Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Blacklisy? Valkyrie? Oh, it isnt April Fools.

You cant just simply blacklist her, she is really kind by what i read of the post above of Lmit. And she helped me with completely allof my Pokemon in my Trade Thread with just a simple Ditto clone. And youre saying to me that she deserves a blacklist? Tbh i think she deserves a whitelist instead.
DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THE INCIDENT.
If you have something to say, fine. Just make sure it contributes somewhat. We do not want your opinion or take on the matter or your side in it. We do not care if you think a user needs to be banned, this is our decision. Do not minimod, do not spam. YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING.
I'm not going to warn you this time, but please, if you're not involved, don't post.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Listen. I am about to host a giveaway with some things I bred recently. I cannot prove my innocence, but I want people on this site to like and respect me. I have a shiny clauncher, charmander (4 egg moves), and a goomy that I will need cloned and distributed (to ANYONE who asks for it, even Lady Valkyrie). If you believe it is a hack you can have someone check it fist but I promise you it is not.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Note your quote here, "Yea. I'd like to use a couple of them for breeding, if that's alright." I think that's asking?

Why did you just post on my profile minutes after this post that you have found some Pokemon you think could be mine if they're not in your boxes?

Also, we never spoke on your page, it was all on mine.
I admit I was interested in some of your pokemon, but I gave back everything I found that was not mine. Also, you are forgetting that we disconnected a couple times while the trading process was happening. Is is possible that something happened to our pokemon when we disconnected?

Also, feel free to participate in my giveaway. As I said, EVERYONE gets these free pokemon.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
You admitted to not knowing what was yours several times/what I traded you?

I don't know wheatear to believe the disconnects were unintentional or not. Again, I've never had that many DC's ever, it wasn't a simple disconnect I was used to either where you get kicked out of the trade. I had to Poweroff to even do anything. You said it wasn't your Net and I've heard it's possible to clone that way so I don't know wheatear to believe you were just not doing something like that.

Yes, the Pokemon also could have gotten lost in cyber space when the DCs happened but I don't think we disconnected enough for that many Pokemon to vanish. Also, if you tried to clone or anything like that, that would still be your fault for my Pokemon vanishing. I know I didn't release/misplace my Pokemon as most of the time during our trades my cart was in my computer, checking your Eggs. If I did misplace them, I could likely track them down during Powersaves.

The first trade back you didn't return all my Pokemon, stating instead you'd like to use some for breeding, I'm sorry - but if you didn't return them now, I can't see why you'd return them now.
I didn't return them back then because I didn't have them. And I don't have them now either.

Shii

zap
Alright. I'm blacklisting lmitchell0012 for stealing. Lady kindly took pictures of her boxes before, during, and after the trade and there were a lot of discrepancies. Too many to have been caused by connection issues/cloning. So it's clear to me and the rest of the mods that a blacklisting is appropriate here. Any questions or concerns can be directed to me regarding this. Refrain from posting any more about it here.

Also, heisenburg has been added to the probationary blacklist for shady activity / possible hacking.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Offering hacked pokemon?
What is the definition... because everyone asks for them, and offer them

so: can someone be blacklisted for trading a genned mo, if it was clear, and both parts agreed on it? :)
Yes. Trading hacked Pokémon is strictly forbidden here, regardless of any agreement both parties make.

Edit: ANY modification is disallowed, period. Also, hacked parents are not allowed to be used in breeding. Check the Wi-Fi rules thread.

Last edited:
Offering hacked pokemon?
What is the definition... because everyone asks for them, and offer them

so: can someone be blacklisted for trading a genned mo, if it was clear, and both parts agreed on it? :)
Trading genned or modified pokemon from Powersaves can get someone blacklisted iirc, regardless of what both parties agree on.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I have evidence that proves that Lady Valkyrie is lying. On her page (where our conversation took place), she claims that she is missing a hawlucha (among other things) and that I stole it from her. Hawlucha is not a caught pokemon in my pokedex, so this is impossible. If I have to, I'll take a picture and post to prove this.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Look, I'm ignoring you.

But you can have a picture show whatever you want.

Also, you didn't necessarily have to have it in your PC, but if it got lose in cyber space trading with you/the DC's which I'm almost certain where your way of cloning that's still stealing/against Smogon rules.
That is absurd. DC's happen all the time (granted wifi was acting up quite a bit yesterday). How does that make this my fault?

