Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Welcome to the Wi-Fi Blacklist

There are two sections in the Blacklist thread: one is a list of active blacklistings; the second is a probational list. These lists serve as a record of those who have broken the Wi-Fi rules, and consequently had their privileges revoked.

This thread also serves as a place to report other users for potential adding to the blacklist, and to make removal appeals if you find yourself on the full blacklist (appeals to be removed from the probational list are not allowed). See the "thread rules" below for usage guidelines. In general, provide as much information as possible and use this thread as a last resort.

The Lists

Wi-Fi Blacklist:
Everyone on this list traded hacked Pokemon, scammed other users, excessively disconnected from battles, or otherwise egregiously broke the Wi-Fi rules. Users on this list are not allowed to operate trade threads nor giveaways, and are autobanned from the Wi-Fi Discord server.

Users on this list have a custom title of Wi-Fi Blacklisted. Users who have landed themselves to be on this list can be moved to probationary by consistently contributing to the community for an extended period of time. For example, helping users in the simple questions/requests thread would count as positive contributions.

Requests to be removed can be made in this thread. All approval of requests and removals from the blacklist are at the sole discretion of the moderators. Users must show commitment to improving the community and signs of reformation to be considered for removal from the full blacklist; "a long time" is not a valid reason for requesting to be removed (except in very extreme circumstances, at the moderators' discretion).

Probational Blacklist:
This is a list of users who have engaged in suspicious activities, but things that are not conclusive. Users who have been on the full blacklist but have since earned a second chance are automatically added to this list when removed from the full blacklist. Users on this list have had their trading restrictions lifted and unbanned from the Wi-Fi Discord server.

Users on the probational list who make their way onto the full blacklist again will not be given another chance.

Thread Rules

There are some additional rules for this thread in addition to the Wi-Fi rules:

DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THE INCIDENT AND ARE TRYING TO CONTRIBUTE.
If you have something to say, fine. Just make sure it contributes somewhat. We do not want your opinion, take on the matter, nor whining. Blacklisting and un-blacklisting is not your decision; that is up to the moderators. Do not mini-mod, do not spam. YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING.

Don't be so quick to report people.

Talk it out with the other party first to see if it is a miscommunication, or something truly worthy of reporting. Mistakes and misunderstandings happen. Abusing the system will not be tolerated.

Don't simply report people without giving details.
Include all relevant information, such as the parties involved, how it happened, and what you did to try to resolve this with the other party. Provide logs if you can. Posting with no details may net you a warning!

And remember foremost that you trade at your own risk.
We will do our best to keep this thread up to date and the forums/discord server safe places to trade and battle.

Let's try to keep this forum unused...Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
WiFi Blacklist

Everyone here lied about trading hacked or scammed and that's why they're here (although most are banned). Users on this list are not allowed to operate trade threads nor giveaways and are autobanned from the Wi-Fi Discord server.

FC: SW-0417-2100-2059 (Switch) | BGMFRQBLACME (HOME)
RachelTheFictionkin : Traded Pokémon bred with hacked parents and lied to staff when confronted about it.

FC: 0533-6011-7496 IGN: Metanazo (Ultra Moon)
Metanazo : Offering edited Pokémon as part of a giveaway, despite previous warnings.

FC: 0147 - 4175 - 4430 IGN: Lemonlime (Pokemon Moon) Vellorie (Ultra Sun)
Vellorie : Trying to offer/clone genned Pokemon as part of a giveaway.

FC: 5429-7066-0358 IGN: Dion
Cloud_Motion : Traded non-redistributable Pokémon on another site.

FC: 1135-0383-1836 IGN: KYUREM
キュレム : Blatantly lied about RNGing, then confessed and reported themselves to the blacklist.

FC: 5198-2549-2315 IGN: Rayan; IGN: Yan
Umdred : attempting to trade obvious hacks, claiming they were soft-reset by themselves. Created alternate account by the name of WhatsItToYa.

FC: 1633-5027-0185 IGN - Master
Trainer_ZER0 : Offering hacked Pokemon, changing non-shiny Pokemon to shiny Pokemon via Powersaves.

