1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

why did i get banned for nothing

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Typhlosion_EX, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Typhlosion_EX

Typhlosion_EX

arcane and anoumalous why was i banned can u email or just send another note plz if this is about end and me about taht tarde it was nt my flaut he wnated his pokemon so gave him back i did tn know he could do taht cheat wat he did an di know it was wroung but plz unban me i did nothing wroung its him taht did it not me so im sry if theres anyway i can make up plz just tell me i need to knwo i do anything just tell me and i do it

typhlosion_Ex
  2. Sandslash

Sandslash

3. lockon

lockon

amazing how i did not understand one word.
  4. Fig

Fig Needs to stop disappearing.
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Wow, just wow. There has been a not so recent invention called grammar that may help you out in the future.
  5. Typhlosion_EX

Typhlosion_EX

u guys one of u ask arcane or anoumalous in smogon rpg and ask them to look on here and tell them to post somthing so i can understand why i was banned for nothing all i did was send i cuople of pokemon to end and now they banned me for it and it was ends flaut this happened and now i cnat train my pokemon
  6. Wanderer Shawn

Wanderer Shawn

i wonder if ill get that Gym Leader job and heres to 20 good posts
  7. osufan1212

osufan1212

right after you were banned arcane said it was trade whoring
  8. The Airking

The Airking

you were banned for tradewhoring with [END].
  9. Typhlosion_EX

Typhlosion_EX

i hope u do wander shawn but i get banned for doing a stupid l;ittle cheat wat5 end did to me i had no choice and he wanted his pokemon back and said to him if i get into any shit i kill him
    and look wat happened ive got banned now because of it and now hes on another nick laughing his head off i bet
  10. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Trade whoring there was a topic about it too, thanks for typing a post with such amazing grammar! It will probably stay with me for a long time to come!
  11. Hazerider

Hazerider

God, make it stop.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)