1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

White Kyurem & Black Kyurem

Discussion in 'BW OU' started by Death Phenomeno, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorhammer

Thorhammer

This makes sense.

Wait, no it doesn't. They compared to Ice Beam, which similarly could have gotten cut by Thick Fat but would've avoided it.

Either way, it seems we can now say they're wrong. That's disappointing.
  2. RBG

RBG Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

Turboblaze would have negated if for both the fire and the ice move.
  3. rh2012

rh2012

They still shouldn't do the same damage, because although thick fat is negated, FF is not stab while ice beam is.

Now, i'm not saying I believe this though, not one bit. I'm sure this guy was just mistaken.
  4. Uvood

Uvood

Kyurem will be far better now, Kyurem formes will be amazing. Looking forward to messing around with them and Kyurem's far better movepool :). Roost in particular is a suprising addition I was not expecting to see on Kyurem and will be a great boon.
  5. RBG

RBG Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

Since Both Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W have been declared uber officially, there is no need to keep this thread open.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)