FC: 1263 6264 9324 IGN - Cloud
lmitchell0012: Stealing Pokemon

FC: 1077 4383 0613
Tolan: Offered multiple hacked Entralink pokemon including Venusaur and Torchic.

FC: 3325 2260 3233 IGN - Casey
KiwiTiger: Offering several hacked Pokemon with their own OT, tried to claim that they didn't know how they were hacked, and that is was an accident.

FC: 2079-7698-3256 IGN Benghazi
Benghazi: Stole other users Pokemon.

FC: 1375-7659-8252 IGN: Wicked
Wicked13: Traded hacked Pokemon.

FC: 2423-3570-8996 IGN: Alahia
zaephirian: Traded multiple hacked Pokemon.

FC: 2766-8750-3693
Chadtherest00: Scammed a Tornadus off of another user.

FC: 1950-8840-9568 IGN: Austin
AustinJ: Traded hacked Pokemon

FC: 0232-8795-1318
teros : Lied about his Pokemon's IVs and forme.

FC: 4339-2500-1861
Alexshiny94, Alex*94: offered a FRLG Safari Zone caught Chansey with an impossible spread for its encounter slot (flawless IVs).

FC: will do later
i1338 (goes by Muk now): offered Drill Peck/Whirlwind/Counter Skarmory, which is unobtainable without hacking

PDC: hacked pokemon in this trade topic.

FC: 3180 2239 8201
TorchicBlaziken: Trading level 50 almia darkrai with nasty plot, an invalid move at that level.

FC: 5283 9473 8139
viper/EeveeTrainer, he traded hacked stuff

FC: 5026 4344 7194
Shofu: originally included hacks but took them down once we got on his case. Recently turned up with a thread full of multiple badly hacked Pokemon, notably a hacked Moltres and Heatran.

Last edited by a moderator:

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Probational Blacklist (Things that are not conclusive, suspicious activities, and others)

LegoFigure11: Lied about the legitimacy of their heavy ball beldum and traded/distributed them. Remained helpful to everyone on the forums, on discord, etc earned his second chance.

FC: HG: 0132 0664 3881 B: 3095 8852 9856
tlb31m: Distributing other people's nondistributable Pokemon on another site

FC: 5301-0993-8775 IGN: Fluke
Fluke : Trading hacked pokemon claiming they were bred legitimately. Earned a second chance.

FC: 3711-7552-9044 IGN - Shaun
fragor87: Trading blatantly hacked Pokemon, was on the blacklist, removed for good behavior.

FC: - IGN -
heisenburg: Involved in suspicious activity, offering dubious Pokemon

FC: 1220-6583-8987 IGN: Gabrielle
Nuggetherapy: Repeatedly offering hacked Pokemon in his thread without doing any research on them.

FC: 2294-4437-9699 IGN: Elena
Elena90: Trading hacked Pokemon, breeding hacked Pokemon, has since earned a second chance.

FC: 1593 0253 2404 (Pokemon Black)
Gamein99: Traded hacked DW Bagon with Moxie (Bagon's DW ability is Sheer Force). Pleads ignorance.

FC: 3352 3939 4534
MrStriker210: Illegal IV'd Azelf and more, given one more chance.

FC: 1463 6186 8741
laker54max: offered hacked shiny Arceus and likely even more, now has a better idea of how the wifi community works

FC: 1806 4713 2765
tjtoot: failure to EV train and return pokemon to Miria, has since then returned them.

Pt FC: 1806 6560 7307
W FC: 2537 2927 1094
Skarmory: Attempted to scam another user

FC: 0818 8851 7869
Babismanias: redistributing other pokemon without permission, has now been working hard at RNGing on own.

demondragon0: originally confessed to hacking pokemon, has now RNG'd his own pokemon.

FC: 2536 2794 2183
Diabolico: Traded hacked heatran and had other hacked pokemon in the past. Formerly juupton. Has since overcome an RNG challenge and involving a naive heatran and was proven legit, and continues to take on new RNG challenges.

FC: 2665 5267 1728
SCDL Trading non-redist pokemon. Would not return a pocket monster! in an update all has been redeemed and returned, and re-trusted again.

FC: 2021-2169-6966
Tjorvn_x3_Lisa: Offering mewtwo with invalid nature/IVs, hopefully learned his lesson.

