Resource Where Shitty Teams Go To Thrive

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
HI I'M MAMBO
approved by macle and QuoteCS, mainly doing this cuz I'm bored
take everything here with a grain of salty nerd

Many of you know me as one of the most influential Little Cup players of Generation 6, innovating a plethora of now-common Pokemon and movesets. Since I stepped foot into the Little Cup Pokemon Showdown! room, the community hasn't been the same, shifting from a congregation of lost souls searching for a new fourth move for Mienfoo to a group of outstanding players sporting Calm Mind Larvestas and Choice Scarfed Trubbishes. After being coaxed into expanding my innovation to the Smogon University forums by esteemed users zeriloa and DeathxShinigami, I began to enlighten the psyche of resident frog-lover macle and eventually succeeded in brain-washing him into granting me power of Little Cup analyses. From there I began to implant secret messages into the analyses via SCMS, forcing new players to spam Nincada on the ladder as evident by it's insane spike in usage in February. Things were all going according to plan...

But unfortunately, a few, relatively-new players were somehow able to ignore the subliminal messages in the Little Cup analyses and began utilizing "standard' Pokemon and movesets on the ladder, resulting in the sickeningly high usage rate of Pokemon such as Mienfoo, Pawniard, and Fletchling. Led by mundane user: Yagura, these disgusting users have begun to corrupt the fine community that I've secretly built from the shambles that were early XY-Pokebank Little Cup. Well no more! I will not stand by and watch Little Cup's creativity wither away at the hands of these menaces! Thus, I am revealing my most successful and innovative teams in order to save the metagame I have grown to love, Little Cup.

If any of you critique these teams in an attempt to improve them, I will have your post promptly deleted by my mod-bot: QuoteCS

v0x (Tyrunt) @ Eviolite
Ability: Strong Jaw
Level: 5
EVs: 204 Atk / 76 SpD / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

Foongus @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 240 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Spore

Chinchou @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 212 Atk / 228 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch

Chimchar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 8 Def / 212 SpA / 8 SpD / 188 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 HP
- Stealth Rock
- Endeavor
- Vacuum Wave
- Fire Blast

Darumaka @ Eviolite
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 116 HP / 236 Def / 156 SpD
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Encore
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn

Baltoy @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Trick
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt

This first team snagged me a win in the Official LC Tournament (still running) and was featured in a Smogon Twitch stream. The original focal point of the team was Tyrunt, affectionately named after Lemonade., but I can happily say that this shitty, standard Tyrunt set has never been helpful and I usually end up using the dinosaur as fodder. The true star of the team emerged at the end of the teambuilding process, when I was somehow possessed by a higher power and clicked on Baltoy's adorable, beyblade-looking ass. This spinning top destroys Italians mid-to-late-game, tricking a Choice Scarf onto obese walls and ass-blasting feeble HO Pokemon with an Earthquake backed by ridiculous 13 Attack. Combine this ruthless dicktaker with Life Orb Chinchou and Life Orb Foongus and watch opponents quiver in fear. Of course the team needed a hazard setter and a bulky pivot, and Fire-types are cool as fuck, so Chimchar and Darumaka joined the squad, destroying foes with innovation left-and-right. If you don't fully appreciate the genius of this team, stop reading immediately and click the little red "X" in the top right corner of your browser and then smash your computer with that sack of bricks you call a personality.

Dirty Mike (Stunky) (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 12 HP / 92 Atk / 104 Def / 108 SpA / 188 SpD / 4 Spe
Brave Nature
- Pursuit
- Sludge Bomb
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Blast

Filthy Johnny (Aron) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 196 Atk / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature / Jolly Nature
- Rock Polish
- Head Smash
- Heavy Slam / Iron Head
- Earthquake

Bottom Bitch (Cottonee) @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 116 HP / 36 Def / 220 SpA / 36 SpD / 100 Spe
Bold Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Giga Drain
- Encore
- Stun Spore

Sleezy Randy (Houndour) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 36 Atk / 196 SpA / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 9 HP
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
- Destiny Bond

