Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

I need to report user Arhan for knowingly trading pokemon forced shiny using powersaves.
I bred Arhan a Naïve Riolu in April as a breeding project, and just a couple of weeks ago I saw a very similar (but shiny) riolu in another thread with my OT but a different ID number. Out of curiosity I asked the user about it and we confirmed that the riolu did in fact have all the same visible details (hatch date, hatch location, etc). I found it odd that someone would have SV hatched the same riolu, on the same day as me and the owner of the thread informed me that it was not hatched via SV method (by virtue of not having been "obtained in a link trade").
I had been discussing this with a few friends over the past few days and user eievuimonster informed me that he had a copy of the shiny riolu (his acquiring it can be found on the profile of Trainer_ZER0 on May 8th). After getting the riolu I had a friend check the PIDs, to confirm that they were indeed the exact same pokemon, but one with a forced shiny, traded OT.
I believe there is sufficient evidence (from what I've read on VM exchanges) to prove that Arhan did indeed have the Riolu forced shiny in order to trade it here, or at the very least knowingly traded the forced shiny pokemon (having been the only person to have a copy of the original at the time other than myself).

I need to report user Arhan for knowingly trading pokemon forced shiny using powersaves.
I bred Arhan a Naïve Riolu in April as a breeding project, and just a couple of weeks ago I saw a very similar (but shiny) riolu in another thread with my OT but a different ID number. Out of curiosity I asked the user about it and we confirmed that the riolu did in fact have all the same visible details (hatch date, hatch location, etc). I found it odd that someone would have SV hatched the same riolu, on the same day as me and the owner of the thread informed me that it was not hatched via SV method (by virtue of not having been "obtained in a link trade").
I had been discussing this with a few friends over the past few days and user eievuimonster informed me that he had a copy of the shiny riolu (his acquiring it can be found on the profile of Trainer_ZER0 on May 8th). After getting the riolu I had a friend check the PIDs, to confirm that they were indeed the exact same pokemon, but one with a forced shiny, traded OT.
I believe there is sufficient evidence (from what I've read on VM exchanges) to prove that Arhan did indeed have the Riolu forced shiny in order to trade it here, or at the very least knowingly traded the forced shiny pokemon (having been the only person to have a copy of the original at the time other than myself).
Umm?I wanna appeal to this, I don't have a shiny Riolu, Zero was given a copy of that Riolu by me, he must have hacked it, ask .com I I have only non shiny riolus I even told eivei about it that Zero had my Riolu thinking it wanthe non shiny one, but he said it was shiny, I pmed zero about this but he tried to soften me and I told him that I would not report him I only have non shiny riolus, I repeat And in the PM I meant my non shiny riolus not shiny

Umm?I wanna appeal to this, I don't have a shiny Riolu, Zero was given a copy of that Riolu by me, he must have hacked it, ask .com I I have only non shiny riolus I even told eivei about it that Zero had my Riolu thinking it wanthe non shiny one, but he said it was shiny, I pmed zero about this but he tried to soften me and I told him that I would not report him I only have non shiny riolus, I repeat And in the PM I meant my non shiny riolus not shiny
Could you please at least try to put together proper sentences by using punctuation, good grammar, etc.? It's quite hard to understand and appreciate your appeals if they're nearly unreadable or hard to make sense of. Of course, I have no part in this, just a tip...

So youre saying you didnt trade a shiny riolu to eievuimonster ? Also, why would you say Trainer_ZER0 "must have hacked ot" and then say you knew he did and wouldnt report him?

I wont be posting again until we hear from a mod, just wanted to state in the open, please do not pm me...at least until this is resolved one way or another

Could you please at least try to put together proper sentences by using punctuation, good grammar, etc.? It's quite hard to understand and appreciate your appeals if they're nearly unreadable or hard to make sense of. Of course, I have no part in this, just a tip...
Ok, reappeal
I Donot have a shiny Riolu, when I asked flarg to breed the Riolu, it was for zero, since he asked me to bred it up for him, I was successful in creating a perfect female, but not in creating a perfect male, so when I asked around, flarg agreed to do it, he was nice enough to do it for me, I traded it to zero as planned, but after that, I left the case, however later when eivei was gonna trade for the Riolu, I considered it to be non shiny, as the non shiny I traded him was male, I found it fishy how he had reproduced it, I asked him over PM and he was like I got one from a friend blah blah, when. I asked to see the Riolu, he declined and I said that if next time there was something fishy like this, I was gonna report him..
Edit:@^ I didnot Zero did

Well all I know is I asked zero for it and then Arhan vm me that it was his and he wanted to trade for it. However the trade never got through becuase Zero gave me the Riolu for free. However,Zero is a shiny trader so I thought Arhan knew the Riolu was a shiny. Basically if my trade went through with Arhan then Mabey we could've known.

