1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

which would be a better battler?

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by forfunbattler22, May 17, 2013.

1. forfunbattler22

forfunbattler22

A gengar with toxic, venoshock, and confuse ray, and (n/a) or a ninetales with will o wisp, confuse ray, hex, and flamethrower.
  2. forfunbattler22

forfunbattler22

If this is the wrong place to ask this question can someone tell me where to ask it?
  3. JoshuaMunoz

JoshuaMunoz

SQSA (Simple Question Simple Answer) thread.

Those sets are pretty gimmicky though, maybe try checking their respective analyses for a more quality set?
  4. Jean mi

Jean mi

Gengar has abysmal defensive stats while Ninetails has decent special defense so Ninetales is better at this as this moveset fits a defensive pokemon better.

If you want to use Gengar, either use an offensive set with Shadow ball, Focus blast etc or use "troll" move that takes advantage of its high speed like sub disable or destiny bond.
  5. forfunbattler22

forfunbattler22

ok so i have a liligant i want to use. ita has own tempo with petal dance, giga drain, flash, and quiver dance. should i use it with ninetales or gengar or should i just use gengar and ninetales?
  6. RitterCat

RitterCat
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

All further questions should go there

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)