Trashy Tom (Diglett) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Memento
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide

Soup Kitchen Sam (Staryu) @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 200 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

This next team was co-built by fellow innovator and renowned black-listed user: absdaddy and is actually a serious team. Entitled "Dirty Mike and the Back-Alley Boys", the squad features the soon-to-be-standard Stunky set (Dirty Mike) and the absolute monster that is Rock Polish LO Aron (Filthy Johnny). As long as you don't miss Head Smash, everything your opponent loves will be vaporized instantly. These two darlings are supported by a "standard" Cottonee (Bottom Bitch) and the duo of Diglett (Trashy Tom) and LO Staryu (Soup Kitchen Sam) with Memento / Rapid Spin, respectively. Top that off with the obligatory Fiend Hound (Sleezy Randy) and the squad will penetrate the opponent's holes from the front and then Heavily Slam them from the rear. No homo.

ELEPHANT = DUCK (Phanpy) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Pickup
EVs: 36 HP / 116 Atk / 116 Def / 196 SpD / 36 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

MRS. DUCK (Ducklett) @ Eviolite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 20 HP / 116 Def / 112 SpA / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Defog

MR. DUCK JR. (Porygon) @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 76 HP / 36 Def / 160 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Ice Beam

IMANALT (Trubbish) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 116 HP / 36 Atk / 100 Def / 20 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spikes
- Recycle
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch

JACK (Lickitung) @ Eviolite
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 196 HP / 76 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Knock Off
- Body Slam

RYLAN (Snubbull) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Atk / 196 Def / 196 SpD / 36 Spe
Careful Nature
- Thief
- Fire Punch
- Play Rough
- Heal Bell

Inspired by Imanalt's destruction at the hands of a Porygon 2 nicknamed "Mr. Duck", this team was used to combat Imanalt's Zubat squad during SPLC, unfortunately losing to a combination of hax and poor ghosting. The first member of the team, Phanpy, may appear to be an elephant at first glance, but it's actually a duck with a very unique bill! This team is pretty much two ducks + standard af Little Cup stall so there isn't much to explain.

Honedge @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 196 Atk / 116 Def / 140 SpD / 52 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword

Shellos @ Eviolite
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 228 HP / 132 Def / 100 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Earth Power
- Clear Smog

Riolu @ Eviolite
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Atk / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Copycat
- Protect
- High Jump Kick
- Crunch

Sandshrew @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Atk / 156 Def / 36 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock

Shellder @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 36 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Razor Shell
- Ice Shard

Machop @ Choice Scarf
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 36 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab

This is another one of the only serious teams I'm showcasing in this godly thread and this squad carried me through every round of the LC UU tournament until my inevitable victory. Quick shoutout to Yagura for getting 6-0ed Round 1 in the tier he leads, proud of you bud n_n. At the time I made this, Honedge wasn't on the LC UU Viability rankings and the only set I was seeing was Swords Dance + Autotomize which seemed dumb and sucky and non-Mambo. Equipping it with Pursuit allows it to destroy Gothita after it revenges something and it's a cool check to a bunch of stuff. Shellos is one of the best Pokemon in LC UU for just switching into shit and then healing the damage off and I wanted one of those so I picked it. I then tossed on Riolu because I have a boner for Copycat HJK and it donks anything not named Honedge. Sticky Web was looking pretty threatening so I added Sandshrew to spin. I also wanted to outspeed other shit and have something to revenge all the random bullshit that I knew people would bring so I threw on Shellder. The final Pokemon had to be something that was annoying as shit to face and something that I could rely on to hax me out of a sticky situation, so of course I had to use Machop. Shoutout to Rowan for using the same team to make it to the finals and then mirror match me.

