1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Very Little Monster

A Very Little Monster

I seriously didn't know that would count as a hack. D:
    someone from gamefaqs gave me a speed boost torchic to breed with so I did! I ended up eventually getting that torchic as a result of the breeding. So I kept it and EV trained it to a blaziken.

why didn't you tell me it would count as a hack before we traded?
  2. Tolan

Tolan Wi-Fi Blacklisted

I didn't know.
  3. A Very Little Monster

A Very Little Monster

it said on my thread that it had speed boost...i don't believe this....
    do you want vulpix back then? i'm really upset right now because i'm getting blacklisted for something I was completely ignorant about. :(

EDIT: i'd also like to point out one thing about this accusation.

"Don't be so quick to report people. Talk it out with the other party first to see if it is a miscommunication, or if the other person is just an asshole. In the latter case, you should report them to us."

He never even confronted or asked me about how I managed to obtain the speed boost blaziken. If he had asked, I would've explained what I explained in post #2806 (above) on this thread and he could've declined the trade and warned me that it could get me in trouble (which i didn't know). But instead he just says, "pick something for the blaziken" without asking me ANYTHING about it. Nor did he ask about if it was American or Japanese.

I sincerly apologize for trading a pokemon I didn't know would be considered hacked; I will never do it again because my trade thread is closed anyway =P
  4. Google Knight

Google Knight

Obviously I thought Politoed could learn ST with Drizzle. Come on, Im not the guy who has a Jolteon with EQ. Be honest, that was an understandable mistake. I'll take care of these illegal combinations. Please don't be so hard and unban me. Think that it was an error everyone could commit.
  5. Toothache

Toothache Let the music play!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

After discussion with Google Knight I have agreed to remove his BL. Honest mistakes can happen, just need to be more careful in future.
  6. Google Knight

Google Knight

I'll be careful, and thank you very much.
  7. tjtoot

tjtoot

requesting to be removed from the blacklist because i returned the pokes in question
  8. ELECTIVIRE 1

ELECTIVIRE 1 Wi-Fi Blacklisted

i was wondering if i could know how could i get off the black list
  9. Expert Evan

Expert Evan every battle has a smell!
    is a Forum Moderator

@tjtoot: as I said in message back to you, I need to hear directly back from Miria before I can take that into consideration.

@ELECTIVIRE_1: Which pokemon did you redistribute without permission? Please remind us all. Lame answers will definitely not get you off the blacklist like magic.
  10. Tombstoner

Tombstoner

11. ELECTIVIRE 1

ELECTIVIRE 1 Wi-Fi Blacklisted

its Turtwig Nature Impish ot Mastadi Id No. 54111 shiny
  12. A Very Little Monster

A Very Little Monster

is there a desicion of anything about my blacklist case? :\
  13. Wild Eep

Wild Eep pet pet pet
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

After you decide you want your thread reopened, take the Blaziken down immediately. Dream World Torchics are only available as male, so there is no way to breed Speed Boost Torchics (you'd need a female for that).

Basically be more careful next time.
  14. Expert Evan

is a Forum Moderator

In order to get off the blacklist, you must RNG breed a shiny impish turtwig with all its competitive egg moves and 31/31/31/x/31/31 and we must see your progress on how you were able to accomplish it, no ifs ands nor buts about it as we have all the resources here for you to make that happen. You can breed in either 4th gen or 5th gen at least.
  15. A Very Little Monster

A Very Little Monster

okay thank you. :)

i don't plan on opening a trade thread again anytime soon since I don't have time to manage it.
  16. DarthChocoboz

DarthChocoboz

I would like to report Lycans http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=36239 for D/Cing on me in a B/W standard OU. I could of course be completly wrong but he had a standard standstorm team [tyranitar,latios,ferrothorn,excadrill 1 more i can't remember i believe gliscor and then a pokemon i had already KO'd] and i had my whatever team anyway my ferrothorn was walling his team and sweeping him, took out latios tyrnaitar and his ferrothorn was burned so i could stall it out, he tricks a scarf onto my ferrothorn from his latios and brings in excadrill so i switch into rotom-w as he Swords dances.... and it D/Cs why i think he did it is that it d/c'd in a strange place unless its chnged in 5th gen.

thanks.
  17. Shaunwake

Shaunwake

Same thing as before...SuperKoiVideosEetu....i donno how he did it....No air balloon...No Zorark...No Magnet Rise......HEATRAN innaffected by earthquake...''Enemy HEATRAN is unnaffected by ground-type moves''

Someone explain how people are even DOING this? Levitate doesnt even pop up....
  18. powertothepeople101

powertothepeople101

i'll like to report thegoldenburrito for dcing.

i clearly had the game in the bag but he decided to dc instead of fleeting.
    the match was laggy but everything was fine up until he had his flygon left and i had 3 pokemon, he decided he couldnt take the loss and dc
  19. thegoldenburrito

thegoldenburrito

is there any moderator who speaks spanish? Entiendo perfectamente lo que leo en ingles, pero me seria mas fácil entenderme con alguien que hable mi idioma pues me veo muy limitado de otro modo. Las cosas no ocurrieron exactamente como el dice y agradecería que me dejaran contar mi versión.
    gracias de antemano
  20. TM13IceBeam

TM13IceBeam

Google Translate sir, is always there for you. translate.google.com

Seeing as I'm not that half-assed, here's the result:
    "I fully understand what I read in English, but it would be easier to understand someone who speaks my language because I am otherwise very limited. Things did not happen exactly as he says, and would appreciate letting me tell my version.
    thanks in advance"--thegoldenburrito
  21. Expert Evan

is a Forum Moderator

thegoldenburrito is off the hook this time since powertothepeople101 failed to give enough details and obviously failed to try and communicate after disconnect happen, and was therefore warned.

So let this be an infinite reminder to those reporting others that disconnect, please allow the benefit of the doubt before reporting a disconnect. We need concrete proof, and if that's not posted, then hello infraction/warning. :pimp:
  22. thegoldenburrito

thegoldenburrito

understood thank you, ;)
  23. jle1076

jle1076

MetanLax: "ofc I dc'd
    you only had 1 poke left --'

oOsymphonyxOo

I just played Sergei. 20 minutes in when he was about to lose, he disconnected and claimed it was because I had Dream World stuff. He never disallowed DW stuff, and saw my sig saying I use it. The dw pokemon were Poison Heal Gliscor and Multiscale Dragonite. Here's our PM conversation:
  25. Sergei

Sergei

Not true. I DCd when I found out he used DW stuff. As mentioned I dont allow that. Once I found out I DCd. And I didnt see his sig before. Hell, I'm not gonna read everyones sig. So, I'd like to report this dude oOsymphonyxOo for not playing by standard fair rules and unfair blacklisting of my name...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)