FC: 2191 7875 3624
kedavra: redistributing other people's stuff without permission as detailed here. Has since been trustable according to others that met him at VGC Worlds.

FC: 2150 0162 2099
MisterBobobo: Offering pokemon without distribution right as was claimed by an msn buddy.

L33tSnowLeopard: Trading hacked pokemon, has been in better terms since then.

Youpods: traded pokemon without proper permissions

FC: 0689 4728 5909
Mihawk: Blatant Pokesaver, now given a 2nd chance after 2 months on BL.

FC: 5370-6850-7211
its omar yo: Opened trade thread with about 20 pokemon copied directly from another thread with one, sometimes two IVs changed slightly. Same abilities and natures on everything. Is now given a 2nd chance.

FC:0087 9052 6830
acetrainerzx: Scammed people for pokemon and used them in giveaways as seen here. Has since earned a 2nd chance.

FC: 3008 6559 3910
gary the gengar: Been known to redistribute other people's pokemon without proper permission and displaying incorrect IVs

Gt91: Traded a hacked shiny turtwig and used serebii's IV calculator to incorrectly display IVs

BIM:: Traded a hacked Zigzagoon obtained away from Smogon.

lilcrazy: Trading hacked Pokemon.

eppie: eppie used the blacklist thread as a blackmail tool, attempting to trade pokemon from a user with the promise of editing or deleting a blacklist post.

FC: 5370 3697 9415
Monk: Traded hacked wishbliss.

FC: 5455 5889 4108
Wishy: Trading hacked Pokemon and trying to pass them off as legit. User was upfront and contrite when the incident occurred and has still participated on Smogon since the incident.

FC: 1806 0659 4353
Thundercat814: Disconnection was due to lack of communication, and vowed not to let happen again.

FC: 5070 0479 2495
TERRA#493: Disconnected wifi battles due to "poor" connections at time.

FC: 0903 1639 0097
DRAGONITE_92: Hacking Pokes and trading them, well that was over 6 months ago as we'll be giving him a 2nd chance.

FC: 1719-0716-0152
PMEmpoleon: traded pokemon that was not his own originally, begged to be put off blacklist as he/she is trying to become a good breeder and trader.

FC:
yamipoli: Trading hacks. "GTS" Celebi was hacked, and Dittos by her are either hacked or screwed up through a Jap PokemonBox glitch. Nothing entirely conclusive.

FC:
The Forsworn: directly related to someone who hacked, until we can prove that forsworn indeed hacked too.

FC: 3179 7561 2696 (DIAMOND), 1547 7190 5915(PEARL)
-Matteo-: trading other people's pokemon without redistribution rights which included Zephyros' zapdos which is a hack suspect anyways.

FC: 1075 3124 3209
finfan: Lying about IVs and trading hacked Pokemon. Claims not to have known they were hacked. Has apologised and is trying to make it up to people.

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would like to report the user
Statistic
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/statistic.30537/
He traded me this off his thread for my shiny drilbur in my thread After taking it the memory girl in anistar to see if it remembered its OT I've determined its a 5th gen hack. He refuses to trade me another pokemon to compensate for this, and asks to trade my drilbur back but he can just clone my pokemon and keep a copy
☆|
● Brave Bird|Haze|Mirror Move|Quick Attack
Statistic, do you have anything to say for yourself?

Nexud said to repost here
I would like to report the user

Statistic
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/statistic.30537/
He traded me this off his thread for my shiny drilbur in my thread After taking it the memory girl in anistar to see if it remembered its OT I've determined its a 5th gen hack. He refuses to trade me another pokemon to compensate for this, and asks to trade my drilbur back but he can just clone my pokemon and keep a copy
☆|
● Brave Bird|Haze|Mirror Move|Quick Attack

Last edited:
I requested a trade back, he refuses to trade back the duduo for the drillbur.

I also cannot clone I don't have 2 2DS/3DS. I can also provide proof by photo I have only 1 Drillbur.

I requested a trade back, he refuses to trade back the duduo for the drillbur.