Well all I know is I asked zero for it and then Arhan vm me that it was his and he wanted to trade for it. However the trade never got through becuase Zero gave me the Riolu for free. However,Zero is a shiny trader so I thought Arhan knew the Riolu was a shiny. Basically if my trade went through with Arhan then Mabey we could've known.
I think you asked me if it was shiny, and I declined that, and let you trade with zero

Seeing the current situation, it seems like I will be blacklisted, the only one who can produce evidence that I am innocent and don't own that shiny Riolu is Trainer_ZER0

Last edited:
I think you asked me if it was shiny, and I declined that, and let you trade with zero
Dude you only vm me saying it was yours and you wanted a shiny of mine for it. That was it. However, you never said anything like that. After that we agreed to trade. Then I was busy at that time so I couldn't do the trade. Later the next day I traded with Zero, and he just gave me the Riolu so that's why I never replied to you for our trade.

But yeah, I won't spam this thread
I will wait for the mods.

Last edited:

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What I'm getting from this wall of text is:
flargananddingle accuses (incorrectly) Arhan of hacking a Riolu to turn shiny. Rather than pm'ing/vm'ing Arhan and trying to see what's going on, flargananddingle comes to Blacklist and reports it, bringing Arhan to the list with claims that he got it from Trainer_ZER0 . A bit more back and forth and we're to the point where the accusation is laid on Trainer_ZER0, whom eievuimonster received the shiny Riolu and was eventually checked by .com , which confirms it is indeed flargananddingle's Riolu.

So, let's see...

1. Arhan is not going to be blacklisted, which bring me to my next point;
2. Please, people...talk through pm's/vm's before coming to report anyone! Your arguments are much more concrete with evidence and in some cases, you may find that it was a simple misunderstanding. And finally;
3. Trainer_ZER0 , you've got 24 hours to respond.

Edit: Actually, blacklist now.

That trainer ID swap...

Last edited:
I
What I'm getting from this wall of text is:
flargananddingle accuses (incorrectly) Arhan of hacking a Riolu to turn shiny. Rather than pm'ing/vm'ing Arhan and trying to see what's going on, flargananddingle comes to Blacklist and reports it, bringing Arhan to the list with claims that he got it from Trainer_ZER0 . A bit more back and forth and we're to the point where the accusation is laid on Trainer_ZER0, whom eievuimonster received the shiny Riolu and was eventually checked by Esmeya , which confirms it is indeed flargananddingle's Riolu.

So, let's see...

1. Arhan is not going to be blacklisted, which bring me to my next point;
2. Please, people...talk through pm's/vm's before coming to report anyone! Your arguments are much more concrete with evidence and in some cases, you may find that it was a simple misunderstanding. And finally;
3. Trainer_ZER0 , you've got 24 hours to respond.
Thanks religiousjedi . I just wanted to apologize to Arhan for accusing him of trading hacked pokemon and thought it would put a nice little cap on the whole thing to put it here.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I apologise for bringing this up again; however I would like to report Arhan for using hacked parents.

Originally the details were discussed on a VM on my wall, which has since been deleted, however I will give the bullet points (I can invite to the admission PM conversation if required).

• Arhan requested and received a Pokégenned HP Ice Ditto (although on another forum) here.
• Arhan then bred said Ditto with a Riolu to obtain a female, which was traded to flargananddingle (as a parent for his own breed, as well as to awiec ).
This was confirmed in a follow up PM conversation between me and him:
Nope, only that particular Riolu, which only flarg has got, I only came to know of the rule when you stated it, please let me off this time, I will inform flarg about it, I did indeed breed the 30/31/30/31/31/31 female quiet but then I released the illegal ditto flarg bred the male, then I bred both together and created the one I bred myself.

Last edited:
I apologise for bringing this up again; however I would like to report Arhan for using hacked parents.

Originally the details were discussed on a VM on my wall, which has since been deleted, however I will give the bullet points (I can invite to the admission PM conversation if required).

• Arhan requested and received a Pokégenned HP Ice Ditto (although on another forum) here.
• Arhan then bred said Ditto with a Riolu to obtain a female, which was traded to flargananddingle (as a parent for his own breed, as well as to awiec ).
This was confirmed in a follow up PM conversation between me and him:
I am not making a Defense this time, as it turns out, I was too immature to be on smogon yet, I am eligible for the COPPA ban too, since I am 12, I shall return once I am more mature

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I don't exactly want to repeal my ban, but I'd just like to say this trade that got me blacklisted did not happen on this site nor did I shiny fi any pokemon. I have no proof on the second part but I just hope you believe me :)

-Goodbye Smogon​

Prince of Darkness

Banned deucer.
I would like to report the user snoopyworld. Earlier to day I traded him my jirachi for his diancie. He found out it was hacked and demanded his diancie back I was tricked into giving it back to another user and so I asked him to give my jirachi back. I have apologized for my rude behavior and bad decision and still won't trade it back. I don't want him to be blacklisted I just want my jirachi back. I really hope you can convince him to give it back.

I would like to report the user snoopyworld. Earlier to day I traded him my jirachi for his diancie. He found out it was hacked and demanded his diancie back I was tricked into giving it back to another user and so I asked him to give my jirachi back. I have apologized for my rude behavior and bad decision and still won't trade it back. I don't want him to be blacklisted I just want my jirachi back. I really hope you can convince him to give it back.
This has to be a joke or one of the stupidest things I've seen a poster do. You knowingly traded a hack and want reimbursement because the person you traded it to was unhappy? What is wrong with you. Read the damn rules for the last time.

