1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Who can deal the most damage?

Discussion in 'Stark Mountain' started by zombachu, Jun 28, 2011.

1. zombachu

zombachu

Who can deal the most damage? Think Attack, BP, and Ability

Aggron
    Tyranitar
    Rampardos
    Deoxys
    Regigigas
    Other
  2. Jirachee

Jirachee the taste of blood
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
    RMT Co-Leader

Depends <_<
  3. UsernameGoesHere

UsernameGoesHere

You can't just say off of this...You need more input.
  4. 2sly4u

2sly4u

A +6 Att. Power-Tricked Impish Shuckle with a Metronome, Defense Curl, and Rollout can do the most if it's facing a -6 Def. Lv. 1 Yamna with 0 Defense and 0 HP IVs
  5. UsernameGoesHere

UsernameGoesHere

Lol, isn't the damage output on Rollout #5 to Lv. ! Yamna with 0 Def IVs and EVs like 216million?
  6. Tomahawk

Tomahawk Nidoqueen is good in Ubers!
    is a Team Rater Alumnus
    Mentor

Ledyba* Not this again, this has been brought up so many times. Golurk some more
  7. StealthX

StealthX

I'm pretty sure it's level 100 max SpA (IVs/EVs), Flash Fire activated 6+ Heatran's Eruption at full health, against a level 1 Paras with minumum HP/SpD (IVs/EVs), with the dry skin ability in the sun xD xD xD xD
  8. Bynine

Bynine

Percentage wise, of course, the Shuckle would be facing a Shedinja. Other than that, correctamundo.
  9. Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum

Choice banded, sleeping Shuckle, using sleeptalk, with the 3 other moves being rollout, power trick, and defense curl. Hax makes it happen in the right order.
  10. Arcticblast

Arcticblast I'm John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Mentor

^Sleep Talk only works once when you're asleep if I'm not mistaken.
  11. PI-Dimension

PI-Dimension

CB, Huge Power/Pure Power swapped (can't remember which one gave the full 2x boost), +6 Atk/defense curlled, last turn of rollout, power trick shuckle
  12. Amarillo

Amarillo
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

he can be tricked a band after the defence curl, though xD
    and he might as well be poisoned and guts activated by a long ass ability swap chains with some help against the opponent, or get huge/pure power, whichever one keeps the *2
    js
    edit:dammit ninja
  13. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Lead

Lickilicky's Explosion would be most powerful in terms of raw power (2212). Kyogre's Rain-boosted Water Spout for non-Self KO moves would come next (1478).

For non-Self KO physical moves, Guts-activated Machamp's Focus Punch would be highest (1329). If you're looking for a non-recharge physical move it would be Close Combat from Guts-activated Machamp (1063).
  14. zombachu

zombachu

2sly4u is the first one who was correct and J 12ock correctly stated the approximate amount! I think there is enough info, but maybe if I said "Who can potentially deal the most damage"? I accidentally made this right before school started and didn't have the time to delete it or give more info. (I just typed it up so it would remind me later.) Sorry again! Check out the quote from below and here's the link! Bulbapedia Max Damage
  15. jim995

jim995

Can Shuckle learn any attack increasing moves (that is if they can be used after power trick and +6 defense)? Just wondering (shuckle has little to no competetive value). Then you can just baton pass defense boosts.
  16. zombachu

zombachu

The power trick is the only way.
  17. 123wert50

123wert50

T-Tar is generally the best.
  18. Shotgun Squirtle

Shotgun Squirtle

19. zombachu

zombachu

EEEEERRR!!! Wrong. I should get a mod to lock this. I already posted the answer twice, and yet you still get it wrong...
  20. Red Machine

Red Machine

Well your very vague :P Deoxys-A has highest Offensive stats i believe....:naughty:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)