cool name so after some thinking i came up with xTnS RaiDz (dont worry, the cringe ends here). After a while i realized i genuinely liked the name "Raid" so kept it ever since :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Xenogears (not Xenoblade, but the PSX game that no one probably remembers) is one of my favorite games. I also used to go by Xeno on Pokecheck when it still existed and went by Xeno598 here for a while, but I shortened the name since it sounds better this way.

I got my name from a song called Like A Star by Mike Krol, which got used in an episode of Steven Universe and Like A Star by Corinne Bailey Rae. I like the lyrics a lot for both songs. Also, ofc, stars are always associated with wishes, being brilliant, and are just so amazing to look at. xD I want to shine like one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)