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
This picture should be enough proof that Lady Valkyrie is lying. As you can see, the red white and blue symbol is not next to hawlucha (one of the pokemon she said she's missing), meaning it's not in my pokedex. How could I possibly steal something that I never had (or anything else for that matter)?
rsz_20140525_234331_-_copy.jpg

Last edited:

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Alright. I'm blacklisting lmitchell0012 for stealing. Lady kindly took pictures of her boxes before, during, and after the trade and there were a lot of discrepancies. Too many to have been caused by connection issues/cloning. So it's clear to me and the rest of the mods that a blacklisting is appropriate here. Any questions or concerns can be directed to me regarding this. Refrain from posting any more about it here.

Also, heisenburg has been added to the probationary blacklist for shady activity / possible hacking.
Shii, we had A LOT of disconnection issues that day. My guess is that some of her pokemon got lost when mine got cloned (accidentally when we disconnected). If it makes her feel better, I lost a couple of my eggs too (although I never accused her of trying to exploit this cloning glitch). And for the record, I never even knew that this glitch existed until after these events took place. I knew it was in older games, but I thought they had fixed it for 6th gen.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Lmitchell's staying on the blacklist until I see indisputable evidence of his innocence. This "contact every moderator to do something" thing is annoying and is going to stop.
I contacted you to give evidence of my innocence. Why is this so wrong? You claim that I supposedly have a "second game" but there is no proof of this. You can ask ANYONE on this site. Anyone on any other pokemon site. The x/y game I used to trade with Lady Valkyrie is the ONLY x/y game I have.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I just want to ask all of you something. How many people on the blacklist are still active members of this community? Not many I'm assuming. And why do you think that is? It's because they don't care. They were just looking to scam/cheat as many people as they could, and once they got caught they left. They don't care about trying to make things right. If they did they'd still be here trying to improve their behavior. I'm trying very hard to show my innocence, and when that failed I tried being generous to appeal to everyone who hates me here. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm taking this incident very seriously (If I didn't I would just leave). I can't explain what happened to Lady Valkyrie's pokemon, but I can try to do something (like breed) to make up for what she lost.

i'd like to report wowgek7 for harassment. the entire conversation can be seen on my profile.

he posted some time ago in the SQSA thread asking for a friend ball larvitar. we discussed briefly what he could provide, and we decided that he would get me an HA fennekin. i asked him if he could get a female, which he was reluctant to, even after i had offered to get him a male with cute charm.

he posting saying "after 5 hours, i finally got one", which i did not know meant if he got me a female or just the male, so i initially ignored it, thinking he had just gotten one part of the trade but not the whole thing.

he posted a few days later following up, and when i pointed out that he didn't say he was done, he responded rather belligerently (at least i felt so)

wowgek7 said:
I HAVE said im done so I dont know what youre talking abou ive told you im done days agoo but since you didnt reply I contacted you again
i responded that
dr00 said:
you don't have to be an asshole about it or post ulterior questions. just ask me if i got it. i saw it but obviously misunderstood.
i understand that the distinction between being called an asshole and saying 'don't be an asshole' is very thin, especially to someone who doesn't speak english as their first language, but i was mostly saying 'stop being such a jerk'

i fully admit that i could have worded that better (hindsight being 20/20 and all), however, i realised immediately that i had struck a cord and did not message wowgek7 again or reply to him. he contacted Birkal about the situation, to which he said
Birkal said:
People call people names all the time. Let's be adults here. Just trade... if it doesn't work out, find someone else who will trade. No need to get all bent out of shape.
wowgek7 said:
sorry not gonna happen I refuse to trade with assholes who insult me no matter the reason
dr00 said:
it was just a misunderstanding, so i'm willing to still trade.
i do, however, need confirmation of what i'm actually getting (since i'm still not clear at all).
in that time, i had actually blocked wowgek and contacted another mod, Shii, to pre-emptively give my side of the story if it would ever come up. she told me that Birkal had replied and that it seemed handled, so i unignored wowgek and replied saying that i would still trade; i also pointed out that wowgek7 was never clear on what he was trading to me (since he was reluctant to catch me a female, he never actually agreed to it or at least let me know that he had)

wowgek7 said:
and that you stil dont know what you wuld get only proves youre incompetence not mine. but il explain what you would have gotten for a 3rd time
fair enough. he doesn't want to trade, but he posted again right after to tell me off again, so i asked him not to contact me anymore.

