1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

All Gens Why is Swagger Clause Being Applied to the Older Gens?

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by urgh, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brytmonlee

Brytmonlee

Just something to think about. That, and it runs counter to Smogon's goal of providing a balanced meta while not impeding players ability to think outside the box, and still provides a place for every Pokemon. But, you know, whatever...
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  2. Royal Flush

Royal Flush in brazil rain
    is a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

The thing is, we have specific bans for specific gens. Read: SleepPerishTrap for GSC and Ingrain Smeargle for ADV, so... yes, the ban on Swagger being applied on older gens was utterly stupid (actually I didn't even know it was applied to all gens).
  3. MoxieInfinite

MoxieInfinite Banned deucer.

It's a mistake. I can bet my house it is. TI can probably fix it, though I doubt this is the main priority.
  4. The Immortal

The Immortal Administrator of Showdown!
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor

It was a mistake and it was only there for a day. Someone should close this.
    Piexplode likes this.
  5. Royal Flush

Royal Flush in brazil rain
    is a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Geez, I thought it was posted on the forums or something. What a pointless shitstorm we got.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)