Why Thunder Wave is such an awesome move *Warstory* (SePh258 vs. me)

nice read, I can't wait for d/p either. I agree with mekkah on the nicks though, they get confusing sometimes.

I leave for one day and this happens >_> ARM HAMMER IS BAD!!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT GOT RID OF WEAVILE, I STILL THINK IT'S BAD!!!!!! *is angry*

You definitely had a much better team, and played better too (maybe that's why you won!). He threw away Gachomp on turn one?=[
That hurts my feelings lol. Actually, my teams heracross weakness is what I think led it it's demise. I really had not raised a 6th member for my team, so I had to throw garchomp in there to make a full squad. I also had to send him in vs heracross since I figured cresselia was too valuable vs his team at that point. I did make a few mistakes tho. My good prediction was when I knew mence was coming instead of skarmory 2nd time around, but other than that, there wasn't too much hax to where it was a luck based match. (except for that double hax with blissey, manaphy might have been able to kill something lol) I am making a new team atm but I am still keeping a few of my team members.

Wow, so interesting, that battle was awesome and it made me start to consider Cresselia because of her great tankish ability (and because she outclasses Suicune in every way)

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I leave for one day and this happens >_> ARM HAMMER IS BAD!!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT GOT RID OF WEAVILE, I STILL THINK IT'S BAD!!!!!! *is angry*
*Goes at the corner of the room and starts sobbing*
Don't worry. Somewhere in Adv there's a warstory of me losing.

*BTW are you training up the Elemence I gave you, or are you rebreeding it?*

Cresselia because of her great tankish ability (and because she outclasses Suicune in every way)
It depends

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nice read because it is the first look into the D/P metagame for me, but that's it.

Seph guy played really weird and with no success (all he did was swords dance, swords dance swords dance and tail glow really) which made this battle not as exciting as I hoped it to be.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Nice read because it is the first look into the D/P metagame for me, but that's it.

Seph guy played really weird and with no success (all he did was swords dance, swords dance swords dance and tail glow really) which made this battle not as exciting as I hoped it to be.
if you payed any attention earlier he said his sixth member wasnt fully trained yet.

Wow, this is great, thanks for typing it all up! I can get a nice picture of what Wifi might be like, if even from this battle (Even Garchomp doesn't always do well, though it was untrained so...). The things I might point out include the fact that I agree, it does get a tad confusing with nicknames, and ...
WEAVILE used Swords Dance!
*Attack boost animation*
Weavile's Attack sharply rose!
Swampert used Arm Hammer!
It's super effective!
(90% damage)
Weavile fainted!

At this point I laughed at Misty because she hated Arm Hammer.
Isn't our Misty a guy?

This definately makes my day. Garchomp probably would've had a chance if any of the dragon claws crit, Cresselia moonlighting twice and all.

Nice nicknames, Quack and Fat Lady. They don't really both me, cause it makes perfect sense.

Jibaku

is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
That isn't very nice. Of course, lol when I battled him I was bored and I needed a challenge, and SePh258 gave me one.

I used swords dance for the second time vs swampy since I figured he didn't have arm hammer and therefore could not 1hko which would be a lot smarter than me just 2hkoing swampy. I used tail glow a second time vs blissey since I wanted to 2hko it. I did not think he would use tbolt or get para hax on me.

EDIT: Had my team been finished, I would have infernape in garchomps spot which probably would have done better vs hera, blissey, skarm, and cresselia.

Jibaku

The Blissey has Natural Cure btw, before you all guess on Serene Grace and concluding where the hax came from.

I got really bored of the standard Bliss so I moved into a sweeperish Bliss

I just battled someone else named tacho...well again. His battle vs. me is really amazing (has a lot of prediction wars. I still 4-0ed him but he was a huge pain to take down). Now if only I could remember everything that happens.........

Awesome and well-written.

Also, hint for the loser of the game: Gyroball and T-wave don't mix that well. <:

Very nice battle. This just makes me want Diamond and Pearl even more. Every day seems to go so slowly, it feels like it will be forever until they come out.

This just adds to the reasons that Gyro Ball should never be used, especially not with Thunder Wave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)