NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
empoof this isnt a high school essay i dont need to summarize every point i've made in the concluding sentence of my paragraph rofl

ive mentioned his spat with asek as typical he gets into one in a prior post

here i will summarize things for you since you take such an issue with my providing only one reason for a lean town on d1 rofl :FailFish:

things that make me lean town on sam:
im not the d1 gunbearer which would be a very safe position for him to be in if he was scum
he's not pushing for me to get the gun which would keep him safe amidst scumreads, if he was scum
his usual spat with someone, it's too attentiony needlessly

things that make me lean mafia on sam:
he hasn't been directing conversation and prodding idlers as much as he normally does in a noc, which i can excuse on a personal level of "i know he had work stuff" however i would like to see him engage in the game more
i always find him a threat

as u can see i have 3-2 reasons to lean town on him rn

in conclusion, as per twin's initial query, my hypothesis is: a mild town lean on unclesam at this moment in time since "d1 is inconclusive" was not an acceptable answer

Asek

Banned deucer.
i think id be happy to take empoof as my late game cleared townie if it came down to that rn

my ideal shot list looking like: Haruno, former hope, unclesam, yeeti (insert idler)

harun0 - this blokes gone off the deep end. His posts suck, i wonder if Josh would agree with me now that its better to shoot haruno now rather then later, especially when hes flat out saying he wont care. has said in basically every post SHOOT ME SHOOT ME!!! which i really dont like. I feel like people who are saying 'gimme the gun / i dont care if im shot' are mafia trying to think from town perspective: as a townie you should very much care that you've been shot as the ideal position for you is to be townread extremely strongly by the majority of the game so that you can take it to the endgame where only 1 clean towny sans gunbearer is needed to win. obviously theres not as much pressure there, but I seriouslky think anyone who is saying they dont care about being shot sucks because ur letting ur fellow town down, and i dont think a proper townie would take that stamce

former hope - I largely agree with josh analysis on this one

Unclesam - that reads post should really speak for itself. If you havent read it please do! It is the single worst post in this game. Laughably bad reactions to people calling out that post as well. Think this is a safe shot

Yeti - yeti are you seriously trying to say unclesam is likely town based off the fact that YOU are not the gunbearer day1? You know theres a whole group of scum who made the descision as to where the gun went right? I also initiated argument with unclesam not the other way around: it was reactionary play. I dont see how either of these points are contributing to a town read. Just werid arguments that aren't realy adding up to me here, make me feel like this is a scum slot

idler - better to knock them out sooner rather then later in this format.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I don't care about what the clueless masses think Asek never have in NOC, and never will. I don't care at all about setting myself up for endgame or whatever bullshit you want since I expect to get the gun early on and remove the obvious mafia/shitters

Yeti

dark saturday
Yeti what is your read on me
I disagree with your posting style, lack of substantiated reads, and reads in general em "i cant post as scum teehee" poof but I'm not willing to say that makes you a clear scum since I have been boozled in the past

I def don't consider you a reliable source of reads to inform my own until I can get more conclusive about you, whether you're just hooliganing mafia or rly rly bad reads as town

ne1 remember when empoof ditched hosting red panda mafia with me and didn't resurface for like 2 years
good times

................what is this point

yes, if i was the d1 gunbearer, i would start to suspect sam heavily, that he gave it to me thinking i would never shoot him d1. the point of my post was that my not getting the gun gives me a lean town read on sam.

i find it odd you felt the need to reiterate a hypothetical that has no bearing on this actual game, i'm not the d1 gunbearer so putting the phrase "sam a prime suspect as scum" out there feels a bit off.

appreciate the post but not the content, it just feels like a post made to try and bounce off town but ultimately it has no relevancy since i cannot retroactively be the d1 gunbearer. i'd give you some more credit if it was discussing who COULD have given texas the gun or who wouldn't have.
The point of my post was that using "Sam can't be scum because I'm not the day 1 gunbearer" is just poor reasoning.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I don't know, i'm still iffy about Haruno getting the gun at this point if he's town.. given previous experience they still potentially could be even with this behaviour, and that risk scares me a bit. I guess it's up to Texas to decide whether or not to take that risk, and it doesn't seem like he is. Anyone past that also has the opportunity to take that risk, and let's face it he needs to be shot eventually. I'd sooner, but not too soon. Give it another cycle or two at least

shubaka17 's still nowhere to be found smh

MoodyCloud seems to have disappeared and hasn't posted today either @-@

Thought i'd just point that out

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
empoof this isnt a high school essay i dont need to summarize every point i've made in the concluding sentence of my paragraph rofl