I also cannot clone I don't have 2 2DS/3DS. I can also provide proof by photo I have only 1 Drillbur.
I won't accept that because you can clone it; regardless of what you say. You can also take a picture of whatever accommodates your needs but that's still not solid proof you can't clone. Its basically your word and I choose not to accept it

Trade back is the only valid sourceI can offer, I am not giving you a shiny I cannot clone to profit you. You are basically trying to scam ME.

Trade back is the only valid sourceI can offer, I am not giving you a shiny I cannot clone to profit you. You are basically trying to scam ME.
You gave me a hack, it's trash. You can give me another pokemon that is legit then it will be equal bc that dodou doesn't count for nothing it's trash. As of now you have one real drilbur in your box while I have a hunk of junk sitting in mine so that is not scamming you, use some logic

Agonist

Fine by me but since it is a hack you have to take it down from your thread and I still want a different pokemon to compensate for this
If they were unaware it was hacked, then you have no right to demand compensation. The fact that they're refunding your trade is enough.

I had no idea about the memory deal :/ Even tried asking him what it was but he wouldn't tell me right away, so he just has to trade back right? I offered a trade back..

Agonist

I explained it to you and you said it must be a scheme of mine to get 2 shinys. Don't play coy
Enough of this shit. Statistic will trade you back your Drilbur, and that will be the end of it. Any further posts whining will result in an infraction.

So about that PokeFiend guy. I PM'd him what 2 mons I would want replaced and asked him if they had memory. He never replied back to that question and sent me another pm saying if i was online and 6 minutes later I replied that I can be. (This was on Thursday afternoon) 2 days later he has not responded back yet. Care to add him to the list?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
PokeFiend is an alt of Elementalh3ro who is already blacklisted, the alt has been banned.

Might have got my level 100 5 IV shiny Goodra that I got from Rebound a few hours ago stolen from me. I asked for a reset bag in the simple questions thread after the trade since I did not like the IV's that were already on the Goodra, and SilverKnight volunteered to clear the IV's on my Goodra with one of his reset bags. He takes a while to use reset the IV's then messages me and tells me he's ready to trade it back. We trade and before the Goodra comes back to me, he starts having "internet issues", both of us are forced to turn our 3DS's off because the connection failed, and my Goodra has suddenly disappeared from both of our boxes. I've given him enough time to find it and he keeps insisting that he doesn't have it, and keeps suggesting that I look for it in my boxes which I've already done and can confirm that I don't have it. May a moderator please look into this? I didn't think this member would scam me like this since I've helped him and many others on that thread with breeding and giveaways in the past.

This is his 3DS information:
3DS Friend Code: 1478 4193 0370
Pokemon X and Y IGN: Ken
Trainer ID No.: 55919

Last edited:
I really am not sure what happened. I have never stole a pokemon from anyone. All I did was use the reset bag on his lv 100 Goodra and trade it back. I would never steal a pokemon and I've been looking to see if this has happened to anyone else.

Might have got my level 100 5 IV shiny Goodra that I got from Rebound a few hours ago stolen from me. I asked for a reset bag in the simple questions thread after the trade since I did not like the IV's that were already on the Goodra, and SilverKnight volunteered to clear the IV's on my Goodra with one of his reset bags. He takes a while to use reset the IV's then messages me and tells me he's ready to trade it back. We trade and before the Goodra comes back to me, he starts having "internet issues", both of us are forced to turn our 3DS's off because the connection failed, and my Goodra has suddenly disappeared from both of our boxes. I've given him enough time to find it and he keeps insisting that he doesn't have it, and keeps suggesting that I look for it in my boxes which I've already done and can confirm that I don't have it. May a moderator please look into this? I didn't think this member would scam me like this since I've helped him and many others on that thread with breeding and giveaways in the past.

This is his 3DS information:
3DS Friend Code: 1478 4193 0370
Pokemon X and Y IGN: Ken
Hm well if this help u may be able to get you another one if that helps at all. Since I was cloned in the first place.

Hm well if this help u may be able to get you another one if that helps at all. Since I was cloned in the first place.
I'd really appreciate it if you can give me another one as I need it, but I'm not sure if I can offer anything else for another one sadly. PM me if you're willing to help so that we don't clog this thread up but once again, thanks for being generous! I still want SilverKnight on the blacklist for being dishonest if the original Goodra isn't returned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)