instead of leaving me alone, he calls me an asshole again
wowgek7 said:
lol you contacted me again I wasnt even going to contact you again but you approached me again so dont do that again either then because I dont trade with assholes

so, to recap: i understand i set him off by using a certain word. i would say that his inability to answer simple questions and freak out on me when i was confused caused me to tell him to stop being that in the first place.
as soon as i knew i had upset him, i stopped. i did not provoke him further, nor did i reply trying to defend myself. i attempted to move past it, after i had added him to my ignore list. i felt bad that he had spent 5 hours, and felt like i could still trade with him.
however, instead of simply saying no, he has replied many times to tell me off and did so again after kindly asking him to leave me alone.

i'd like to report wowgek7 for harassment. the entire conversation can be seen on my profile.

he posted some time ago in the SQSA thread asking for a friend ball larvitar. we discussed briefly what he could provide, and we decided that he would get me an HA fennekin. i asked him if he could get a female, which he was reluctant to, even after i had offered to get him a male with cute charm.

he posting saying "after 5 hours, i finally got one", which i did not know meant if he got me a female or just the male, so i initially ignored it, thinking he had just gotten one part of the trade but not the whole thing.

he posted a few days later following up, and when i pointed out that he didn't say he was done, he responded rather belligerently (at least i felt so)

i responded that

i understand that the distinction between being called an asshole and saying 'don't be an asshole' is very thin, especially to someone who doesn't speak english as their first language, but i was mostly saying 'stop being such a jerk'

i fully admit that i could have worded that better (hindsight being 20/20 and all), however, i realised immediately that i had struck a cord and did not message wowgek7 again or reply to him. he contacted Birkal about the situation, to which he said

in that time, i had actually blocked wowgek and contacted another mod, Shii, to pre-emptively give my side of the story if it would ever come up. she told me that Birkal had replied and that it seemed handled, so i unignored wowgek and replied saying that i would still trade; i also pointed out that wowgek7 was never clear on what he was trading to me (since he was reluctant to catch me a female, he never actually agreed to it or at least let me know that he had)

fair enough. he doesn't want to trade, but he posted again right after to tell me off again, so i asked him not to contact me anymore.

instead of leaving me alone, he calls me an asshole again

so, to recap: i understand i set him off by using a certain word. i would say that his inability to answer simple questions and freak out on me when i was confused caused me to tell him to stop being that in the first place.
as soon as i knew i had upset him, i stopped. i did not provoke him further, nor did i reply trying to defend myself. i attempted to move past it, after i had added him to my ignore list. i felt bad that he had spent 5 hours, and felt like i could still trade with him.
however, instead of simply saying no, he has replied many times to tell me off and did so again after kindly asking him to leave me alone.
first of all who insulted me first?

you did

then about: but he posted again right after to tell me off again

that was meanth as 1 post but you can only type 420 charackters or so i didnt knew that and I did want to use my entire post so I put it in 2 nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

also I just told you that I wouldnt have replied anymore if you didnt contact me first so nothing wrong their either.

and instead of jut moving past it you try to blacklist me.

the only one who shoudl feel herrased is me because YOU called me an asshole first and in response i called you back that 2 times. maybe shouldnt have done that but still I did nothing that you didnt do either.

but okay I have nothing to say more about this mather il let the mods handle this ive said what i needed to so

edit: I do want to point out that asside from him I had no problems with anyone for months ive helped a lot of people for free most of the times so for me this is just an bump in the road only

Agonist

There's not much to be said about this other than it's a miscommunication that got out of hand. The name calling was unnecessary, but as you both engaged in it, again, there isn't much to be said. wowgek7, please stop sending messages to dr00. It won't accomplish anything, and all that's being done now is increasing chances of infractions. As no trade actually took place, there won't be any blacklisting, especially since this seemed to be one junk mon for another.

Let this be a note to other users, though. Be clear and concise about what you are looking for, and state what exactly you are looking for, and what you can offer.

Agonist

Also, I forgot to mention this above, but anyway, please don't report harassment here. If you feel someone in Wifi is harassing you, please PM a moderator of this forum (Shii, religiousjedi, Ditto, TheMantyke, Toast++, Nexus and myself) with evidence of the harassment (or what you feel constitutes harassment), and the moderators will take the appropriate measures to deal with it. The purpose of this thread is to deal with people being ripped off, or people dealing in hacked Pokemon, not complaining about other users who keep messaging you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)