Leo (Hippopotas) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 52 HP / 184 Atk / 52 Def / 100 SpD / 104 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Tomb
- Slack Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Richard (Cottonee) @ Eviolite
EVs: 224 SpA / 40 SpD / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Giga Drain
- Encore
- Knock Off

Lane (Abra) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 240 SpA / 68 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Taunt

Patty (Croagunk) @ Eviolite
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 196 Def / 28 SpA / 116 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Drain Punch
- Sludge Bomb
- Vacuum Wave
- Knock Off

Tony (Tirtouga) @ Eviolite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 84 HP / 212 Atk / 12 Def / 76 SpD / 100 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Stealth Rock

Kevin (Diglett) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Sludge Bomb
- Sucker Punch

Many of you have felt the wrath of Leo x Kevin, a duo responsible for the tragic demise of thousands of ladder noobs and one QuoteCS. First things first, we have the Hippopotas adorned with a Life Orb, some dank EVs, and the surprise Hidden Power Fire to smack Ferroseed and the possible Mega-Scizor. Of course I needed a Cottonee as well because it's on like half of my teams and it's easy to use. Next was Abra with Taunt and HP Fire to shut down Ferroseed, hazard setters, hazard removers, Ferroseed, and Ferroseed. Next is Croagunk to soak up Water- and Fighting-type attacks because Cottonee isn't enough. Then I decided to make my opponents cry by tossing on a Solid Rock Shell Smash Stealth Rock Tirtouga which is like the ultimate surprise Pokemon. But the tears of my opponents wasn't enough, I wanted to watch them suffer at the... hands?... of the most fearsome sweeper in Little Cup, the Sand Force Diglett. I know that I personally have never tried to switch out of a Diglett because who is dumb enough to run Sand Force? This guy is. Diglett smacks everything under Sand and carries Sludge Bomb to hit Cottonee which is annoying and dumb and terrible to fight against.

Corphish @ Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 196 Atk / 76 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Defense
- Dragon Dance
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer

Bunnelby @ Eviolite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 228 Atk / 52 Def / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Spikes
- Super Fang
- Quick Attack
- U-turn

Pawniard @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Brick Break

Drifloon @ Berry Juice
Ability: Flare Boost
EVs: 116 HP / 168 Def / 8 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recycle
- Shadow Ball
- Knock Off

Abra @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dazzling Gleam

Cottonee @ Eviolite
EVs: 224 SpA / 40 SpD / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Giga Drain
- Encore
- Knock Off

All of Smogon has seen Style ass-blast her opponents with Cotton Guard Dragon Dance Altaria and I wanted to be that cool so I tried to do something similar in Little Cup. I succeeded. Iron Defense Dragon Dance Corphish is a monster and can set up on almost everything (in reality like 1-2 Pokemon). I figured Corphish would need some sort of hazard support and as a great Splashyship once said, "Stealth Rock? More like bitch pebbles." Hence, I needed something to stack spikes but I think outside the box, so I didn't want a sack of trash or whatever the hell Chespin is. Bunnelby is a cool Pokemon and I decided to run Super Fang because why the fuck not. I then tossed on a standard Scarf Pawniard because everyone runs out of great ideas sometimes. Then I remembered that I'm better than everyone and the great ideas started flowing again. I needed a spinblocker and something to sop up burns, but I didn't want to use Gastly because a mispredict against Drilbur would equal a dead spinblocker. Drifloon was the next obvious choice, but because I had Recycle, Unburden would be pretty much useless and Flare Boost capitalized on being burned. I then added the same Abra and Cottonee from the previous team because I'm lazy.

Pancham @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 100 Def / 132 SpD / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Zen Headbutt

Spinarak @ Eviolite
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Atk / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sticky Web
- Toxic Spikes
- Poison Jab
- Sucker Punch

Pawniard @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 236 Atk / 196 Def / 36 SpD / 36 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Staryu @ Eviolite
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Gravity
- Scald
- Psychic
- Recover

Gastly @ Berry Juice
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 116 HP / 196 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Disable
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb

Snubbull @ Berry Juice
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Atk / 196 Def / 196 SpD / 36 Spe
Careful Nature
- Thief
- Fire Punch
- Play Rough
- Heal Bell