You don't understand amitted I was wrong I know I belong on the blacklist I want to leave the site because I have misused it I am so sorry I just want my jirachi back
Why would you expect anyone to give you a hack back? Hopefully it was released. That's what you get for trading hacks here. You were warned many times TODAY on top of it. The community tried with you. Don't expect us to help if you can't abide by our rules.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I...I...don't get it.

1. You traded SnoopysWorld your Jirachi for his Diancie (your Jirachi being a hack).
2. "I have apologized for my rude behavior and bad decision and still won't trade it back." Uh...you apologized but won't trade him back his Diancie?
3. You want to report SnoopysWorld but don't want to get him blacklisted?
4. You were tricked into giving Diancie to someone else?
5. You want your hacked Jirachi back?

Uh...what's going on?

religiousjedi

Old man.
Well well, this is something...

Hello PKmMasterRiki , aka Prince of Darkness , know what's gonna happen here? That alt's getting banned. As I understand it, you don't have that Diancie anymore; fortunately, it ended up being returned to its owner.

Now, as for the next item...

DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THE INCIDENT.
If you have something to say, fine. Just make sure it contributes somewhat. We do not want your opinion or take on the matter or your side in it. We do not care if you think a user needs to be banned, this is our decision. Do not minimod, do not spam. YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING.
Please remember this rule; if you have no involvement in the affair or have anything that could contribute to the resolution, please don't post.

Well well, this is something...

Hello PKmMasterRiki , aka Prince of Darkness , know what's gonna happen here? That alt's getting banned. As I understand it, you don't have that Diancie anymore; fortunately, it ended up being returned to its owner.

Now, as for the next item...

Please remember this rule; if you have no involvement in the affair or have anything that could contribute to the resolution, please don't post.
im sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but is there a way to ckeck back old allerts?

im not 100% sure but I tink I traded with one of his alts in the past and if thats the case I want to check out what I got from him and if I traded it and if I did to who so I can warn and tell them about it.

if I traded a hacked pokemon its by accident and I want to make it right because I realy didnt know.

and again if I shouldnt ask it here/this way im realy sorry but I do mena well

Hello, I would like to blacklist Sagginglobes for trading me a hacked shiny Latias:
GTS is notorious for hacks, Scizor is legal for battles and stuff, but I would avoid trading it.
Latias is hacked, illegal nature/IV combo for 3rd gen legends.
I truly don't remember, I probably got it over GTS on my White some time ago.

Edit:
I found one more that I suspect of being a hack:

Language: English
Species: Latias
OT: Jacob
ID No.: 42133
IVs: 31.02.31.31.31.31
EVs (optional):
Ability: Levitate
Pokemon's name: Latias
Level: 100
Pokeball: Master
Shiny?: Yes
Moves: Draco Meteor, Roost, Defog and Psyshock
Nature: Bold
Region of origin: Hoenn
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
Ribbons: None
Other comments (optional):

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Jacob (42133) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
PP Max Moves: Defog, Draco Meteor, Roost, Psyshock
Tradeable Stock :

EV Trained: 128 HP, 252 Defense, 128 Special Attack

Notes:
This is Sagginglobes's Shiny Latias, and she said it was only re-distributable by her and I.

Are you the OT of that shiny Latias? Also what ball is it in?
Yeah and master ball
Disclaimer: No one has traded for this off of me, and thus, it will be removed from my thread with no one being wronged. I'm really shocked that she hacked it into a Masterball.

Special Thanks for .com for pointing this out to me. Thanks .com, you're freaking awesome. ^_^

Hello, I would like to blacklist Sagginglobes for trading me a hacked shiny Latias:

[380] Shiny Latias
OT:
Jacob (42133) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/02/31/31/31/31
PP Max Moves: Defog, Draco Meteor, Roost, Psyshock
Tradeable Stock :

EV Trained: 128 HP, 252 Defense, 128 Special Attack

Notes:
This is Sagginglobes's Shiny Latias, and she said it was only re-distributable by her and I.

Disclaimer: No one has traded for this off of me, and thus, it will be removed from my thread with no one being wronged. I'm really shocked that she hacked it into a Masterball.

Special Thanks for .com for pointing this out to me. Thanks .com, you're freaking awesome. ^_^
Wanted to give him a chance at doing a tradeback and right the wrong, but I guess I'll join in on the report.

I asked in convo if he had RNG'd the Latias and he said he had, so I assumed it would be correct. Later I noticed it was from Hoenn and that upped my suspicion of it being a hack due to flawless bold+shiny being rather difficult to RNG in 3rd gen and it being the only RNG potential poké in his thread I knew something was fishy.
K, if espurr is female I am interested in it.
If not, only interested in the Carbink and maybe the Latias. Did you RNG it yourself?
Yeah :) it is also fully redis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)