1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tolan

Tolan Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Ya. I don't want to mini mod, and I may be wrong, but in order to be a legal hack it must be legit in every way, shape, and form. That includes balls.
  2. Toothache

Toothache Let the music play!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Or you could just, y'know, not hack at all. Just saying.

Also, may I remind all users - DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY INVOLVED. This is not a peanut gallery, this is not a place for debate. This thread is for reporting of blacklistable offences only. Any debating should be done privately with the people involved, and of course the mods. Everyone else should butt out and stop adding their 2 cents which is frankly, neither helpful nor welcome. This thread is for the site, it is not for you to rant.
  3. Shaunwake

Shaunwake

Just a quick question before I start accusing...
    I did a bit of research but STILL dont see anyway ''TrainderDash'' could have a Lucario that was NOT affected by ground type moves. No moves were done to switch abilities, lucario is NOT a flying pokemon, nor does he have levitate. He has a X2 WEAKNESS to ground....how then, is does an EARTHPOWER NOT AFFECT lucario? any light on the subject?
  4. Ju-da-su

Ju-da-su

Balloon? .-.

What does it say when you use Earthquake on it then? If it's the balloon, it should say something like "Balloon makes the Lucario unaffected by Ground-type" or something like that, I think, which should already explain why your Earthquake is uneffective against it. .-.
  5. Shaunwake

Shaunwake

Nope, I doubled checked this as it was my first though....and also when you use a balloon, it says ''Balloon made Lucario float up'' or something along those lines when the pokemon comes onn the field...nothing like that was said....I was thinking maybe he hacked levitate on, but the livitate ability never flashed up either....
  6. Ju-da-su

Ju-da-su

Or maybe it just evade the move? I mean, if it doesn't affect by the move, the game ALWAYS said why's it not...Like "Lucario evades the move" or something. What does yours say when you realize that Earthquake is ineffective against that Lucario? .-.
  7. Shaunwake

Shaunwake

it said the samething it would say if you used a ground move on a flying guy ''Ground-type attacks do not affect enemy Lucario'' which is what it said
  8. Showsni

Showsni

Had it used Magnet Rise?
  9. Toothache

Toothache Let the music play!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

GoogleKnight added to Battle Me blacklist for illegal hacks. Video proof was obtained of at least 2 hacked mons, and potentially others. Battle this fool at your own risk.
  10. oOsymphonyxOo

oOsymphonyxOo

Played against djstringbeans yesterday, he used an illegally hacked Dragonite. It easily took Hidden Power Ice from my max Special Attack, Modest Jolteon. I was skeptical due to it's bulk and attacking power. I asked him his EV spread, and he said that it was 252 HP and 252 Atk. Only thing is, that would make it's speed 196. It outsped my Breloom's 237 speed without having used and boosting moves (also, it was holding Leftovers, not Scarf). That means it needs 164 speed evs to tie, 168 for outspeed. I brought that up, and he started saying he got it from someone else so he doesn't know it's EV spread, after he told me.
  11. Berserker Lord

Berserker Lord unreliable analysis writer.

Dragonite can have both Roost and Fire Punch with Multiscale due to both of them being level up moves.
  12. oOsymphonyxOo

oOsymphonyxOo

I didn't notice them in his level up set, my mistake. Sorry.
    But there's still the issue of the EVs. Max HP, Atk, and massive, probably max speed. He made it way too obvious that he put over 510 EVs in.
  13. rampage529

rampage529

this guy named mike340 d/ced me. the battle had just ended but still
  14. Mike340

Mike340

I DC'd at the end because i didnt want that match uploaded i dont think i deserved to be black listed for that
  15. chocolate-kipp

chocolate-kipp

Disconnecting is against the rules; there aren't exceptions. If you didn't want the video uploaded then you could've told the user beforehand.

Sorry if I get warned for this >_>
  16. BreakTR

BreakTR

Is it illegal for someone to d/c at any point in the match? This guy disconnected on me, I felt confident I was going to win, though I don't know what he had left. I asked him what happened though he never replied, although he was still online afterwards.
  17. Ju-da-su

Ju-da-su

Yep, if someone d/c you and refuse to explain why, then s/he can be blacklisted. .-.
  18. Wild Eep

Wild Eep pet pet pet
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

After consulting with my fellow mods, we've decided it for the best to add Eco to the wi-fi blacklist. We don't need someone in the wi-fi community who had a sig like:

We don't take kindly to people threatening to trade hacks at any time.

See below. Derp.
  19. Eco

Eco

Eep, I had that for when Colonel was whining to me about his "perfect" Reshiram or something of the sort during April Fools. I don't trade hacks, the sig was mainly for trolling purposes. Hence, why I removed it.

Then why did you give me the green light for the giveaway if you're blacklisting me? ._.
  20. Triggz

Triggz

Lucksack2000 disconnected instead of taking the loss when he was down to his last pokemon after being swept

edit: To try to solve the issue i did PM the member to see why he d/c'd and got no reply even though he was still online and active
  21. Google Knight

Google Knight

I HAVEN'T CHEATED. I wanna proofs. This is unfair. I don't cheat. And I have as a proof 40 videos of my battles, uploaded to youtube. I use legal hacks.
  22. shady6121

shady6121

I have battled Google Knight twice and both battles were fine. The second battle, however a disconnection occurred, but I was losing that battle anyway so I'm pretty sure it was just his connection.
  23. Fear The Pika

Fear The Pika

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O99-lXTGaKY

You want proof? There's your proof. That's out battle. Guess what? I have a webcam. So you're going to bring a Drizzle S-toss Politoad, as well as a Female Hydration Vaporeon, both of which are illegal? I'm going to get you black listed. Good day to you sir~
  24. Wild Eep

Wild Eep pet pet pet
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

Thanks FtP.

This case is closed.
  25. Tolan

Tolan Wi-Fi Blacklisted

I would like to report A Very Little Monster for trading me a hacked DW Blaziken. What makes it hacked: It was bred, but since DW Blaziken, you can't breed it to pass on Speed Boost. Another thing is that the OT is "Trev", not "T r e v" like if it was Japanese, and Speed Boost Blaziken has only been available in Japanese games.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)