This team is the only current team that abuses Sticky Web, Toxic Spikes, and Gravity all on one squad. The team was much more threatening during Misdreavus era, when the user's Missy could spam Gravity and the opponent's Missy would be affected by hazards, but this team is still quite threatening. Spinarak is by far my favorite Sticky Web setter and can actually take some big hits thanks to Eviolite. The Pancham set is full of shitty EVs, but I could care less because it's fast enough to blast shit with Drain Punch and can still live some big hits. I, of course, had to sport the SubDisable Gastly because it's one of the only decent sets that I can claim is mine. Snubbull has Fire Punch for Ferroseed, but outside of that everything else is pretty standard. If you can't bear to not have hazard removal, Gravity can be replaced on Staryu for Rapid Spin, but then you're a huge nerd and should just go use another team.

Snover @ Eviolite
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 196 HP / 120 Def / 24 SpA / 120 SpD / 40 Spe
Bold Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Ice Shard

Carvanha @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 36 Def / 236 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 HP
- Substitute
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Blizzard

Croagunk @ Eviolite
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 116 Def / 108 SpA / 116 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Drain Punch
- Sludge Bomb
- Vacuum Wave
- Knock Off

Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 12 SpA / 76 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Thunderbolt

Staryu @ Eviolite
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Psychic
- Recover

Pawniard @ Eviolite
EVs: 156 Atk / 36 Def / 116 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Snovanha. The team of all teams. No team is as meta-defining as Snovanha Hail and no team ever will be (fuck queenlucy's sun, gets absolutely destroyed by Snovanha). I'm not even going to explain how to use this team as you simply bring it to a battle and your opponent forfeits at team preview. If you actually need help abusing this, ask Melonz, as he's used it the most of anybody and was somehow able to wade through the filth that was the LC Baton Pass suspect ladder thanks to Blizzard-spamming fish and friends. The only bad matchup for this team is against itself; due to how powerful the team is, a mirror match actually causes the server to crash.

Mantyke @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 116 Def / 200 SpA / 40 SpD / 116 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Hydro Pump
- Rain Dance
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 156 HP / 76 Atk / 116 Def / 36 SpD / 76 Spe
Impish Nature
- Rain Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Chinchou @ Berry Juice
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 76 HP / 212 Def / 152 SpA / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Heal Bell
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Snivy @ Eviolite
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 80 Def / 236 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Synthesis

Diglett @ Life Orb
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Rock Slide
- Substitute

Drifloon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 88 Def / 200 SpA / 8 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Defog
- Shadow Ball

As requested by user boo836, I will reveal my manual Rain team which was used to defeat ggggd in Week 2 of SPLC. The team was built around classic Rain sweeper, Mantyke, and featured a check to ggggd's webs in Snivy and the best hazard remover in the metagame in TrickSpecs Defog Drifloon. The Mienfoo is my standard Rain Dance set with the weird af EVs, the Chinchou carries HP Fire for Ferroseed, and Diglett traps shit and slays (see every OP match in that tournament). The squad was able to counter ggggd's Brazilian shenanigans and skillfully burn shit with Scald. Plus, TrickSpecs on anything is fun really.

I'm too lazy to post every team I've made over the course of Generation 6, but I will continue to add to this archive of innovation in an attempt to combat the plague of stagnancy that has swept over Little Cup.