ive mentioned his spat with asek as typical he gets into one in a prior post

here i will summarize things for you since you take such an issue with my providing only one reason for a lean town on d1 rofl :FailFish:

things that make me lean town on sam:
im not the d1 gunbearer which would be a very safe position for him to be in if he was scum
he's not pushing for me to get the gun which would keep him safe amidst scumreads, if he was scum
his usual spat with someone, it's too attentiony needlessly

things that make me lean mafia on sam:
he hasn't been directing conversation and prodding idlers as much as he normally does in a noc, which i can excuse on a personal level of "i know he had work stuff" however i would like to see him engage in the game more
i always find him a threat

as u can see i have 3-2 reasons to lean town on him rn

in conclusion, as per twin's initial query, my hypothesis is: a mild town lean on unclesam at this moment in time since "d1 is inconclusive" was not an acceptable answer
This is weird as fuck logic, mafia isn't a sports game so I dont think 5 points hufflepuff is a valid reason to tr someone

I don't know, i'm still iffy about Haruno getting the gun at this point if he's town.. given previous experience they still potentially could be even with this behaviour, and that risk scares me a bit. I guess it's up to Texas to decide whether or not to take that risk, and it doesn't seem like he is. Anyone past that also has the opportunity to take that risk, and let's face it he needs to be shot eventually. I'd sooner, but not too soon. Give it another cycle or two at least

shubaka17 's still nowhere to be found smh

MoodyCloud seems to have disappeared and hasn't posted today either @-@

Thought i'd just point that out
Why is it a risk of haruno getting the gun? Are you scared of getting shot as a scum?

I disagree with your posting style, lack of substantiated reads, and reads in general em "i cant post as scum teehee" poof but I'm not willing to say that makes you a clear scum since I have been boozled in the past

I def don't consider you a reliable source of reads to inform my own until I can get more conclusive about you, whether you're just hooliganing mafia or rly rly bad reads as town

ne1 remember when empoof ditched hosting red panda mafia with me and didn't resurface for like 2 years
good times
Sorry :heart: I'll disappear again soon don't worry.

Which of my reads other than my read on you are bad?

hot take:

dle is mafia cause he hasn't posted anything of value yet subbing be darned
Lol I had this same thought a little while ago.

Josh

=P
i think id be happy to take empoof as my late game cleared townie if it came down to that rn

my ideal shot list looking like: Haruno, former hope, unclesam, yeeti (insert idler)

harun0 - this blokes gone off the deep end. His posts suck, i wonder if Josh would agree with me now that its better to shoot haruno now rather then later, especially when hes flat out saying he wont care. has said in basically every post SHOOT ME SHOOT ME!!! which i really dont like. I feel like people who are saying 'gimme the gun / i dont care if im shot' are mafia trying to think from town perspective: as a townie you should very much care that you've been shot as the ideal position for you is to be townread extremely strongly by the majority of the game so that you can take it to the endgame where only 1 clean towny sans gunbearer is needed to win. obviously theres not as much pressure there, but I seriouslky think anyone who is saying they dont care about being shot sucks because ur letting ur fellow town down, and i dont think a proper townie would take that stamce

former hope - I largely agree with josh analysis on this one

Unclesam - that reads post should really speak for itself. If you havent read it please do! It is the single worst post in this game. Laughably bad reactions to people calling out that post as well. Think this is a safe shot

Yeti - yeti are you seriously trying to say unclesam is likely town based off the fact that YOU are not the gunbearer day1? You know theres a whole group of scum who made the descision as to where the gun went right? I also initiated argument with unclesam not the other way around: it was reactionary play. I dont see how either of these points are contributing to a town read. Just werid arguments that aren't realy adding up to me here, make me feel like this is a scum slot

idler - better to knock them out sooner rather then later in this format.
I mean, I do not like harunos attitude at all so far, but that's pretty much standard. I still think it's more productive to shoot him later.

Yeti

dark saturday
ok so what do u all think is a valid reason to give a "lean town" read on d1 since apparently "lean town" is interpreted as "can't be scum" or "5 points hufflepuff"

don't b useless pls

Josh

=P
ok so what do u all think is a valid reason to give a "lean town" read on d1 since apparently "lean town" is interpreted as "can't be scum" or "5 points hufflepuff"

don't b useless pls
You said, and I quote, "as u can see i have 3-2 reasons to lean town on him rn". that's not a valid argument.

Yeti

dark saturday
You said, and I quote, "as u can see i have 3-2 reasons to lean town on him rn". that's not a valid argument.
this is some :FailFish: if u cant tell I mean I have 3 reasons to lean town, 2 to lean scum, so ultimately I have a lean town on sam rn, 2 days into day 1.

it is a perfectly valid argument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)