Of course I have to do shoutouts because everybody else does them with this sort of thing:
macle: thanks for giving me badges
QuoteCS: you went from being nothing to being slightly more than nothing so... congrats?
Jac: lol you'll just get mad about whatever I say so suck a dick gayboy
Rowan: you're a cool dude but I know your accent is fake
prem: you probably won't see this but fuck blara, you're the superior currylord
Vileman: .dancin, you're chill af and you need to play more LC
TUO: ^ minus the .dancin, plus the "stop mashing your keyboard jesus christ"
Corporal Levi: /me unzips, started from the bottom now we here
Caledrith: you'll get this tag in like 2 years, but you'll never get with you cousin ;)
OP: talk more on skype
GlassGlaceon: Kaleidoscope is worse than all of these teams and you should feel bad
Yagura: fuck you, you Moroccan swine, go fap to anime with the other Tusken Raiders
Melonz: as salty as you may be, you're still pretty chill
f(x): when are you coming to visit
Nova: FREE YOUNG LINK
Imanalt: mad?
Minus: your dad seems like a cool guy, what with looking like a Probopass and all
Gary2346: shut the fuck you, yah?
Lasagne: what are your future plans regarding your ladybug?
Magnemite: find those puushes or we're through
Lemonade.: stop playing runescape so I can stream with these amazing teams, when soc
Pearl.: thanks for drafting me, i'll be sure to let you down thoroughly
Tokyo Tom: I was surprised to find out you weren't some tournament asshole, legitimately one of my favorite people to interact with
Spydreigon: you'll always be a PS random to me <3
Sweep: bb ily, when are you quitting that shit-ass meta you call Ubers to come play LC forever
unfixable: Chesnaught would be proud
Goddess Briyella: no comprendo gg
Rhythms: hi
Tricking: one of the only Italians that i like, stay haxing friend
Cheek Pouch: my only friend
Fiend Hound: when are you getting RMT badge, you're better than Yagura by six miles
TheFenderStory: I'm sorry, do I know you? You seem kinda familiar...
DatCoconut: you aren't terrible
queenlucy: thanks for testing all these shitty squads with me, clearly didn't help
absdaddy: post those goddamn team shop teams

I probably forgot some people, feel free to complain

Last edited:

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
Mambo I'd rather my standard high-level http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/kaleidoscope.3519062/ than any of this "innovation" when half of the teams are literally copied from low ladder scrubs like urself ;0 (referring to SNOVAHNA of course)

Nah tho Mambo likes to secretly be really cool and most of these teams are super solid ; heck you might even be able to kill 4 mons on kaleidoscope if u tried ;)))

Panda Express is definitely my favorite out of all the above but i have to ask if youve tried offensive gravity staryu to clean late game in tandem with sticky web. Offensive gravity is super cool bc staryu gets a ton of moves to abuse gravity and you pretty much ohko most weakened offensive/balanced teams. Ill post the set if you show interest but other than that gr9 teams u d8nk m3m3r

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SNOVANHA, with out a doubt the most influential team of the generation <3

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
These Are All Good Teams

Also might want to rephrase your "sickeningly high usage rate mons" since three of your teams have a pawniard.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mambo I'd rather my standard high-level http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/kaleidoscope.3519062/ than any of this "innovation" when half of the teams are literally copied from low ladder scrubs like urself ;0 (referring to SNOVAHNA of course)

Nah tho Mambo likes to secretly be really cool and most of these teams are super solid ; heck you might even be able to kill 4 mons on kaleidoscope if u tried ;)))

Panda Express is definitely my favorite out of all the above but i have to ask if youve tried offensive gravity staryu to clean late game in tandem with sticky web. Offensive gravity is super cool bc staryu gets a ton of moves to abuse gravity and you pretty much ohko most weakened offensive/balanced teams. Ill post the set if you show interest but other than that gr9 teams u d8nk m3m3r
Build with me baby
Damn is this thread a cave because this shit is DANK

Needs more manual rain tho
Request granted
why was i tagged like really
Because I knew it would annoy you, go back to your anime cave
Mambo eat these nuts and die bitchboy thanks for the s/o, nice teams as well
Rude
how to beat mambo in six easy steps
  • any fire type cuz cotton a bitch
  • manual sand
  • lots of sneaky pebbles
  • you can't
  • byoc (bring your own cotton)
  • switch out of dig
Leave it to my tutee to uncover my weaknesses
SNOVANHA, with out a doubt the most influential team of the generation <3
You know it
These Are All Good Teams

Also might want to rephrase your "sickeningly high usage rate mons" since three of your teams have a pawniard.
I don't run that Swords Dance gae shit, I go hard with Stealth Rock or a Choice Scarf

Last edited:

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi mambo and im a newer player around here and i just have a question. why was "snovanha" chosen as the name of the team when clearly cold fish would've been the more accurate term both in terms of the team and your personality, thanks and let me know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)